What games are you currently anticipating?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Personally, I am quite psyched for Okami HD since I did not own a PS2 and the visuals will look fantastic on my TV.

I am interested in these as well:

Doom 3: BFG Edition
Assassin's Creed 3
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Edit: How did I forget Pokemon Black and White 2

In no particular order, and likely with some forgotten omissions:

Banner Saga
Dishonored
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Mount & Blade 2
Persona 5

Halo 4 and Tomb Raider come first to mind. But there are probably some others that have just slipped my mind at the mo. Oh, FFIIX-versus too.

Borderlands 2 and Halo 4 are easily my most anticipated titles for the remainder of this year. I'm currently debating whether to pre-order MoH: Warfighter, buy it used shortly after it's release or bypass the game all together.

-Hawk

In alphabetical order:

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
    Dead or Alive 5
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Guild Wars 2
    Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
    Halo 4
    Persona 5
    Pokemon Black and White 2
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2

It's very unlikely I'll be getting all of them though.

Hitman: Absolution is my number 1 right now. I've been looking forward to that for quite a while.

Well...

Sleeping Dogs comes out next week, I'm dead excited for that. Especially since the early reviews have been very positive.

Tales of graces F comes out to us Europeans soon, so I might be picking that up.

October looks to be a total wallet rape for me, what with Dishonored, Resident Evil 6, Xcom: Enemy Unknown, and Playstation All-Stars making sure I have little to no money. I seriously doubt I'll be able to afford every one when they first come out though.

Also, I'm honestly surprised that the new Xcom game has had little to no hype, it looks fantastic, and very true to the classics as well. I'm really looking forward to that one.

In terms of next year though...um Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, Beyond: Two Souls, and possibly the Last of Us.

Currently Darksiders 2, Forza Horizon and Sleeping Dogs. In that order. There's some other stuff that looks interesting but they're a long way off and they haven't really captured my imagination.

Bioshock:Infinite, Aliens:Colonial Marines, Halo 4, Darksiders 2 and Assassin's Creed 3. The first two are the only games I'm planning to buy.

At the moment

Halo 4
Sleeping Dogs
GTA V
Assassin's Creed 3
Sonic Adventure 2
Marvel vs Capcom Origins or whatever it's called
Bioshock Infinte
God of War Ascension
Tekken Tag 2
Playstation All Stars

All I can think of right now

So many it's unreal. Obviously I won't be getting all of them release date but I hope to play most of them, even if it's a while down the line. Now in no particular order

Pokemon Black & White 2
Sleeping Dogs
Watch Dogs
Beyond: Two Souls
Darksiders 2
Hitman: Absolution
Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA)
Jet Set Radio (XBLA)
Borderlands 2
Black Ops 2
Halo 4
Ass Creed 3
Tomb Raider
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite
Resi 6
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

and probably many others besides that I can't think of at the moment.

Dishonered is my most anticipated. I'm also probably gonna get Blops 2. For zombies mostly but I do enjoy a good cod multiplayer and the awesome new create a class system is an indication that they're finally trying new things. I'm also fairly interested in the new Bioshock, Borderlands 2, and The Last of Us.

Dishonored and BioShock Infinite are the only ones on my radar right now. Everything else is 'wait and see' until they're released and I can get a better picture on a potential purchase.

(Cauciously) Dishonoured
Halo 4
Hitman Absolution
Bioshock Infinite
Watch Dogs
Prey 2

shadowrun returns, dead state, cyberpunk, grim dawn, wasteland 2..in that order

last on my list and ill wait till i see some reviews and comments, etc about the controls and UI before even properly thinking about it.. dishonoured. if its another xbox exclusive half assed bethesda port then ill be skipping it

so yeah as you can see most are things ive already funded on kick starter

all im im very excited to see the games ive been waiting so long finally get released. cyberpunk alone ive been waiting 20 years for that to get made into a crpg

Borderlands 2, Dishonoured, Bioshock Infinite and that Sci-Fi game from CD Projekt
EDIT
OH and Watch Dogs, i keep forgetting that game exists

Currently just Sleeping Dogs and Pokemon Black and White 2 are what I'm gonna buy that are coming out soon.

Dishonored looks good enough to at least look at. I'm anxiously waiting for Planetside 2, and that's about it. Any other games are not really...interesting enough for me to get excited about them yet.

Xcom: Enemy unknown I preordered it in march and my days of waiting are slowly coming to an end, also Aliens Colonial Marines, Metro Last Light and when they finaly get round to it FF 9 and Abes Oddessy/Exodus on xbla

aside from the obvious ones (Assassins creed 3, dishonoured) I was a little disappointed to find that Sleeping Dogs was coming out not this week but next week..I was in the mood for something new

now lets hope its actually good

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Grand Theft Auto 5
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite
Persona 5
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Watch Dogs
Borderlands 2
Cyberpunk
The Last of Us
Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Beyond: Two Souls

None. Every time I get hyped over a game it either turns out to be generally bad or it is completely not what I expected said game to be like. I usually just wait until it's had a fair amount of time to get reviewed and discussed before I get excited.

Darksiders 2, literally thats it. I'm a big fan of the artist and the game was surprisingly fun and well made.

I think Im just about the only person who's excited to get it however. I don't know anyone except 1 person who played it and he didn't finish it ....because my Xbox 360 redringed while he was playing it.

Watch Dogs, Dishonored, and Bioshock Infinite. And Borderlands 2, but mostly because a friend is looking forward to playing it multiplayer.

Sleeping Dogs
Hitman Absolution
Guild Wars 2
Baldur's gate enhanced edition
New Tomb raider

I never played the original Baldur's Gate for long, so I'll do it when it comes out. Guild Wars 2 is probably the one I'm most excited about.

Sleeping Dogs
Guild Wars 2

Well, that's kind of it, really. There aren't really any other games coming out this year that really caught my interest, sadly.

Shadowrun Returns
Cyberpunk
Tomb Raider
Wasteland 2
Dead State
The Last of Us
Assassin's Creed 3
Next Dragon Age game
Bioshock Infinite
Dishonored
Guild Wars 2
Resident Evil 6

I'm sure I'll only buy a fraction of them at release and wait for Steam sales for the others, though.

Torchlight 2
Guild Wars 2
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault
Sly 4

These are the 4 games that I really want to play. I have already pre-ordered one of them and place them over all other games in terms of priority of buying. Assuming I have extra money, I'll look into Borderlands 2, Dishonored or Watch Dogs, but that's unlikely.

I'm vaguely interested in Sleeping Dogs, moreso due to the interesting history behind the development.
Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored are on my 'most likely buy on first day' list.

Immediately: Darksiders 2. Dark Souls. Might go for Sleeping Dogs (to support Square*Enix's LACK OF a one month delay (looking at you here, Ubisoft)), assuming it's good.

Annnd that's about it for August.

Halo 4
Dishonored
Metro: Last Light
Assassins Creed III
Prey 2
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3

Borderlands 2

Dishonoured

Metro: Last Light

Bioshock: Infinite

Dishonoured (cautiously)
Resident Evil 6 (really cautiously)
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs (if it comes out this generation)
Okami HD
Skies of Arcadia HD (thats a thing right? I'm pretty sure I didn't dream that announcement)

I'm sure there is other stuff that'll tempt me, but thats all I can think of at the moment.

The current games I am anticipating for this year and next year are Dishonored, Assassins Creed III, X-COM:Enemy Unknown, Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Sleeping Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls, and Bioshock Infinite. The upcoming months are going to put quite a strain on my wallet.

Currently, only Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs. I really hope it'll be good.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked