The graphics card Debate, Help me deside what ends up in my new build?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Hey there fellow PC Gamers, Im getting ready to build a new PC gaming rig to replace the system I lost a year back.

I have the entire system already in a Wishlist on newegg.com awaiting for my paycheck to come in so i can click that "checkout" button.
But heres the thing, Im still a bit on the fence about a graphics card. Its a toss up between Nvidia and AMD
the Powercolor Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5, and the EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB GDDR5.

The GTX 670 is slightly slower if only by a few % then that 680 so i wont be considering the 680 when a slightly slowercard could be had for almost 100$ less.

There are arguments for both cards.
Things to consider: Both cards will be overclocked to the maximum for stock cooling, They will both be required to power a 3.2megapixel display(3x1280x1024), and also they will be a SINGLE card configuration, no SLI or Crossfire.
PhysX is not important, Neither is 3D display.
Anti Aliasing technologies and Filtering+hardware based visual improvements are EXTREMELY important.
The system is "Open Air" caseless in design, no case to impeed airflow into the blower intake.

Games: World of Warcraft: Mysts of Pandaria, Vindictus(Source/Havok), Guild Wars 2, Brink, League of Legends, Street Fighter IV, Playstation 2 emulated games Final Fantasy 12 and Xenosaga Episodes 1 2 and 3.

Software: GPU accelerated Video editing and rendering(Vegas Pro 11 http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/gpuacceleration )
Fraps, Camtasia 7.0 Profesional

Out of your own judgement, and opinion, which graphics card would suit the system better?

Get a 670 and overclock it to 680 levels.

That's what I would do.

EDIT That being said I hear that the 7970 is better for GPGPU applications...

EDIT So, 670 for gaming or 7970 if software is more important.

I don't know as much as some, but it seems most of the strain on the card won't be from the games and instead come from the GPU acceleration. From what I have seen the current AMD cards seem to do better than the Nvidia cards of the same price for rendering.

Since you intend to overclock (670 to 680 levels), there's a useful xbitlabs benchmark for you. The 7970 and the 680 are on there plus a a bunch of other cards that you can ignore.

The bottom rows on each benchmark table show the highest resolutions and all the AA and AF bells and whistles turned on, so just look there for every game they benchmarked.

None of the games you want to play on there though, because those are not very demanding games at all, but you could check all the tables and count the winners for each game title at highest settings to get an idea of realtive performance.

Here you go:
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/graphics/display/radeon-hd-7970-crossfirex_6.html

Looks pretty close, but I cannot be bothered to count myself. It's a 3 long pages.

The only reason I'd suggest the 7970 is if you really, really need good GPGPU for that software. The 670 should manage it though, and deliver mostly equal or better performance than the 7970, plus Nvidia developped a new AA technique for the 600 series that looks as good as SSAA with less performance hit than MSAA.

veloper:
Since you intend to overclock (670 to 680 levels), there's a useful xbitlabs benchmark for you. The 7970 and the 680 are on there plus a a bunch of other cards that you can ignore.

The bottom rows on each benchmark table show the highest resolutions and all the AA and AF bells and whistles turned on, so just look there for every game they benchmarked.

None of the games you want to play on there though, because those are not very demanding games at all, but you could check all the tables and count the winners for each game title at highest settings to get an idea of realtive performance.

Here you go:
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/graphics/display/radeon-hd-7970-crossfirex_6.html

Looks pretty close, but I cannot be bothered to count myself. It's a 3 long pages.

After looking at this, its apparent that the 7970 is pretty neck and neck with the 680 on actual games. beating the 680 in some, loosing in others.

Plus i've seen some of the overclocking vidoes, EASIEST CARD TO OC EVER.

FranBunnyFFXII:

veloper:

Here you go:

After looking at this, its apparent that the 7970 is pretty neck and neck with the 680 on actual games. beating the 680 in some, loosing in others.

Plus i've seen some of the overclocking vidoes, EASIEST CARD TO OC EVER.

That's pretty much the sole reason I went with a Radeon in my current rig, AMD overdrive is absolutely amazing.

Now i'm not as good as some people are on here, but yeah, the radeon i do know does set some better benchmarks for the software rendering, and obviously the 7970 is fucking overkill for video games..

mind posting the rest of your specs? just curious to see what beast you have in the making ^_^

good luck with it though, and i'm sure either choice will work great

I'd go for the 7970, otherwise you risk burning your house down.

Wolfram23:
The only reason I'd suggest the 7970 is if you really, really need good GPGPU for that software. The 670 should manage it though, and deliver mostly equal or better performance than the 7970, plus Nvidia developped a new AA technique for the 600 series that looks as good as SSAA with less performance hit than MSAA.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/post-computex-high-end-gpu-analysis--more-memory-for-radeon-quad-gpu-attempts-for-kepler-/16239.html

This article seems to suggest a 7970 wouldn't be far off the GK110 chips coming later this year which I would assume is a lot more powerful than a 670 for GPGPU applications.

A, say, 1075 MHz default clock HD7970 would beat back the GTX 680 in even more gaming tests, not just the highest resolutions ones. Also, more importantly, it would reach an admirable 1.1 TFLOPs in double precision FP peak performance! Not far from the expected GK110 die expected half a year later, at much lower price for now.

gmaverick019:
Now i'm not as good as some people are on here, but yeah, the radeon i do know does set some better benchmarks for the software rendering, and obviously the 7970 is fucking overkill for video games..

mind posting the rest of your specs? just curious to see what beast you have in the making ^_^

Intel Core i3 2120 Hyper threaded CPU(clocked to 3.4GHZ)(65Watt CPU, 100Mhz overclock maximum)
Gskill 8GB DDR3 1333mhz
Powercolor Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR3
RAIDMAX 530Watt Modular PSU
3.1 TB Storage Cluster
MSI H61 LGA 1155 PCIE 3.0 x1 Motherboard

Display Array: 3.2Megapixel 3x1280x1024 DVI 19inch 4:3 monitors, +1600x900 auxiliary display.
One million more pixels than 1920x1080

The CPU is only a Core i3 @ 3.4ghz because this CPU is simple "bang for you buck" as it will support all current games without issues. The biggest problem with Gaming PCs these days are insanely overdone CPUs and not enough total graphics power to meet the demand.
This computer is designed specifically for gaming, and GPU assisted video editing, which is why the graphics card is so powerful

the PSU is based on the fact that the load onthe system will be very small with a 65Watt CPU, and that the graphics card will be overclocked. Many people are reporting less than 430watts of TDP on single GPU 7970 based systems.
A 530watt PSU is not only priced well, but capable of fully overclocking the GPU with room to spare.

How abou stop paying every year for a new graphics card and just get a console? consoles update automitcally and usually free of charge.

Biodeamon:
How abou stop paying every year for a new graphics card and just get a console? consoles update automitcally and usually free of charge.

Wow. Really? Wow.

If you think that's how it is with PC gaming, well, you are so wrong.

Most people won't upgrade for at least 2-3 years, and usually if they do it's just a RAM upgrade which costs about $20-30 these days. Next, may a new graphics card - but for example I'll be going at least 3 years maybe 4 before I even consider doing that, after 2 years my PC still plays any game at high settings so no worries. With a little forethought, you can easily build a PC that can go conservatively 5 years without a single upgrade.

Biodeamon:

Which console gives a similar graphical performance to the 7970? Just curious.

Say, if I want to play Fallout: New Vegas. Which console will make it look like it does on a PC with a 7970, or any other car from the past couple of years?

Come on, this thread is about a gaming rig build, not about console vs PC - the stated goals for the machine also include things you cannot do on any console (ie, not just games), so your comment is less than helpful.

To the OP, I personally would go with AMD, but it's more a general feeling - I've had good luck with them in the past, and seen too many victims of "fast, but hot and ultimately broken" Nvidia stuff, but perhaps I'm being unfairly biased.

Biodeamon:

yeah its not like new consoles are about to come out rather soon or anything?
>.>

Biodeamon:

Because
1.Consoles are utterly infeiror and completely incapable of catering to my game preferance

2. World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Vindictus,

3.I think consoles are a utter waste of money as there are only 2 or 3 games id ever play on them

4. Most of the console games i would play have PC versions of the games with by far better graphics, and the games are FREE

5. MMORPGS do not exist on Consoles unless they are garbage games.

6.Consoles cant Video edit, effectively browse the web, or use periferals such as the Razer Naga Epic, or Mechanical Keyboards, or Surround gaming displays.

7. Consoles cant be oveclocked, upgraded, and are no where near as backwards compatable as a PC.

8. Most importantly why would i buy something id never us? EVER

9. I spend 90% of my waking hours infront of a PC and Thanks to PCSX2 and Final Fantasy 12/Xenosaga ISO, I havent touched a console in almost 4 years.

Consoles in my eyes are just little toys that are useless to me. Those are for my fiance.
Imma MMO girl, that's what i play.
Consoles are junk.

FranBunnyFFXII:

gmaverick019:

Intel Core i3 2120 Hyper threaded CPU(clocked to 3.4GHZ)(65Watt CPU, 100Mhz overclock maximum)
Gskill 8GB DDR3 1333mhz
3.1 TB Storage Cluster

Display Array: 3.2Megapixel 3x1280x1024 DVI 19inch 4:3 monitors, +1600x900 auxiliary display.

The CPU is only a Core i3 @ 3.4ghz because this CPU is simple "bang for you buck" as it will support all current games without issues. The biggest problem with Gaming PCs these days are insanely overdone CPUs and not enough total graphics power to meet the demand.
This computer is designed specifically for gaming, and GPU assisted video editing, which is why the graphics card is so powerful

the PSU is based on the fact that the load onthe system will be very small with a 65Watt CPU, and that the graphics card will be overclocked. Many people are reporting less than 430watts of TDP on single GPU 7970 based systems.
A 530watt PSU is not only priced well, but capable of fully overclocking the GPU with room to spare.

ah, i see you've done your homework well! (this is also the next upgrade i'm doing, so was just curious to see what else you were stacking besides the graphics card update.)

Seems all solid to me, although I'm probably just going to go with a 7850, I'm not that intense when it comes to graphics and intensive things ^_^

(although the other day, had 2415 bandits on mount and blade warband attacking one of my villages...sweet heavens, the frame rate dropped to 3.15 FPS with how many bodies there were to account for -_-)

surprisingly hasn't frozen once.

gmaverick019:

FranBunnyFFXII:

Gskill 8GB DDR3 1333mhz
3.1 TB Storage Cluster

ah, i see you've done your homework well! (this is also the next upgrade i'm doing, so was just curious to see what else you were stacking besides the graphics card update.)

Seems all solid to me, although I'm probably just going to go with a 7850, I'm not that intense when it comes to graphics and intensive things ^_^

(although the other day, had 2415 bandits on mount and blade warband attacking one of my villages...sweet heavens, the frame rate dropped to 3.15 FPS with how many bodies there were to account for -_-)

surprisingly hasn't frozen once.

I've been building and designing computers for YEARS, anytime i could come incontact with a computer my fingers were attached to the keyboard
I maybe a girl, but i've got more knoledge and knowhow with computers than 95% of the "Tech" population.
I know how to take care of windows better than I know to take care of my hair, LOL.

I live eat sleep and work infront of my laptop 365days a year.
hehe when i had my desktop id sleep next to it on the floor, loved listening to the sounds of the fans and the liquid cooler.
But yeah i know what im building.

I think the i3 2120 is a solid CPU, but it can definitely bottleneck such high end power as a 7970 or 670. I won't tell you to upgrade right now, but I think it would be worth spending a little extra on a P67 motherboard and in the future you could think about getting an i5 2500k.

I've also heard some Raidmax PSUs are pretty bad, and a PSU is one place you do not want to skimp out.

Just my 2 cents.

FranBunnyFFXII:

Gskill 8GB DDR3 1333mhz
3.1 TB Storage Cluster

Wow. You must have *THE WORST* CPU bottlneck ever.

trollpwner:

This is where Research comes Into play

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/intel_core_i3_2120/8.htm

This CPU is MORE THAN CAPABLE of modern games.

The Bottleneck is not to be worried about, as this is a Sandybridge Hyper Threaded Duocore(4 Proccessors/threads)@ 3.3ghz WITH a capable 105Mhz overclock. making it 3.4ghz

The GPU related stresses are what are important with the 7970 and this system, such as dedicated VRAM and Resolution support and other entirely GPU related processes, Such as AA, AS, Post Process, prerendered Frames, ect.
This system is SINGLE GPU with an entry level CPU, which the CPU is more than capable of playing games Nearly onpar with a Core i5 2600K

FranBunnyFFXII:
Snip for attention

I must ask you Sir, your display configuration. Am I correct in assuming your suggesting your going to be running 3 monitors? How many monitors do you intend to use total?

FranBunnyFFXII:

trollpwner:

The Bottleneck is not to be worried about, as this is a Sandybridge Hyper Threaded Duocore(4 Proccessors/threads)@ 3.3ghz WITH a capable 105Mhz overclock. making it 3.4ghz

The GPU related stresses are what are important with the 7970 and this system
This system is SINGLE GPU with an entry level CPU, which the CPU is more than capable of playing games Nearly onpar with a Core i5 2600K

A well blanaced CPU/GPU will always trump a GPU heavy rig in everything but 2550x1600 gaming. For reference, I link you to this site.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/newegg-pc-benchmark-review,review-32410.html

As you can see from this, a well balanced CPU is better at gaming for all but the highest resolutions. SO unless you've got a 30-inch monitor, I recommend upgrading your CPU over your GPU.

trollpwner:

FranBunnyFFXII:

trollpwner:

The GPU related stresses are what are important with the 7970 and this system

A well blanaced CPU/GPU will always trump a GPU heavy rig in everything but 2550x1600 gaming. For reference, I link you to this site.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/newegg-pc-benchmark-review,review-32410.html

As you can see from this, a well balanced CPU is better at gaming for all but the highest resolutions. SO unless you've got a 30-inch monitor, I recommend upgrading your CPU over your GPU.

Physical screen size means nothing.
I could have a 42inch screen with only 1280x720, the issue is total amount of Pixels.
and the system ill be running in the end will be a 3.2megapixal display(1280x1024x3)

Check the game benchmarks in the link i posted, there was literally a micro difference between the i5 and the i3
Why? they are both "quad cores" at 3.2+ ghz
The HT'd i3 and the non HT i5 are going to perform similarly in gaming siutations.
especially Source and non phyics running games.

Also benoted the graphisc card they used was the XFX Radeon HD6970, which was Last generations Top end single GPU(last generations 7970)

FranBunnyFFXII:

Physical screen size means nothing.
I could have a 42inch screen with only 1280x720, the issue is total amount of Pixels.
and the system ill be running in the end will be a 3.2megapixal display(1280x1024x3)

Seeings as Troll got himself suspended and wont be continuing this convo with you tonight, I still must ask sir, by saying (1280x1024x3) your indicating you intend to use 3 monitors in 1280x1024 reso? Because if you were trying to reply to me in that post, you only made it vauge by calling it a 3.2 megapixel display (Sounds more like your rigging it on a camera, Just saying)

viranimus:
-post-

I already indicated my correct gender in a previous post
I also indicated the displays

The term "megapixel" is being use in context to describe the total image size to be use in te eyefinity display.

Put in perspective
1600x900 produces a 1.4 megapixel image
1680x1050 is a 1.7megapixel image
1920x1080 is a 2 megapixel image
1920x1200 is a 2.3Megapixel image
2560x1440 is a 3.6Megapixel image

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:
-post-

The term "megapixel" is being use in context to describe the total image size to be use in te eyefinity display.

Put in perspective
1260x1440 is a 3.2Megapixel image

o`. O uhh ok.

Im sorry but you only made this more illogical and counter intuitive. Its really a simple question. And I am asking this for a very legitimate reason because it has bearing on the question you have asked. Do you plan on running multiple monitors or are you simply running one physical monitor?

Edit: I feel confident that your talking about running at least 3 monitors, but I do not want to presume anything.

viranimus:

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:
-post-

Put in perspective

o`. O uhh ok.

Im sorry but you only made this more illogical and counter intuitive. Its really a simple question. And I am asking this for a very legitimate reason because it has bearing on the question you have asked. Do you plan on running multiple monitors or are you simply running one physical monitor?

Answered this question previously

FranBunnyFFXII:

FranBunnyFFXII:

And with provided benchmarks from an Overclocker club website, its clear that the CPU will have very little affect and the required powerhouse item of the system will need to be the graphics card.
Many people seem to be treating this as though i will be holding onto the CPU for as long as possible which isnt the case. the CPU will eventually be swapped out with a more suitable IvyBridge LGA 1155 CPU later on as i feel the need for it and an willing to apply the funds after buying and contructing the intended multi screen display.

The screen ratio intended is 3.75:1, in my opinion 5.33:1 is simply too wide for my eyes.
I MAY go with a 1680x1050x3 which is a 5.2mega pixel display.
Not sure at the moment.
The 7970 could more than handle the 5.2megapixel image with 3GB VRAM

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:

FranBunnyFFXII:

Put in perspective

o`. O uhh ok.

Answered this question previously

FranBunnyFFXII:
One million more pixels than 1920x1080quote]

[quote="FranBunnyFFXII"]and the system ill be running in the end will be a 3.2megapixal display(1280x1024x3)

And with provided benchmarks from an Overclocker club website, its clear that the CPU will have very little affect and the required powerhouse item of the system will need to be the graphics card.
Many people seem to be treating this as though i will be holding onto the CPU for as long as possible which isnt the case. the CPU will eventually be swapped out with a more suitable IvyBridge LGA 1155 CPU later on as i feel the need for it and an willing to apply the funds after buying and contructing the intended multi screen display.

Ok, that still isnt as clear as I would like, but its close enough.

Your in essence if Im reading it correctly talking about running 3 synched display and an aux display bringing your total reso count to x4.

Ok... well the one thing you said is wrong. Physical display makes a HUGE difference in this equation. Ill give you an example.

Im currently running A clarkdale quad 3.0+ GTX 560 + 16gb of DDR3, 3x Asus 21.1 inch displays in 1900x1080 resolution. This is spanned between a GTX 560 overclocked GPU with two outputs and an aux ION GPU. When the game The Old Republic is stretched across this rig, it in essence makes the overall resolution of the game right at about 57501080 give or take. Such as this

(View image to see it in its full resolution.)

Now in this configuration it drops me Frame rate wise from about 110 fps to 40-60 fps. And yes, in that configuration it is incredibly awesome and immersive, but its because of the bottleneck at the CPU level it forcibly drains clock time for displaying anything that large and its specifically right around the FSB between the processor and MOBO. So you would need to concern yourself a little more than you think about the CPU.

So hypothetically if I can pull 60 fps from a 5750x1080 display on a similar processor + a year older & series down GPU you should be just fine with the 670 and save the money (but keep in mind you WILL be putting more stress on your rig, because I have the secondary non SLI configured ION card to help boost framerate performance. Either card will be more than enough. But the Sandy Bridge CPU will throw you more hindrances than the video card will. It should hold up ok, but the bigger problem you face is not your hardware, Its the support for that sort of stretching. Simply put most games dont support resos even remotely that large. So when you DO stretch them, you will find nagging little problems such as in Minecraft where you cant hit buttons in the User interface in the game because the physical element dissapears after being stretched so far, Or in Say EQ2 or WoW when instead of properly scaling the display it instead creates a concave tunnelvision effect for your peripheral displays Or a wide variety of games that will not let you stretch beyond 1900x1080 reso, Or AMD optimized games such as Deus Ex HR that will forcibly also stretch in height as well as width as you stretch and completely obliterate your frame rate in the process. (Plus Deus Ex HR HATES Nvidia GPUs in stretched format thanks to the whole Eyefinity thing. So without the in game support all the hardware doesnt make a bit of difference because it will end up causing you more problems than it will solve.

When it works its blissful. When it doesnt its infuriating. Just warning you to be prepared for it.

viranimus:

-post-

FranBunnyFFXII:

I've been building and designing computers for YEARS, anytime i could come incontact with a computer my fingers were attached to the keyboard
I maybe a girl, but i've got more knoledge and knowhow with computers than 95% of the "Tech" population.
I know how to take care of windows better than I know to take care of my hair, LOL.

hehe when i had my desktop id sleep next to it on the floor, loved listening to the sounds of the fans and the liquid cooler.

Excuse me but im going to have to ask you to stop talking to me like im an idiot who doesnt know the first thing about computers.
Im a Modder, overclocker, PC builder/Designer, scientist, I work for Google Inc(yes that google), and am otherwise just as capable if not more capable than 95% of my male counter parts.

I am one of i think 3 or 4 females in the EVGA community.
so please, stop treating me like an idiot because im female/Have a different opinion.
Your post, was nothing more than a waste of time, and did nothing more than describe a computer issue in irritatingly vague detail, an issue in which I have already solved, and which you are still learning terminology for.

Im quite irritated at calling techsupport about my laptop for them to fix a problem in which ive already indentified, and as soon as theyt hear a female talking to them they treat me like an idiot, when infact i know more about the systems they are servicing than they do.

Just a note to be said, you've not helped or even assited with the original topic other than posting unattetively or condesendingly.

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:

-post-

FranBunnyFFXII:

Hrm not sure what the point of requoting yourself was. But oh well, if you know what your doing, then whats the point of asking for opinions when your ignoring the problem people are trying to warn you of about being glib about the CPU or that the games that your talking about running in any multi display configuration will look awful and run worse.

So if you do not actually want the input your asking for, I will wish you luck with your endeavor and bid you a good day.

EDIT: Sorry, didnt see your edit. So the purpose is you want to get hostile, but missing the most basic parts of the equation? Ok, such is your prerogative. Once again, I bid you a good day sir.

viranimus:

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:

-post-

FranBunnyFFXII:

Hrm not sure what the point of requoting yourself was. But oh well, if you know what your doing, then whats the point of asking for opinions when your ignoring the problem people are trying to warn you of about being glib about the CPU or that the games that your talking about running in any multi display configuration will look awful and run worse.

So if you do not actually want the input your asking for, I will wish you luck with your endeavor and bid you a good day.

EDIT: Sorry, didnt see your edit. So the purpose is you want to get hostile, but missing the most basic parts of the equation? Ok, such is your prerogative. Once again, I bid you a good day sir.

I provided a set of data which supports my opinion, in which you seem to refuse to acknoledge, it is also offecive and trolling to refer so someone opposite the gender they are, which you are doing purely to insight me into a violent backlash.

FranBunnyFFXII:

viranimus:

FranBunnyFFXII:

I provided a set of data which supports my opinion, in which you seem to refuse to acknoledge, it is also offecive and trolling to refer so someone opposite the gender they are, which you are doing purely to insight me into a violent backlash.

Dude what? First off, Im not ignoring your data.(if you work in computers you know theoretical data and practical application rarely mix) Secondly... Im telling you about my experiences in running a similar configuration In practical application instead of theoreticals and trying to do exactly what other people were doing in warning you about the abilities of that level of CPU that your clearly being incredibly overconfident in. As for the gender issue? WTF.. I remember the first time you got hostile with me in a thread about a year ago and you said you were a guy.. Since then Ive always assumed you were a guy. I was not aware that had changed, So my apologies for offending you based on a change of criteria. (EDIT: So understand your assumption was wrong.. I didnt talk down to you like you were some helpless girl cause I never realized you were one. Your gender had nothing to do with my response outside of what you read into it and chose to dismiss what I said as invalid based on that incorrect assumption) There was no attempt to incite you one way or the other. Quite the contrary. I was offering legitimate help. But thats ok, if you wish to spit in my face for offering it so be it. Good luck with your build seeings as you clearly know everything you need to know about it.

I had an urge to jump in here and make a smartass comment about girl gamers constantly pointing out their gender, the angry lesbian stereotype, or the self important attitude with the whole "I'm x, y, and z so you're all wrong" thing, but seriously lady, calm down. People are just trying to help. I should know, I have a PhD in everything and work for Batman (yes, that Batman).

xXSnowyXx:
I had an urge to jump in here and make a smartass comment about girl gamers constantly pointing out their gender, the angry lesbian stereotype, or the self important attitude with the whole "I'm x, y, and z so you're all wrong" thing, but seriously lady, calm down. People are just trying to help. I should know, I have a PhD in everything and work for Batman (yes, that Batman).

People? No it was just a single person making a scene.
No one else seem'd to have much of an issue.
Just one poster desided to ignore anything that had been written and just inject their own statements instead of reading the post with attention to details. His previous post was quite evident as to this fact, as the poster continued to refer to me as a male even though i inadvertently request to be refered to as the gender I actually am.
I didn't state my gender to make any point, i simply stated it because Id rather not be called "sir", and I'm pretty sure that in return you'd be happy if i didnt call you "miss" "ma'am" or other pronouns which you clearly aren't.

And making fun of me stating my credentials wasn't a very mature way of raising the topic as it is.

None of these posts have anything to do with the OP.
Which is this
Out of preferance, opinion and expected workload, which graphics card would be more appropriate for the system I am going to build? the EVGA GeForce GTX 670 or the PowerColor Radeon HD 7970?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked