Videogame characters you share your name with.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

I honestly can't find ANY video game characters with the first name Brianna. Not a big surprise, it feels a little too soft to be the name of a video game protagonist...Or a video game character in general. You'd probably have more luck finding someone with the masculine version of my name: Brian. And even then none really come to mind.

Edit: Oh but I do know of two Briannas in other media... Both of which are the stereotypical annoying and bratty little sister type. Go figure.

Mine aren't too bad. I get:

Worker Braden from Iron Island in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
He has a Lv 33 Graveler in Diamond/Pearl and a Lv 37 Steelix in Platinum

Nathan- Nathan Drake, I look kinda of like him too

Nope, no Matts or Matthews coming to mind. Damn, why is Matt or Matthew such an underused name!

I think it's just

My first and middle name (or two part first name? I can never tell) is John Henry, so like John Henry Eden. My last initial is E too :P

I can't think of any characters named Dylan, aside from one or two characters I decided to name after myself. Not a fan of my name, clearly the videogame industry isn't, either.

On a side note: I share my birthday with Vincent Valentine. That is one I can be proud of.

Apparently, the main character in the new Assassin's Creed. That's the first time I've seen a game character named Connor. (Mine's spelled with one 'n' though)

Oh boy. There's one I'm a fan of:

and one... not so much.

COLE SQUADRON UNITE!

It's Zach, I can think of two Zacks but not any Zachs. I'm having one of those bizzare moments where I'm saying my name out loud and realizing that Zach is indeed my name, and it sounds crazy.

Well there was that one famous Cavan from that really obvious game. Apart from that..sadly not.

I did actually come across a character called Cavan in Age of Conan, it was a whiney child iirc..Funcom gets me yet again >_>

Well aparrantly the name of this fella (the Soviet General Krukov from Red Alert 3) is Nikolai so yeah my name is represented in the videogame world).

There has been only one Adam in the video game history (Adam Jemson)

Very obscure characters
Alfred Woden-Max payne
Alfred Airhawk-fatal fury
Alfred Ashford-resident evil

ThePenguinKnight:
It's Zach, I can think of two Zacks but not any Zachs. I'm having one of those bizzare moments where I'm saying my name out loud and realizing that Zach is indeed my name, and it sounds crazy.

Zach from Zach Bell is a anime and a video game based off the anime.

Shaun! Y'know, that obnoxious guy from Assassin's Creed 2 onwards.

I don't know of any Connors, but I am aware that is it's an awfully common name in the UK. (...AND I AM PROUD!)

kiri2tsubasa:
I share the same first name with Andrew Ryan

Yay! Me too!

Which just about offsets this...

Uncle Andros, whyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?

Thomas... Thomas..

Ethan Thomas from Condemned. Apparently he can control sound-waves.

Baller.

Stanislaus Braun from Fallout 3.
Yeah, it kinda sucks.

That one guy from assassins creed: Revelations, the templar captain Leandros. you can imagine my delight when i find out the guy with my name is the first target and is then promptly forgotten for the rest of the game. joy.

Nathan Drake
Nathan Hale
Nathan Graves
Nathan Copeland
Any game where I can name myself and don't choose to Latinize it (Deodeditus by the way).
A number of forgettable "Movie games"

And Wikipedia tells me Captain Nathaniel Hawk. How I hate it when people call me Nathaniel, Nat, or Norton. Nelson is alright though.

Hazy992:
Can't think of any. If anyone knows any characters called Josh let me know ^_^ :P

Josh Stone from RE5, the Captain of Delta Squad and Sheva's 'mentor'

Shax:
It just occurred to me that in all my years of gaming, I have yet to come across a game character named Noah. Damn :'(

There's a Noah in the X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion and possible X3: Terran Conflict, don't remember if he's in TC or not

As for my name i don't recall any called Phillip (note the double L which i'm very specific about) i'm sure there's been plenty of Phils/other variants of the name though.

i dont know of any characters named andrew.

Not a single character in any game I care about has my first name, middle name, or last name. So lame.

Oh well, at least I share a first name with Tex from Red vs. Blue, which is sort of... videogame inspired?

(lol, my captcha's "body surfing". I guess The Escapist wants me to mention Tex or something?)

dcdude171:
Nathan- Nathan Drake, I look kinda of like him too

Nathaniel/Nathan/Nate.
Same. Now if only they can get Nathan Fillon to agree to act for a movie starring him.

Just to add my own to our particular group list -

There is also bionic commando - Nathan Spencer.

ParanoidEngineer:
I can't actually think of anyone called Simon in games...
Maybe I don't play enough video games.
WELP, BACK TO VIDEO GAMES!

the cry of fear mod for half life 1. so... your a demented teenager going through whats basically hell disguised as his city? good luck, bro.

kiri2tsubasa:
I share the same first name with Andrew Ryan

andrew to andrew brofist? and that guy was cool, were it not for his tyrannical ways in the end of his days. hey that rhymes! and it sounds like a song!

bullet_sandw1ch:
i dont know of any characters named andrew.

Andrew Oikonny from Star Fox:

Edit: Just noticed someone already mentioned this >.>

Edit:

Conn1496:
I don't know of any Connors, but I am aware that is it's an awfully common name in the UK. (...AND I AM PROUD!)

Connor from ACIII:

:/

Hornet0404:

Well aparrantly the name of this fella (the Soviet General Krukov from Red Alert 3) is Nikolai so yeah my name is represented in the videogame world).

Nikolai Orelov (from a comic book, but it's based on Assassin's Creed):

Deviluk:
No-one in the history of entertainment has there been a character called Oliver (apart from Oliver Twist)....as far as I'm aware.....

As for me, I have Neil from Illusion of Gaia. I am also pretty sure that the first Lock-on Stratos from Gundam SEED has appeared in a game. My middle name is Andrew, which has been mentioned many times before.

GoGrapefruit:

NeutralDrow:

GoGrapefruit:
I can't think of a single Graham in any videogame.

._.

You poor, deprived person.

Graham's also the main character in the first and second games.

Mother of God, finally my life has meaning

Hail King Graham.

Unless you're watching Paw's LP, in which case...all hail King Swayze!

Shoggoth2588:
Well there's this guy...never mind the picture, it's Joe from Mafia 2.

I don't know of any other Joe's in video games and I'm kind of pissed that this is the only other Joe (that I can think of). I fucking hated this guy, it seemed like everything he did in Mafia 2 fucked you over.

edit - HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT THE BEST ONE!

JOE FUCKING MUSASHI!

What about Viewtiful Joe? EDIT: Oh wait, someone mentioned that.

Though this is my brother's name and not mine, anyone know of any "Robert"s or "Rob"s in gaming? I know that Bob is an alternative, but he prefers Rob or Robert.

And before you say it, I know about R.O.B.

Nick from Left 4 Dead.

I act like him too, so yeah.

I share a name with almost every video game character. My initials are NPC

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked