What upcoming titles are you looking forward to

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

baldurs gate enhanced eddition
Thief 4

nothing else, all look like same homogenized crap.

Dishonored
Bioshock infinite
Prey 2(Look it's coming alright!)
Hitman Absolution
Watch Dogs
Halo 4

On the fence with
- Assassins Creed 3
(after seeing the E3 footage and seeing that this is a new game instead of just Assassins Creed 2 with a new paint job, yeah kind of interested again; though I got to say...why is Desmond or the animus still in these games?)

- Far Cry 3 (Looks more like 1 more than 2 but still going to wait and see)

path of exile(diablo 2 fan,what can I say)

Thief 4(on the edge at the moment seeing as how there's been so little info released but i guess that's all in the stealth spirit)

Fraxis xcom(also on the edge about this one.on one side it is a big fat AAA mainstream imagining of a super smart strategy classic,on the other side its a re imagining being made by the company who made alpha centuri which is the only game I have ever played that managed to fit a masterful story into a completely free-form strategy setting so what do I know)

And ,going without saying, company of heroes 2.

Borderlands 2
Dishonored
Watch Dogs
Torchlight 2
Path of Exile
South Park: The Stick of Truth
GTA V
Assassin's Creed III

Too bad i won't actually be to afford any of these on release (with the exception of PoE). Still look forward to them though.

For me it is:
1. Bioshock Infinite
2. Persona 4 Golden
3. Persona 4 Midnight Arena
4. Dishonored
5. Watch dogs.
Also, I am not really sure about new DmC, Anarchy reigns and FF versus XIII.

DustyDrB:

teh_Canape:
C
probably Wasteland 2, I'd like to see how it plays (heard it was overhead, but I'd like it to play more like Fallout than like the original Wasteland, which was a pain in the ass for me)

...Do you mean like Fallout 1 and 2?

well yeah
those were overhead =P
granted, I'd like if it was first person, since it allows to appreciate more the environment (at least to me), but I can't complain

Dishonoured.
Last of Us.

That is all.

Really want:
guildwars 2
planetside 2
end of nations
dawnguard
quantum conundrum

Maybe, if they turn out surprisingly good:
the secret world
elder scrolls online
firefall

And due to finals I haven't even gotten started on all the E3 footage yet. After I do this list will probably double.

The sad thing is this is exactly the same list as about a year ago, except for a few new ones... Damn companies starting their hype machine way too early :(

wasteland 2
shadowrun returns
grim dawn
dead state
cyberpunk
baldurs gate enhanced

for the first time ever im not interested in any of the AAA titles due to be released

Watch Dogs.

It is everything I have ever wanted from a game ever.

As of right now-

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Pokemon Black and White 2
Guild Wars (Give us a release date already!)

Yeah that's not many since there no excited games coming out for the Wii.

Lego Batman 2. The games upstairs but my PS3 decided to YLOD on me the day it came out. New ones on the way so now I need to wait till Tuesday>

Also Dishonoured looks freaking amazing so that as well.

The Last of Us
Episode 2 of the The Walking Dead game if they ever are gonna release it (bastards)
Dawnguard,

Thats all I can think of

(Oh and Planetside 2 although it'll probly be a while, such a great game

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
DmC
SFxT part 2 (need me some Bryan and Elena!)

Dawnguard if i can stick with my character long enough to finish the main quests/factions
Bioshock infinite as long as finishing the first 2 isn't overly important to the story

jackpackage200:
For me,

Quantum Conundrum
Okami HD
Tony Hawk HD
Deadlight
Sleeping Dogs
Pokemon Black/White 2

Edit: I just realized these were mostly downloadable titles

Quantum Conundrum is already out on Steam; I have it already :)

OT:
Watch Dogs
Assassins Creed 3
Dishonored
Sleeping Dogs
Day Z(full release)

Boderlands 2
Watch Dogs
Assassins Creed 3
Dishonored
Sleeping Dogs
Torchlight 2
Far Cry 3

Dishonored being my most anticipated game,Arkane Studios previous games,Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah are really great games, so im sure they wont fuck up Dishonored.

Hitman: Absolution
Far Cry 3
Prototype 2 (PC)
Darksiders II
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
Prey 2
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Assassin's Creed III
Watch Dogs
Beyond: Two Souls
Dishonored
Metal gear solid: revengeance
Star Wars 1313
Resident Evil 6
Grand Theft Auto 5 (atleast hope its coming out this year ^^)

Path of exile
Planetside 2
Hawken
Whatever CDProjekt Red are doing
These I'm intending to play, there are plenty of others I'm looking forward to but it's not very likely i'll be playing them.

This will be a big list so here we go.In no particular order:

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
Dishonored
Borderlands 2
FarCry 3
Metro Last Light
DarkSiders 2
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed 3
Cyberpunk
Tomb Raider
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
Dragon Age 3
Sleeping Dogs
XCOM Enemy Unknown
Hitman Absolution
Guild Wars 2
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria
StarCraft Heart of the Swarm
Dead State
Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
Prey 2

I think those are all,might of skipped a few which I cannot think of right now.Guess 2012 will be a busy year after all.

Some of those titles are slated for 2013 however.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Devil Summoner Soul Hackers, Far Cry 3, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Banner Saga and Dawnguard come to mind. Oh yeah, and maybe some news about SMT4 past the announcement.

Dark Souls, Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2. Those're games I have already bought/will pre-purchase as soon as I can. I know they're good, because I've played Dark Souls on xbox, and the rest in beta.

Other than that, no games I'm really looking forward to. A few games look quite interesting though, those games being Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, and Darksiders 2.

I know they've been released already but I'm really looking forward to playing Quantum Conundrum and Civ:V Gods and Kings but it will be over a week before I play them on my pc. Still I have the Rachet & Clank Trilogy to look forward to. I loved the first game but never got to play the other ps2 games so I can't wait.

As for later in the year I'm really excited about Dishonoured and will probably check out the new PES game if its any good, I've not played a footy game in nearly two years, I'm starting to get my master league itch again.

Sleeping dogs, Planetside 2, and Dawnguard.

Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite

End of line.

Nothing really, I do not watch what games what games are coming out and when they are proven to be good enough and price is lower I might buy them. Great example would be the new Deus Ex I just got on steam for just 6€.

Oh yes, actually im waiting for Mists for Pandaria.

Even though it hasn't been announced, all i want is fallout 4

Planetside 2
Dawnguard
Assassin's Creed 3

I'm looking forward to seeing how Halo 4 turns out, but after the E3 gameplay, I'm a little more cautious of it.

My picks I'm excited for:
-Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop (Probably the one I am looking forward to the most)

-Assassins Creed 3 (Been looking forward to this since ASSASSIN'S CREED ii)

-Devil May Cry Reboot ( I initially was against the making of this game since its a reboot and initially his new look was essentially Edward from frakking Twilight. Since that latest trailer though now that they have changed his look a bit, I am simply giving it a chance bc its trailer looked cool.)

-Persona 4 Midnight Arena (Persona 4 is one of my favorite games ever so I am definitely picking up this game.)

Assassin's Creed 3
Bioshock Infanete
Black Ops 2 (don't give me that look)
Watch Dogs
Pikmin 3

At full price:
Metal Gear Rising
Zone of the Enders HD
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 5
and possible Okami HD if it's well done and cheap.

Planetside 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Dragon Age 3
Whatever Total War announcement is.
Metro Last Light.

That's all I can think of right now, but mianly Planetside 2.

Tahaneira:

>>

<<

>>

Dragon Age 3.

That's right. I went there. No, I don't care what the majority says; I liked the second one and look forward to more.

For me the world itself isn't the issue, the game-play is. For me DA3 would be a Steam sale... I mean Origin sale... Dammit.

Dishonoured
Bioshock Infinite
Wasteland 2 + some other Kickstarters

Amnesia: A machine for pigs
That Tim Schafer kickstarter

That's it really, I can't think of a single non-indie game in the last 4 years that hasn't been an immense letdown, so I've stopped paying attention to E3 and the likes.

Dawnguard
Borderlands 2
Aliens Colonial Marines
Dishonoured

Really those should make my next year of gaming :)

Assassin's Creed 3
Borderlands 2
Guild Wars 2
Bioshock Infinite
and i guess Dishonoured looks alright

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked