The Escapist's Game Release Date Calendar: The End!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Quick Reference

Halo Wars 2 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21 Feb 2017
Horizon Zero Dawn - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 28 Feb 2017
Nier: Automata - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7 Mar 2017
Persona 5 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 17 Feb 2017

To Be Dated

Borderlands 2 comes out on the 18th for the 360

On October 3rd Sonic Adventure 2 comes out on XBLA, I think...

Also, Skyrim Hearthfire DLC comes out on September 4th. I dunno if you count DLC...

You listed FIFA,NBA,and F1.I don't see NHL 13 though and for some reason that's making me really angry.It comes out on Sept 11,show some respect for the greatest sport on earth.

Thanks though,I like the thread a lot.

Nasrin:
On October 3rd Sonic Adventure 2 comes out on XBLA, I think...

Also, Skyrim Hearthfire DLC comes out on September 4th. I dunno if you count DLC...

Beast. Glad to see this was given to someone else. I owe an apology for taking so long, my motherboard fried and I couldn't do a damn thing. Sorry once again<3.

And looking way better than my version. Bad ass.

September 20: Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PC, PS3, XBOX360)

October 1: Lucius (PC)

November 6: Chaos on Deponia (PC)

Won't be seeing my family for about two months....

How is nothing coming out on 12/12/12? That's my birthday and I was thinking it would be some kind of epic explosion of awesome! It's close to Christmas, it's a once-in-a-lifetime date, it's easy to remember... Why am I being snubbed?

Jailbird408:
How is nothing coming out on 12/12/12? That's my birthday and I was thinking it would be some kind of epic explosion of awesome! It's close to Christmas, it's a once-in-a-lifetime date, it's easy to remember... Why am I being snubbed?

I think Hawken is out on 12/12/12, not sure why I forgot about it, sorry...

Aerosteam 1908:

Jailbird408:

I think Hawken is out on 12/12/12, not sure why I forgot about it, sorry...

Hawken? Hawken? Hawken?! That's it? I don't even know what that is! I still feel shafted.

Worst holiday line-up I've ever seen.
I don't think there's a single game there that is interesting to me in the slightest...

Sad.

And you forgot the one game that does interest me: Mugen Souls for PS3
Actually, where are the PS3 releases?

http://ps3.gamespy.com/index/release.html
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/ps3/date?view=detailed

There we are...

s69-5:
You forgot the one game that does interest me: Mugen Souls for PS3

Wikipedia and Metacritic says Oct 16th, the official site is telling me Oct 16th and Oct 17th, the website you gave, GameSpy, has Oct 18th for the release date in North America. Correct release dates, especially for Japanese-oriented games can be difficult to obtain.

And no, I didn't forget, GameSpy, Eurogamer and Wikipedia says it's already out in Europe, it was present in the September section (which is now removed) when I did European dates.

Aerosteam 1908:
Correct release dates, especially for Japanese-oriented games can be difficult to obtain.

Since your set up only mentions the month of release, exact dates are not needed.
But, there are a lot of games missing from your above list as per the reason why I posted 2 links... so far this may be the most incomplete release calendar ever made... if you're going to do this half-heartedly, why bother at all?

So are you adding all of those games (including Mugen Souls) to your list?

s69-5:

Aerosteam 1908:
Correct release dates, especially for Japanese-oriented games can be difficult to obtain.

Since your set up only mentions the month of release, exact dates are not needed.
But, there are a lot of games missing from your above list as per the reason why I posted 2 links... so far this may be the most incomplete release calendar ever made... if you're going to do this half-heartedly, why bother at all?

I'm sorry? Err... the date list is spoilered, you click the boxes with the game names on it and the the entire month is revealed.

Aerosteam 1908:

s69-5:

Aerosteam 1908:

I'm sorry? Err... the date list is spoilered, you click the boxes with the game names on it and the the entire month is revealed.

Ah! Now I see. Never mind then. Carry on...
**walks away sheepishly**

EDIT: Wow. other than Mugen Souls, this is still one bleak holiday season...

October 26 Under Defeat HD

Mass Effect Trilogy is for PS3 as well not just XBOX and PC. Yep nitpicking.

Sorry about this but regarding the Mass Effect trilogy where are you getting the dates from ? I've checked both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and the release dates were 19 of December for all platforms on Amazon.com and on the UK one the release dates were 9th November but only for the PC and XBOX 360. So I'm just wondering, does Amazon have its head up its ass again ?

Yokillernick:
Sorry about this but regarding the Mass Effect trilogy where are you getting the dates from? I've checked both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and the release dates were 19 of December for all platforms on Amazon.com and on the UK one the release dates were 9th November but only for the PC and XBOX 360. So I'm just wondering, does Amazon have its head up its ass again?

I actually visit a bunch of websites, and yes, even the official ones specific to a single game sometimes get it wrong. I don't visit Amazon for release dates though, I mainly check game journalist websites like this one, but the Escapist doesn't have an official one so I decided to make a calendar for it, people seem to like that.

BioWare, VGReleases, Metacritic, IGN, GameSpy, GameTrailers, GamesRadar and myself are saying it's out on November 6th.

And Wikipedia as well, but they're also telling me the PS3 version is out on December 4th, BioWare says 'later'.

Nananananananananananananananana Hitman!!!

XBox 360: Another worthless month. So sucks we lost all Japanese support. I'll be smarter and just go Sony next cycle.

Guys... February will be just Amazing !

Give me a release-date for Rome II already!

Realitycrash:
Give me a release-date for Rome II already!

September 3rd 2013. =)

I know that I will be a jackass to ask you for this, but would you be kind to make a google calendar link attached to your post? I haven't seen in ages a post that is actually so helpfull like yours.

Zauxst:
I know that I will be a jackass to ask you for this, but would you be kind to make a google calendar link attached to your post? I haven't seen in ages a post that is actually so helpfull like yours.

I've added a button that will take you there now. You've given me the idea of making a Google version of the calendar so maybe I'll have that up eventually.

I feel I should mention a small correction upon looking at July's releases. On July 16, Shin Megami Tensei IV shows as a Wii U release. It is actually coming out on the 3DS, to clear up confusion.

Aerosteam:

Zauxst:

I've added a button that will take you there now. You've given me the idea of making a Google version of the calendar so maybe I'll have that up eventually.

Thanks, I'll be looking forward for it as Google Calendar is one of those softwares I use to frequent to sync multiple devices for my planned schedule :)

Aerosteam:

TBD

I thought pokemon X/Y was slated for an October 15th worldwide release date (making it special in that Japanese buyers didnt have the time advantage to train and spoil the game).

at least thats what I heard initially and what my friend at gamestop told me when I went and preordered my copy of X (since I'd be at university and was hoping he could hold me a copy till that weekend).

emeraldrafael:
I thought pokemon X/Y was slated for an October 15th worldwide release date (making it special in that Japanese buyers didnt have the time advantage to train and spoil the game).

at least thats what I heard initially and what my friend at gamestop told me when I went and preordered my copy of X (since I'd be at university and was hoping he could hold me a copy till that weekend).

I can't find the specific release date anywhere, I've only seen October 2013.
I've checked everywhere: Serebii, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, YouTube, Official Nintendo Magazine...

I'll tell you the day it's out as soon as possible, I predict it will be between 27th - 31st.

Aerosteam:

emeraldrafael:

I can't find the specific release date anywhere, I've only seen October 2013.
I've checked everywhere: Serebii, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, YouTube, Official Nintendo Magazine...

I'll tell you the day it's out as soon as possible, I predict it will be between 27th - 31st.

Alright just letting you knwo wht they told me at gamestop. Though if I remember correctly while it was still in the early phases it was a tentative Oct. 15th release date because the significance was it was going to be released at the same time all around the world.

I dont know, like I said, just passing on what i was told at preorder.

September is looking like a great month.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked