This is the boopinest thread I've ever made!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I've literally been watching this all day lol. Thanks Daystar. I've cried several times from laughter. :D Never seen this before and it is epicly hilarious.

Ghostwise:
I've literally been watching this all day lol. Thanks Daystar. I've cried several times from laughter. :D Never seen this before and it is epicly hilarious.

I only ask that you name your first born after me.

Now I've got a lot of rage about this thread, but it is best kept unspoken. I like the show, it's made me laugh quite a lot. Alchestbreqch is still the best. But yeah, good channel.

I give Game Grumps and this remix 7/7 asses.

Daystar Clarion:

shrekfan246:
I give this thread...

Seven Asses.

Yeah, I found them a day or two after they started uploading when I went to check out Egoraptor's Youtube channel, been following them every day I can manage it now.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I love Game Grumps so damn much, they're fucking brilliant.

I normally can't stand LPs, but those two have made me cry and stop a video a few times from laughing so hard.

The remixes are the shit. :D

POPPY BROS!

I just love how genuine they are.

You can tell that haven't prepared in advance, just two bros playing games :D

agreed, usually I also don't care for LP's in the slightest, but goodness, this is priceless, I'm laughing so hard, I feel like I could be sitting right there with them actually enjoying watching the game.

hilarious stuff. Definitely paying attention to this more.

ToastiestZombie:
Now I've got a lot of rage about this thread, but it is best kept unspoken.

May I ask why? This is a thread for people to discuss a let's play that they like, what's wrong with that?

Back on topic: Just finished watching Megaman 7. So fucking funny :D 'I'm coming for your butt Megaman!!'

Dirzzit:
I think this is relevant.

A broken Youtube link?

Yeah man, hilarious :D

Dirzzit:

fixed it for you, just take what i fixed and edit it into where you had the link thing originally.

Daystar Clarion:

Ghostwise:

6 years too late but perhaps next time. :D

Ghostwise:

Daystar Clarion:

Ghostwise:

6 years too late but perhaps next time. :D

You can still change it.

There's like, laws and stuff.

Just saiyan.

gmaverick019:

Dirzzit:

fixed it for you, just take what i fixed and edit it into where you had the link thing originally.

I was actually listening to that when I clicked the thread. Coincidence? I think not.

Timzilla:

gmaverick019:

Dirzzit:

I was actually listening to that when I clicked the thread. Coincidence? I think not.

That's the boopinest coincidence I've ever seen :D

Show's only been around for a about a month and this insanely quotable.

Been religiously following them since the day they uploaded their first Kirby episodes, which was their first. Been a Jontron fan for a month or two, loved Egoraptor for years. Match made in fucking heaven, I tell you.

And from now, whenever I play Pokemon and someone uses Growl, I'll only ever hear Jon saying "EYH!"

Timzilla:

Dare I say, you're quite the Coincidental fiend.

(edit: messed up "you're" as usual...I swear, for every time I say it right in my head, I misspell it 4 times on paper)

Matthew94:
Watching that linked video is making me want to give them another chance. It's fucking awesome :D

Their Goof Troop LP is magnificent.

I was hoping I'd at least be able to listen to a minute of it before I felt like... not listening to it anymore... but nope--done. 21 seconds.

What ams boopyiness?

Daystar Clarion:
For those of you who have seen the show, what do you think?

You wanna know what I think? ... Seven asses.

But really, I'm pretty sure Game Grumps is the most consistently funny thing I've ever seen on the Internet. And I spend a lot of time on the Internet. Those two make me laugh harder and more often than anything else, a status which was established and just previously held by Three's Company.

I really want those two to play Pokemon Snap

so much lulz potential

Rose and Thorn:
snip

Holy shit that film I'm bloody crying with laughter here.

*sigh*... Arin Hansen, OH YOU

These guys are seriously among the funniest personalities on the internet. Seeing them butt heads never gets old.

Best part about let's plays is how quickly they can be churned out.

Can't fucking wait for them to do Majora's Mask.

Bernzz:
Been religiously following them since the day they uploaded their first Kirby episodes, which was their first. Been a Jontron fan for a month or two, loved Egoraptor for years. Match made in fucking heaven, I tell you.

And from now, whenever I play Pokemon and someone uses Growl, I'll only ever hear Jon saying "EYH!"

Game Grumps introduced me to Jontron. I am not disappoint :).

Overusedname:
Fuck, I, loves this show.

Sorry. Your post was a little off right there. Fixed it for you. ;D

ToastiestZombie:
Alchestbreqch is still the best.

While I still love Game Grumps more than Al's vids, I will say this: Long live Steve, Ball Arms, Cuddlesworth, and Jerry McGhoulberry!

:D

Oh, and...

POPPY BROTHERS JR!!!

As much as I have hated the Malcontent the OP has inspired over the last few weeks, and as much as I hate it when people plug other websites here. I have to say.... that I still do hate it a lot.

Funny as hell video. I will show it to my friends.

Thanks!

Oh Daystar, how you are able to consistently make amazing posts is beyond me. I've been watching these guys since they came out, easily the funniest stuff I have seen on youtube. We must continue to spread the good word about these guys. And of course, I give this thread the obligatory rating of 7/7 asses

Also:

That was the worst fucking thing I had ever seen in the realms of lets plays. Worse than pewdiepie, fuck I'd rather watch pewdiepie while getting skull fucked by a clown! How the hell could you watch more than ten seconds of that at a time without pausing the video, and just staring at your screen in utter disbelief for half an hour while wondering where God went? Eighteen seconds in and I wanted to sincerely claw my brain out. It's shit! pure, unfiltered, concentrated shit! I'm just sitting here with my mouth open wondering how the hell can anyone actually enjoy this!?

chiggerwood:
That was the worst fucking thing I had ever seen in the realms of lets plays. Worse than pewdiepie, fuck I'd rather watch pewdiepie while getting skull fucked by a clown! How the hell could you watch more than ten seconds of that at a time without pausing the video, and just staring at your screen in utter disbelief for half an hour while wondering where God went? Eighteen seconds in and I wanted to sincerely claw my brain out. It's shit! pure, unfiltered, concentrated shit! I'm just sitting here with my mouth open wondering how the hell can anyone actually enjoy this!?

everyone knows this is the worst let's play out there

and there's practically anything that retsuprae commentated on

Sober Thal:
As much as I have hated the Malcontent the OP has inspired over the last few weeks

Care to explain what you mean by that?

chiggerwood:

Sooooooooooooo, that's a no then?

spectrenihlus:
I really want those two to play Pokemon Snap

so much lulz potential

That would be awesome :D

I remember seeing Jon and Ego's introduction videos on their channels and nearly bouncing off my goddamn walls with excitement. How could such a magnificent pairing go wrong?

The answer? It didn't. Because it's fucking GLORIOUS.

And there's something for everyone in all their playthroughs - they even said as much in their last Banjo-Kazooie video, at 2:40:

I've been watching these LPs since they started. They're okay, not amazing. It kills the time. Some of them are better than others. I'm enjoying their Pokemon and Banjo Kazooie series, and I though Goof Troop was good. The rest don't really hold my interest, apart from maybe the Kirby one.

I recognised your Poppy Bros. reference in your profile a few days ago, Daystar. I was going to mention it but it was totally off topic at the time.

Promethax:
Game Grumps?? Someone else on this site watches them??

Oh God, yes!

Favorite moment:

"Check out the boop on this shit."
*bing bing*
"Fuckin' boopin' ass game!"

I prefer:

"Max. Now don't be sad. But daddy's gonna need an amputation."

Oh my god fellow Grump enthusiasts! :D I love me some Jontron and Egoraptor, like peanut butter and jelly. On that note I also love Peanutbuttergamer as well.

Is it sad that the good let's play are the ones that are just genuine these days? like, there isnt even a competition for good genuine and bad genuine at all. Its either fake emotions and pre-recorded or not. Its pathetic if you ask me. Grown men shouldn't have to put on a persona with fake tourettes and a speech impediment in order to appear "funny" (I use that term as loose as a hookers vagina, and I'm looking at LPers like Tobuscus, Pewpewpie, and Uberhaxornova), they should just be themselves.

Excellent time wasters if you're in need of a laugh.

7/7

asses that is

Similar to this is Two Player on Urealms.com

It's yum yum fun.

Or I think they are anyway.

Although they're not exactly new.

http://www.urealms.com/content.php?444

Pause balls by going upstairs!
Pause balls by going downstairs!
That's the best strategy in the game, gonna go upstairs and pause balls!

I give this song, this show and this thread, seven asses out of seven possible asses.

This freakin' song... x3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked