Interviews with skyrim characters.

Yes, I've gone mad. This is an astoundingly dumb, crazy idea, and I must have truly lost it to believe that anyone on here's gonna read something longer than a few sentences, but sod it, I want to do it, and I hope to see if anyone else has the possibly insane tendency to give my skyrim characters a full personality and a little backstory.

Post an interview with your skyrim character, as many as them as you like. It could be in any format you want, but I'll be damn impressed if you bother making a video/audio version.

The questions could vary, but here's some suggestions;

What do you do in skyrim/what's your job?

Why do you do it? How?

What's your position on the war?

What do you say about rumours that you're dragonborn/a werewolf/a vampire?

Write the questions in italics, the code for it is 'i' in a square brackets, same as [quote] and such.

Heh, 3000 posts. Seems fitting that milestone should belong to some typically tldr stuff from me.

DoPo:

Heh, clever.

Ragsnstitches:
snipped

Ahem. Davos Coldhands, eh? Well you know what they say. Hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm. Whadayu think? Coldhands? And they're both from Song of Ice and Fire? Geddit? Geddit! Oh, what's that? you do get it, but it's stupid? Well then.

Doclector:
Snip

I may do one for my other character tomorrow, but it's sleepytime now.

Captcha: Look out!, damn right, John Boss is comin' to getcha!

I have fixed the italics.

Oops. Meant to edit. Accidentally quoted. Sorry.

As our reporter attempts to find a guard who will take his complaint seriously, we give you our latest weather report.

It's still snowing.

busterkeatonrules:
Whiskers the Khajiit

I see we have similar taste in Khajiit names...

Freelance Mercenary

Why do you do it?
Loot 'n monies

How?
With my Magic/Mace/Warhammer/Bow

It's boring.

I'm quite certain that my status as a Dragonborn is not a rumor, but a well known fact.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to go run an errand someone asked me to do 2 years ago.

ALT version

Dar'Shiek, the Khajiit assassin:

And I'd do my Khajiit ranger and my high elf mage as well, but they're not nearly as entertaining as Dar'Shiek, so I'm gonna leave off there.

I particular liked the ones about nords so far. People seem to have a tendency of making them into norse-style saxton hales, it seems. The khajiit ones are pretty good, but reading anything khajiit-style is instantly funny.

I'm going to try and do my last character now (for now, I'm considering starting a new nord playthrough now, thanks) but I haven't really figured out his personality much.

Does it have to be Skyrim?

[spoiler=Sarha the Kajit]

What is your job[/i]

I'm an adventurerer. I adventure and do stuff. Now leave me alone.[/i]

What do you do it with

Whatever I want. Now go away.

Joined with the Imp's when I first got here. Now, for the last time [i]go away!

What do you say about rumours that you're dragonborn?

Listen, you whoreson [lifts up interviewer]. I have told you enough times that you should go away. You didn't listen, like the idiot you are. Perhaps its time to... persuade you to leave me alone in a different manner.

[drags him into back room.]

2 hours later.

[interviewer runs out of room towards Whiterun. By the time the gaurds come, the house has been ransacked and nobody is in.]

In the order of when I made these characters:

Damn, I suck at interviews.

Quick question: how exactly do I add titles to a spoiler tag?
The above is for Adrissa, Khajit vampire assassin.

PureIrony:

Quick question: how exactly do I add titles to a spoiler tag?
The above is for Adrissa, Khajit vampire assassin.

[spoiler=insert text here] The end spoiler is the same as usual.

Nord Clone #F13AA

Bug tester.

Why do you do it? How?
With the mystic power of the tilde key.

There's a war? I just look at textures and make sure the AI is behaving as expected.

As yes, the Dragonborn, We have dismissed that claim.

Triss [Nord Assassin]

Brandar the Breton

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked