Best Tf2 hat?

In your opinmon, what is the bestf tf2 hat and fro which class is it?
IA tink that thew spy s the best hat

also you can ad somthikng like an accesory or sutin....

Medics Tyrolean Painted purple+ Nine pipe problem (Afternoon) Painted purple + Dr. Whoa!
Pimp medic is best medic, pimping out those scoots

Random Fella:
Medics Tyrolean Painted purple+ Nine pipe problem (Afternoon) Painted purple + Dr. Whoa!

ughhh medics.. i dont lik plating them as i dont thkn its tht fub...
look cool though

Sizzle Montyjing:

Random Fella:

ughhh medics.. i dont lik plating them as i dont thkn its tht fub...
look cool though

Medic can be a fun and challenging class, especially in 6's and hl

Random Fella:

Medic can be a fun and challenging class, especially in 6's and hl

I only plau medic when necccesdary...
aso, to kep it on topic i thin best acesory is the rose for the spy

There can be only one.

I don't play TF2, sorry. And I think it's a bit silly to get hats in a first-person game...

shrekfan246:
I don't play TF2, sorry. And I think it's a bit silly to get hats in a first-person game...

Why? Do FPSs need to be super serious or something?

DazZ.:

shrekfan246:

Why? Do FPSs need to be super serious or something?

Of course not. But you can't actually see it on your character while you're playing. If I'm getting something cosmetic, I like to get it for myself as opposed to showing off for other people. So if I can't see it... I feel like it's a waste.

shrekfan246:
So if I can't see it... I feel like it's a waste.

Well you can see it if you taunt, or soda on scout or a few others but yeah fair enough, most of the time you can't see it.

Can't see hats you wear in real life though either! :D

DazZ.:

shrekfan246:
So if I can't see it... I feel like it's a waste.

Well you can see it if you taunt, or soda on scout or a few others but yeah fair enough, most of the time you can't see it.

Can't see hats you wear in real life though either! :D

I don't usually wear hats in real life, either. :D (I've got a pretty big head and they really don't like to easily fit atop it.)

I mean, I'm the king of cosmetic stuff that has no point in World of Warcraft, but it's mostly because I'm looking at my character 100% of the time. ... and a lot of the gear looks silly...

The brown bomber. Nothing is more beautiful.

While I don't own it, I personally love the Respectless Rubber Glove

Canonical answer:

Flavor text: This is the best hat. We couldn't say it if it weren't true. This one's the best.

I definitely love this combo:
Also, the hero's tail for the scout is awesome, primarily because it's such a deviation from the rest of his hats.

The Fancy fedora. Because It fits the Spy so well. Also, because fedoras are awesome.

I'm particularly fond of the new hat for the Heavy from the Total War release. Can't remember the name of it, though...

Random Fella:

Pimp medic is nowhere near as cool as a Nazi Medicine Man medic. White Tyrolean + Unpainted Nine Pipe + Quadwrangler all day erry day.

My medic loadout brings all the Heavies to the yard. Too bad I prefer to uber demomen and soldiers nine times out of ten. I will never uber a Tomislav Heavy again. I don't CARE if he's the only team member left alive, I'd rather just uber myself and run away.

Ghastly Gibus.

Because that's the only one I have right now. :(

Does the pip-boy count as a hat? Because I have that, too.

neonsword13-ops:
Ghastly Gibus.

Does the pip-boy count as a hat? Because I have that, too.

I like my scotch bonnet

The Anger with green Flames for the sniper and the Last breath for the pyro. Other than that I'd have to say the Ghost recon accessory for the scout/spy/sniper or the Assassins creed accessory for the spy.

I know it's not a hat, but I'm particularly fond of the Hazmat Headcase.

neonsword13-ops:
Ghastly Gibus.

I have it, will trade for the Head Full of Steam, or for help getting the last achievement that will net me it. ;)

Note: That's my answer to the OP

The original 9 hats from the Spy vs Sniper update.
They fit the original so well now, even though i hated them when they first came.

sextus the crazy:
The Fancy fedora. Because It fits the Spy so well. Also, because fedoras are awesome.

Cosa Nostra Cap is best hat. If anyone disagrees they can take it up with my Sharp Dresser. >:[

Especially on Scout who is also wearing the Vintage Lugermorph!

the soldiers viking helmet of course, what could possibly be better than a viking helmet?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked