Guild Wars 2 "refer a friend" invite thread

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

UPDATE: ALL MY CODES ARE GONE, BUT OTHERS HAVE POSTED IN THE THREAD BELOW THAT THEY HAVE SOME TO GIVE OUT; CONTACT THEM FOR CODES

So, I noticed a lot of people on these forums saying that they'd like to play GW2 if they had a chance to try it out for free. Well, ArenaNet is doing a free trial from November 15th through the 18th, with the ability to be leveled up instantly to 80 so you can experience the new content they're adding. (Or not; you can just play normally if you want.)

Here's the free trial FAQ, from the official website:

*When is the Guild Wars 2 Free Trial?
The free trial period begins at 9:00 AM Pacific (6:00 PM CET) on Thursday, November 15. It ends at 10:00 PM Pacific on Sunday, November 18 (7:00 AM CET on November 19).

*How many invitations can I send?
Each Guild Wars 2 player with an account in good standing as of November 6, 2012, will be able to send a maximum of three (3) invitations to friends starting on Monday, November 12th. The total number of invitations is limited, so we recommend that you invite your friends early.

*Will my friends be able to play the new Lost Shores event?
Yes. When they enter the map their character's level automatically will be raised to Level 80, and they can enjoy the exciting new content.

*How do I upgrade to a full copy of Guild Wars 2?
Free trial players will be offered an opportunity to purchase Guild Wars 2 through an in-game "upgrade" button.

*What version of Guild Wars 2 will I get if I upgrade from my trial account?
When you upgrade from a trial to a full account, you will receive the Standard Edition of Guild Wars 2.

*Can I upgrade my Standard Edition?
You may purchase the Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Upgrade through the Gem Store, which you can access through the in-game Black Lion Trading Company. Details on the Digital Deluxe Upgrade can be found here.

*Are there any special incentives for purchasing the game during the free trial weekend?
If you purchase the game during the Free Trial weekend (Nov 16-18, 2012), you will receive a special in-game item: the Booster Multipack.

*What is the Booster Multipack?
The Booster Multipack is a special in-game item that will be sent to you via in-game mail when you upgrade your Guild Wars 2 trial account. The Booster Multipack contains:

1 Experience Booster
1 Karma Booster
1 Magic Find Booster

You'll receive one Booster Multipack per upgraded account. This item can be transferred between characters on the account, but is not tradable with other players. The Booster Multipack is a single use item; once it is used it is gone.

*What happens if two people send a code to the same player?
The first code that is activated is the one that creates the account. The second code is void.

*Will you have another trial event?
We currently don't have any plans to offer another trial event.

Hmm, long time lurker here but thought id finally post to try get a trial invite:D
(Hitup the offical GW2 forums first, but hey they require a serial key to post on)

Missed the beta period and tend to never pickup games i cant at least try due to always having several active commitment MMOs on the go, tho always ready to drop one!

Anyone feel free to drop me an invite if your going spare, but dont 'waste' one that would be better used on friend/family or an actually-active communtiy contributor.

EDIT:

All Invites Gone! Enjoy!

I have 3 invites available as well.

I've REALLY been wanting to try this game, if somebody can throw me an invite it'd be greatly appreciated.

Damien Insko:
I've REALLY been wanting to try this game, if somebody can throw me an invite it'd be greatly appreciated.

PM me with your email address and your wish will be granted. (I enter your address on the site and they send you a code.)

Kira Cat:
Hmm, long time lurker here but thought id finally post to try get a trial invite:D
(Hitup the offical GW2 forums first, but hey they require a serial key to post on)

Missed the beta period and tend to never pickup games i cant at least try due to always having several active commitment MMOs on the go, tho always ready to drop one!

Anyone feel free to drop me an invite if your going spare, but dont 'waste' one that would be better used on friend/family or an actually-active communtiy contributor.

Entered your address; one code remaining.

Enjoy!

So anyone willing to give me a code? I've been trying to get back into the mmo scene, but everything just feels samey. I wanna try this out and really see if it adds something new to the MMO formula.

SUPA FRANKY:
So anyone willing to give me a code? I've been trying to get back into the mmo scene, but everything just feels samey. I wanna try this out and really see if it adds something new to the MMO formula.

*Edited to remove names, in case they don't want to be bothered anymore.*

november 15 is the same day SWTOR goes free to play, they must be trying to compete. Anyway I have 3 invites, pm me if you want one.

Woah, how come nobody told me about this? I probably should check the GW2 forums more often..

I wanted to buy this game when it start, but i dont know, it seems good, but not sounds same. I still doubt. If someone have invite, and it dont need you, please trow it to me. Thank you in advance.

Hmm, I've got 3 invites too, just PM me.

Edit: All gone!

Thank you, someone who sent it. Really Thank You man! And i already go to try it

I have 3 invited, just send me a message with your email and I'll send it.

I'm all out now. Sorry.

Just as an FYI, I need an email address to send the link to -_-

pls, guys i beg you i really want to try the game, so if someone would send me key i would be very grateful. my email is boomlaser@gmail.com

Can anyone send me invite? My e-mail is aleg.betatester@mail.ru Tnx!

Does anyone have a spare invite available? I've really been wanting to check out Guild Wars 2 at some point so I'd be grateful if I could get one. PM if you do and I'll send my email address.

I got 2 left if you want one PM me.

EDIT: sorry all out.

I've got two codes myself remaining. You know the drill. PM, and all that.

EDIT - Gone.

I have two codes remaining.

Update: I am out of codes.

I got several, PM if you want one. Dunno how many you get, I didn't spend any yet so I still have all of them left.

EDIT: ALL GONE! Damn that was fast. The escapist must be getting a lot of new members from this thread xD.

I have 1 code remaining. PM me with your email and it's yours.

new here and new to guild wars2 can someone email me a trial code tombeckis@yahoo.com
please thanks much

Guys, I strongly advise against posting your email address in this thread. Save it for PMs.

Can i please get a code? Please PM me

Since my mates cannot partake in the upcoming event and time is running out for those who want the free weekend invite (since it start tomorrow), I got three invites. As everyone above me has beeing doing, just PM me with your email for the invites.

On a side note, if you end up loving the game and buy it, we got a GW group (currently talking about GW2 these days) on here http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Guild-Wars as we also got an Escapist Guild located at the Desolation sever (and Tarnish Coast for US members since Desolation is Europe).

EDIT- I'm all out of invites. Sorry for anyone out there still looking for an invite.

I have 2 invites left, PM me your email if you want them (I won't be checking this thread again except to edit when they've all been gone)

I'm leaving it late, but I've got 3 1 invite left, so PM an e-mail if you want one.

All 3 claimed.

I have 1 remaining invite, PM if you want one with email.

*Updated*

Lurkers. Lurkers everywhere

just gave out my last code.

Out of invites now.

I've got 3 invites left, send me a PM for them.
All gone.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked