One of your favourite mods you've installed on Skyrim

I dunno, I know there's a lot out there and it might be hard to choose, but still. May as well give it a go.
Here's mine.
OH YEAH
THE MAN IS HERE

Well you have just given me nightmare material for the week.

Thuumic. Shout by actually shouting, it doesn't work 100% but it still adds a huge amount of flexibility and immersion. Plus its just plain cool.

But... I... I don't even...

Ummm, aesthetic mods: Armored Circlets adds a circlet to each armour set that's craftable just like the helmet with the relevant perk. No stat changes whatsoever (they're exactly the same as the helmets other than the appearance), and they work just fine with the set based perks. It also adds a bunch of non-armour circlets to the jewellery line. Super simple stuff for those who hate wearing helmets. Armed to the Teeth allows multiple weapons to be displayed on your character at once, e.g. a bow and a greatsword on your back while you're toting a regular sword and shield. It takes a bit of setting up, but it's your best bet if your goal is qualified badassery.

Gameplay wise: Disable Fast Travel should be mandatory. I cannot stress enough how much better the game is with this mod. If you like, try it combined with Better Fast Travel, which adds carriages to some of the smaller towns.

I use a few other light mods that change the skill trees about a bit. Sneak attacks on spells, stuff like that. I've been on the look out for an Enchanting fix, but nothing seems to do what I want.

"Spend Dragon Souls for Perks" is the mod I just would never do without. It just makes sense, what else would you do with them after unlocking all the shouts?

There are several mods that I have really liked but I can think of two that stand out for me.

WodashGSJ:
"Spend Dragon Souls for Perks" is the mod I just would never do without. It just makes sense, what else would you do with them after unlocking all the shouts?

Alternatively, you could try a really simple mod called Perk Point Potion. You can buy them at Arcadia's Cauldron, and they are flipping expensive. So they are great for late game players swimming in cash and impatient with how long leveling takes up.

My top picks would be Immersive Armors, The Dimonized UNP Body, and Project Reality: Climates of Tamriel.

Immersive Armors is great just because of how insanely detailed they are, while still staying Lore Friendly.

Project Reality pretty much overhauls the lighting, and actually makes the place feel like a nordic country.

Dimonized UNP I really like because, unlike the Calientes Big Bottom garbage, it just makes the female bodies look less square and more rounded, and it has options for non prudes who just want better body meshes, rather than giant tits that would make a Heifer blush.

Are there any really good housing mods in Skyrim?

Like really well ORGANIZED ones that you can fast travel or use a ring to (like that one floating fortress in Morrowind?)

Tanis:
Are there any really good housing mods in Skyrim?

Like really well ORGANIZED ones that you can fast travel or use a ring to (like that one floating fortress in Morrowind?)

Riverside Lodge is a good one. Halfway between Riverwood and Whiterun, on the river, and fast travel options.

Enhanced blood textures made combat so much more visceral and satisfying. I have so many mods installed I can't remember what's vanilla and what's mod at this point, so it's hard to choose.

I have UI and graphical mods, I don't mess with anything else.

SkyUI is the best thing I've got installed, hands down. *So* much better than vanilla. I also use:

(EDIT: Fixed with proper names)
Quality World Map
Better Sorting
Categorized Favorites
Enhanced Blood
Enhanced Night Skyrim v04 Color Galaxy
Real Ice All-In-One Classic Pack
ReAL Water HD Water replacement overhaul
Headbomb's Better Sorting (all 8)

Oh yes...

Johnny Impact:

SkyUI is the best thing I've got installed, hands down. *So* much better than vanilla. I also use:

Categorized Favorites
Realistic Ice
Realistic Water
Realistic Blood
night sky improvement mod
Realistic Lighting

A really good Water Mod is Pure Waters. You should check it out.

Cloaks of Skyrim
billowy cloaks make everything better!

Open cities is pretty good. Makes my comp cry out in pain when I so much as look at a city, but i find it much better than going through a loading screen every time I enter a city.

Deadly Dragons is probably my favorite one, as I can tweak enemy stats around and make dragons spawn in on me in titanic packs when my character starts getting too over-powered.

Dragonbone weapons is also a really sweet one, mainly because the weapons look really nice (weaker than the Dawnguard versions, but they look nicer).

When I get a graphics card I'm going to do a big ass overhaul with all the HD mods and weather-alteration things; right now I've only got joke mods, difficulty boosters or weapon/armor mods installed for fun.

SKY-RE

so far the biggest contender for skyrim's equivalent to obscuro/wanderer's edition/project nevada/etc.

SkyUI definitely, the default interface sucks, this makes it awesome.

Soviet Heavy:

Johnny Impact:

Categorized Favorites
Realistic Ice
Realistic Water
Realistic Blood
night sky improvement mod
Realistic Lighting

A really good Water Mod is Pure Waters. You should check it out.

Screenshots look comparable to what I'm using, but thanks all the same.

I have a mod that turns all spiders in the game into mudcrabs. Not the best mod ever, but invaluable to me, as I HATE HATE HATE spiders, and am sick of them in games.

Does it have to be Skyrim? 'Casue I am loving Fourth Age: Total War.

saintdane05:
Does it have to be Skyrim? 'Casue I am loving Fourth Age: Total War.

I love that mod. Troll shock troops are amazing to watch.

Have you seen Third Age Total War for Medieval 2 Kingdoms?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked