Damn You Indie Bundles (and Steam Sales)

...stop destroying what little social life I have left.

I get like 1 new indie bundle each week now. I'm talking about Humble Bundle, Indiegale, Indie Royale and such. About 5-8 games for less than a dollar each. There are almost always 1 or 2 games I want. And then there was the Steam Summer Sale and now the upcoming Winter Sale.

I cannot resist those indie bundles. Too many good deals, too little time.

What to do... What to do? Anyone else have the same problem?

The Steam Summer Sale is that abusive lover that I keep coming back to....

I seem to have enough time between Steam sales to play about half the games I bought at the last sale. Then I proceed to buy more. I just can't resist games in the pricerange of 2-5 dollars.

The worst moment came when I saw a bundle on a steam sale that I thought was a great deal, added it to my cart and checked out. Only to be informed that I already owned all the games in that bundle....

The temptation to hoard rather than play is a hard, magnetic bastard.

Best to limit it rather than exterminate it, I've at least got around to playing everything that I've bought in Steam sales (not fer extended periods though...)

Gog.com sales on the other hand...that's the second part of the two step program.

Occams_Razor:
The worst moment came when I saw a bundle on a steam sale that I thought was a great deal, added it to my cart and checked out. Only to be informed that I already owned all the games in that bundle....

I had that with an awesome indie bundle, while I already had all the games. But the indie bundle was that good of a deal, I just bought the whole bundle again as a gift. The gift code is still waiting in my e-mail; waiting till I can give it to someone. :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked