The Escapist's Game Release Date Calendar: The End!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Rising Storm was released today on steam.
Very good, I must say.

Aerosteam:

emeraldrafael:
I thought pokemon X/Y was slated for an October 15th worldwide release date (making it special in that Japanese buyers didnt have the time advantage to train and spoil the game).

at least thats what I heard initially and what my friend at gamestop told me when I went and preordered my copy of X (since I'd be at university and was hoping he could hold me a copy till that weekend).

I can't find the specific release date anywhere, I've only seen October 2013.
I've checked everywhere: Serebii, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, YouTube, Official Nintendo Magazine...

I'll tell you the day it's out as soon as possible, I predict it will be between 27th - 31st.

I'm sure its going to take time to update this after E3, which is completely understandable, but the date has been set at October 12th, a saturday.

Glad this is here to help me.

It seems like the Google Calendar link is broken.
Can anyone please fix it?

mKeRix:

Is it working now? I'm not sure if there is a correct link that everyone can use, or there are only links specific to individual Google account calendars and doesn't working for anyone else.

Aerosteam:

mKeRix:

Is it working now? I'm not sure if there is a correct link that everyone can use, or there are only links specific to individual Google account calendars and doesn't working for anyone else.

The link in the first post is just a link to the main page of Google Calendar as far as I can see.
Meaning: I just get to see my own calendars that I already have.

However, there should be an option to publish a calendar by linking it somewhere. I think it is explained here. Didn't try yet though.

mKeRix:

Aerosteam:

mKeRix:

The link in the first post is just a link to the main page of Google Calendar as far as I can see.

However, there should be an option to publish a calendar by linking it somewhere. I think it is explained here. Didn't try yet though.

Oh... That's what you meant...

Well, I haven't made a Google version of the entire GRD Calendar yet, at the moment the button is there so people can add the dates they want on their existing Google Calendar.

I'll publish one with all the dates on eventually, not when I have half a year's worth of games to add in one go. Keep in mind I'm still learning how to use it and it's a damn nightmare to add something, especially the games that have multiple release dates in different continents.

Aerosteam:

mKeRix:

Aerosteam:

Oh... That's what you meant...

Well, I haven't made a Google version of the entire GRD Calendar yet, at the moment the button is there so people can add the dates they want on their existing Google Calendar.

I'll publish one with all the dates on eventually, not when I have half a year's worth of games to add in one go. Keep in mind I'm still learning how to use it and it's a damn nightmare to add something, especially the games that have multiple release dates in different continents.

Oh! Sorry.
I just misunderstood your link then. I know it's hard to use though, I started organizing my own little game release date calendar over on pewdiepie.net, but it was too much work to keep up with all the dates, so I eventually just stopped.
Good luck though, I really like all the work you've done so far. (:

Aerosteam:
snippity.

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - NA October 8th, 2013 - EU September 27th, 2013

i do wanna get the shadow of the beast reboot for ps4 and oddworld new n tasty

October 1: Lucius (PC) ... interesting

What about risk of rain in november the 8th!?
http://riskofraingame.com/risk-of-rain-launch/

Aerosteam:
Quote.

You're missing Final Fantasy X | X-2. It's being released March 18, same day as Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

Aliens and DA are out on the same day?! Darn now I have to pick between them!

Daedalic Entertainment released a small indie tile on Steam last tuesday (June 10th). It's a puzzle platformer called Munin.

DA Inquisition has been pushed back to 18th/21st of November

Wow, you guys at the state just now going to get Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?!

Well better late than never (now you know how us European feel when we get the short end of the stick when it come to some game release), the game is awesome by the way!

Though it's not exactly known what date it will appear, SMT IV is coming in september to europe on the eshop.

source: http://www.atlus.com/smt4/home.html

Aerosteam:
23th

You made an oopsey! It's in September.

Not sure really what else to say to avoid mod wrath ... thanks for the thread though!

omega 616:

Aerosteam:
23th

Not sure really what else to say to avoid mod wrath ... thanks for the thread though!

Huh? You didn't specify what needs to be changed. XD

Also I'm sure you won't get mod wrathed in this thread even if you just say thanks.

Aerosteam:

omega 616:

Aerosteam:
23th

Also I'm sure you won't get mod wrathed in this thread even if you just say thanks.

23th? Meant to be 23rd.

Though I am enjoying saying twenty thirth in my head ...

also my capcha is a bad guy on scooby doo ... it is, "meddling kids"

omega 616:

Aerosteam:

omega 616:

23th? Meant to be 23rd.

Though I am enjoying saying twenty thirth in my head ...

also my capcha is a bad guy on scooby doo ... it is, "meddling kids"

Oh wow, missed that mistake twice. XD

Thanks for the heads up, and what a lovely September 11nd it is today.

Dragon Age: Inquisition November 18, 2014 In north American And November 21 in euro

This is going to be a good october for games (mainly because of smash bros.) Although you cant use the circle pad pro for the game. Sakurai even said its because of the 3ds weakish processor. Thus it cant run smash bros and handle a whole seperate input

Driveclub... Shadow of Mordor...

Really nothing exciting but Smash?

Danny Dowling:

I guess Just Dance 2015 is pretty exciting.

Aerosteam:

Danny Dowling:

I guess Just Dance 2015 is pretty exciting.

I suppose who are we to decide what is and isn't exciting for other people? one mans rubbish...

Valkyria Chronicles releases on PC the 11th of November.

I am here just to request please to put also the game "Va-11 Hall-A"

Is so cool to be a Cyberpunk Bartender.

Prototype and Prologue are now available, but the full game it will be ready in December for PC and PsVita.

DLC for Destiny is out on the 9th iirc

Danny Dowling:
DLC for Destiny is out on the 9th iirc

DLC is an odd one for me. Before I would normally put it on the calendar but I've come to realize that the people who own the game would know about the DLC in the first place anyway. Plus that one is like two days away so it wouldn't stay on the calendar long enough to justify being added.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming out in March 2015.

17th for North America, 19th for Japan, 20th for EU.

Maybe it is just me but the calendar of up and comming games is zzzzzzz....

I'm again, questioning why I put so much effort in fixing this PS4... it still, just like the last one, lays in a semi dusty state.

Mortal Combat X.. Witcher 3... I'm not really into the other stuff. I'm certainly glad that I can revert to my Steam back log or play some oldies but goodies.

I'm just not seeing the great excitement or is it the aging gamer in me? Could be.. Could be...

Crap, I'm not going to get witcher till 2016 at this rate....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked