The most beatiful game character

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

S.K. Ren:

Saltarius:

Dear god, I just love her character too much. It pulls me through this game's bullshit difficulty.

I recognize the artist but the source eludes me. What is this from?

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 for the DS. It's like Persona and Fire Emblem with some Pokemon-esque elements. It's probably one of teh best in it's genre, yet it's ball-bustingly hard.

Another vote for Alyx from HL:2. She's the first to come to mind and one of the more engaging elements of that game.

Jynthor:
My vote also goes to Triss. Great character.
My second vote goes to Miranda Lawson. After all, she is perfect.

surprised you haven't gotten flamed for this more

although i do agree with both your choices.

triss was a great character all around, had her own personal agenda but intertwined with the plot greatly.

plus- dem boobies

and miranda? dat ass

Daystar Clarion:

Casual Shinji:
Princess Gwynevere from Dark Souls.

snip

Not only is she an exquisit beauty, she's also the size of a fucking bus.

How man soap signs did you see in her room saying 'great view!'? :D

Mine had a soap sign saying 'amazing chest ahead.' :p As a woman myself It was nice to see a female character with a bit of flesh on her for once tbh.

I approve of the fact that no one has said Bayonetta. Even though now I probably reminded people that would.

namhorFnodroG:

Counterpoint:

Though, assuming Visual Novels don't count...probably would have to go with Alyx Vance.

Two choices:

For Minor Character (mostly because she's awesome, and Kari Wahlgren voices her:)

Hex

For major characters:

Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)

Alongside the combat (best in series history) was one of few bright spots for the games characters and story.

Crazy Zaul:
I approve of the fact that no one has said Bayonetta. Even though now I probably reminded people that would.

Not a Bayonetta fan? Awww.

I don't think SHE is, but Jeanne is hella hot. If I didn't think Paine was hotter, I would have said Jeanne.

I like it when a character is not perfect. I actually saw Bonny as a human being, not the eye candy that everyone thinks is attractive for some reason.

I'd have to say Kanonno from the Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology games based severely on personal taste. The fact that she is a very kind non-bitchy but not stupid heroine helps a lot considering that it's a JRPG.

Ashley Williams from Mass Effect. Screw what people say about her, I think she's gorgeous whether it's Mass Effect 1 or Mass Effect 3 and all points in between:

Also since no one else has done it yet, Cortana from Halo deserves a mention:

And now gaze upon true beauty!!

DioWallachia:
Shanoa from Order of Eclessia its an insta win. DAT BACK

Caramel Frappe:
The most beautiful video game character by appearance and by personality overall has to go to:

Gosh darn, I have never met or seen a character like Hanako before. In the original game of Katawa Shoujo, she's very shy (obviously) and has some issues with herself. However, she's not the "I will do whatever you want me to" cliche' character. She's actually strong willed, despite her fears and social conflicts with society.

Plus, she wants to be a person and not some 'help me, poor me' type of person. She doesn't want pity or someone trying to 'save' her but rather accept her like any person would whether it's being friends or more. So much depth to her character, the way she cherishes you and acts kind despite the bullcrap she has to deal with (Looking at you Hisao...) Besides that, she's beautiful outside, and especially inside. She'll always have a place in my heart and I can go on and on about Hanako but... yeah just play the game and see for yourself.

^This
Also,Tenma Morei
THOSE EYES

10/10 would bang

Doing this post made me realize that I don't really know what I find attractive in women. Hmmmmm.

My mind immediately went to Samara from Mass Effect (2-3). Sure she's got amazing boobs, but her face and the super strong jawline is just so... UNF. Dat jaw, dose cheeks. Partially why I love Morinth (her daughter / doppleganger) so much.

HOWEVER... in ME3 we're introduced to her two remaining daughters and god DAMN is Rila gorgeous.

I have a thing for blue chicks.

I'm going to have to go with Melodiana from Kamidori as my personal pick

Shes such a good character and being an angel is a huge plus for me

I think we have a winner!

as far as beauty is concerned, considering both physical form and personality, i'm gonna have to go with kenshin himura as a candidate off the top of my head.

DrMegaNutz:
Franziska von Karma from the Phoenix Wright series is my fave.

But. she's like, evil! A likeable evil, but still kind of a bitch. Wait... Karma's a bitch..?

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHhhh!!!!....

Morrigan, because Morrigan.. and also dat voice.

Jeffrey Crall:

DrMegaNutz:
Franziska von Karma from the Phoenix Wright series is my fave.

But. she's like, evil! A likeable evil, but still kind of a bitch. Wait... Karma's a bitch..?

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHhhh!!!!....

Brofist lol. She becomes way more likeable later on

Cowabungaa:
Alyx gets my vote:

One of the few (female) game characters that really seemed to live. Clever, strong and with a killer smile.

Alyx gets my vote as well. A rare NPC's that's fun to be around.

Second pick?

What can I say? I'm just drawn to the sharply-dressed, power-playing, wound-up, alpha-female office b*tch.

Rarity, shes got poise, shes got looks and she will beat the crap out of you with her hoofs.
Shadup, she in fighting is magic, which is in a playable state and there was an ios "game" with her in it... I think, I never actually played it. But it still totally counts.

This guy right here.

I honestly don't really think about it much and I don't plan on starting now.

Snip

EDIT: Sorry, first post and it ended up on the wrong topic. Very embarrassing.

Hmm I have 2 favorites
First is Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3

And my other favorite is Yukkiko Amagi from Persona 4

Beautiful huh?
Beauty is a hard thing to quantify for me because sexiness sort of forgoes beauty.
Beauty is more about having an undeniable sense of presence, an elegance in character design and a breathtaking... Fuck it, here are some pictures of BloodRayne.

Mikeyfell:
Beautiful huh?
Beauty is a hard thing to quantify for me because sexiness sort of forgoes beauty.
Beauty is more about having an undeniable sense of presence, an elegance in character design and a breathtaking... Fuck it, here are some pictures of BloodRayne.

... how does she have rings in her hair? What's up with that?

snappydog:

KoDOmega:
Most beautiful game character? Simple. It's you.

You're also the ugliest video game character.

See, especially with FPSes and games with character creators, "you", being the player, are an unknown. The (x) in algebra equation. You could have the face of an angel, or the mug of a murderer. It is utterly impossible to gauge your beauty (for good or ill). So, yes, you, my dear player, are the most beautiful thing video games have ever seen.

Theoretically. :D

/thread and you deserve all the internets and cookies that there are.

OP: I have a thing for Aela the Huntress, although Faith from Mirror's Edge is definitely up there.

ORE SUM! *eats all the cookies*

Not a game character you say?

http://farscape.wikia.com/wiki/Farscape_%28game%29

You would be wrong.

Crazy Zaul:

Too late!!! She is my pick too.

I know what you were all thinking, I'm just the first one whose not too shy to admit it:

Eww...

I'll throw in my vote for Alyx as well. Gotta love an NPC that could have a game to itself. And yeah, she could. If she did I'd buy it.

I always have a hard time with this kind of thing because there are so many obstensibly attractive women in gaming that it become sensory overload and it's hard to pick one. I guess I can pull a few out though. My go-to for best female in a game in general is...

templar1138a:
For me, it will always be Bastila Shan from KoTOR.

Also, her descendent, Satele Shan, is a damn beautiful warrior too. When she's younger...

A bit older, being a bad ass against one of the most powerful Darth's at the time...

...and finally actually in-game, much older(nearly grandma-age I believe), and doing very well.

And, the real life person that inspired her...

The_Lost_King:

I love Leliana. Her accent is gorgeous and just look at her

Mmmm...indeed. She's right up there as well. She's especially attractive in the trailer. Of course, when you see the person who inspired her(supposedly?), you understand why with the template they had.

I don't know why they changed Leilani's lips so drastically, though. Would have been better if closer to the cutscene.

Hell, I'll throw in Nova too. What can I say, I love warrior women.

Also, all those saying Alyx Vance. You know she's based on a real person as well, right? Jamil Mullen. Just sayin'.

I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that Altier/Ezio from the Assassin's creed series are god damn beautiful to look at.

Their overall design and subtlety of movement are beautiful to watch. And I'm saying that as a dud who's not terribly fond of the games themselves.

On the other hand if we're just talking straight up physical attractiveness...in a pinch I would say Lulu from Final Fantasy X.

Mature, goth chick with the power to bend the forces of nature to her will?
Yes please.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked