What was the last game you pre-ordered?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Halo 4 Limited Edition was my last preorder. Suuuuper psyched.

Sleeping Dogs.. An hour ago. LOL. Just got in.

I pre purchased Guild Wars 2
Great choice.

Just pre-ordered Borderlands 2 today.

It was Mass Effect 3 now that I think about it. Just have been playing Skyrim so much it feels like it should be Skyrim.

I pre-ordered The Last Story for the Wii and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait!

Persona 4 Arena because I am predictable. I swear it's going to make me finish every story, every challenge, and every score attack before I can get the Nanako commentator.

Boudica:
You can pre-order games? But why would anyone pay for a future product they don't know will even work without weeks of patches, let alone be any good?

Shenanigans!

i know exactly what you mean, it doesnt really make sense and you are pinning your hopes on the developer.. not to mention all those people who stuck money into kickstarter hoping they will eventually see a product.

in answer to the original question.. hmm it would be grim dawn, shadowrun returns, dead state and wasteland 2 kick starters for me

I have only ever pre-ordered 2 games in my life. Oddly, both of them have 3 in the title. Mass Effect 3 and Assassins Creed 3. Oh, I guess I also pre-ordered the AC: Liberation Vita bundle as well.

Fallout 3.
Although, I'm in no hurry anymore. Games will always be there after patches and hype die down.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Dat G1 Skin Pack!

PsychicTaco115:
I per-ordered Dishonored and Hitman: Absolution, both at GameStop (don't hate me, I prefer it there)

Luckily, if I go in once a week and put down 5 dollars for both games, I'll have paid them both off by the time Dishonored comes out

It's foolproof!

I hope you mean pre-purchase. Because pre-ordering only gets you one day headstart.

I pre-purchased it, but my code was already in use. Got a new one issued after proving my ownership, though, so all is well.

I had Borderlands 2 pre-ordered for a long time for the 360, but after finally buying an awesome PC, I decided I would rather enjoy the game on that than on a smelly old console...I saved 10, and I knew I'd end up wanting to get Borderlands 2 on PC, anyway, but unfortunately, then I wouldn't have my obtained weapons and pre-order bonuses.

It's better in the long run. But the quick change of plans ruffled some feathers, unfortunately.

Guild Wars 2.

I almost never, ever pre-order games, my faith in gaming just isn't of that level.

But GW2 really got me to the edge of my seat...here's to hoping my intuition wasn't wrong! *chink of glass*

Last one was Metroid Prime Trilogy. Best pre-order I've ever made. Especially since it isn't sold anymore. (As far as I can tell.)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Darksiders 2 and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Before anyone starts about CoD, I enjoy playing these kind of Micheal Bay FPS's, okay? :P

My last pre-order was Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Before that was Torchlight 2.

Eagerly awaiting their release. Thankfully won't have to wait long.

Still debating whether I want to pre-order Borderlands 2. Gearbox has yet to convince me the game's worth the price of admission. (primarily due to my disappointment in the PC version of the first game and because of my disgust at just about everything Randy Pitchford vomits from his mouth)

Lilani:
Portal 2. If there's one developer I don't mind giving all my monies, it's Valve :D

Now you know why I pre-ordered Counter-Strike: Global Offensive the moment it became available.

Granted I've been a fan of CS since 1.6 and I used to do amateur and pro-league scrims and tourneys in Source, though I've been out of the competitive scene since Left 4 Dead 1, so I could be biased. Still, GO looks fantastic and the beta has proved very fun so far. Can't wait to LAN it with friends.

Borderlands 2
Torchlight 2
Guild Wars 2

I love my 2's.

Borderlands 2. Later that answer might change to CS:GO.

I may pre-order Playstation All Stars Battle Royale and AC3 closer to the realease dates.

Captcha: stop wasting time

"Well gee captcha, I don't see you doing anything productive".

LtFerret:
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Dat G1 Skin Pack!

Fall of Cybertron as well. I'm getting the G1 Skin Pack, G2 Bruticus and Swoop as well as a poster to go with it from my local store.

It's going to be awesome stomping around as a fire breathing robot t-rex!

Pre-ordered the Radnet edition of Prototype 2 the day before it came out, and copies were already in the store, just for the extra stuffs. Which I never played, because I had finished all the story stuff, twice, and in games like that I always do the story when I get bored of shenanigans, so I didn't really see any reason to wait a month to get all the samey side stuff. If that doesn't count for you, the it would be Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Saints Row the Third, preordered and paid for on the same day, from two different places. Same day, no charge shipping from Amazon? Why yes, I think I will take that, thank you very much.

Arkham City bitch. Arkham Arkham City bitch.

In all honestly, I've not found a game since that that I feel deserves my investment, but I might pre-order WWE '13 and the new Amnesia soon.

I only ever pre-ordered Cataclysm CE. Doubtful I'll be doing the same with Mists of Pandaria - it just doesn't have the same buildup behind it like Cata did, and it smells of fanservice.

Dark Souls was the last one I pre-ordered well ahead of time.

Now what I do is wait for the game to come out in the USA on a Tuesday so i can read responses and any reviews that were under embargo. If I like the sound of it I can order online and usually get it either Thursday or Friday (Friday is the usual release day for most games) plus any preorder bonuses.

It's hard to say what my last pre order is since I often order them a long time ahead, but the last one I received was Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS. Totally worth it, 21 for it.

in the indie market, Path Of Exile

in triple A, Mass effect 3

don't regret any of those, tho the... never mind... not going to bring THAT up again

Jazoni89:

Well, the reviews have been extremely positive so far.

So, I guess it's going to be the sleeper hit of 2012 (no pun intended).

yup, a small advantage of living in the UK means seeing reviews a few days BEFORE the game comes out :)

Johnny Impact:
snip

xcom is looking pretty damn good :D Both the single and multi player.

Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3. Despite the backlash against both games, I haven't regretted buying them so far.

Going to preorder The Last of Us as well.

Pre-ordered the new Need For Speed Most Wanted about 3 months ago. The look on the guys face was amazing. "Uh... um, I don't think we have that as a pre-order... Oh we do!"

Not sure if it was Guild Wars 2, The Sims 3 Supernatural, or Assassin's Creed 3 collector's... Either way this paints an interesting picture of me.

I have the Ratchet and Clank collection pre-ordered. I haven't played them in years, they're now in HD, and TROPHIES! I would have pre-ordered Borderlands 2 but I'm waiting to see if the Ultimate Loot Chest becomes available before I commit to buying the vanilla version.

deus ex human revolution is the only game i've ever preordered. It also holds the award for being the only game I've bought DLC for.
Yes i love deus ex that much and by god I hope that my support will help to ensure another sequel without a 10 year wait.

The last bad game i pre-ordered was SW TOR. Was so let down by that. :(

My current pre orders are GW2 and Rocksmith (i live in EU, its not out yet!)

IF GW2 doesnt deliver, i guess its the end of MMOs for me! *sigh*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked