Fictional Videogames you would like to see

What are some videogames from fiction you'd like to see in reality? Personally, I'm going to have to go with Sugar Rush from Wreck-it Ralph. Come on, you know you'd be playing the crap out of it.

I had to say it, I'm sorry, Tron.

Pokemon! Let 10 yr olds go out into the world to fight and train monsters! What could go wrong!

EDIT: I misunderstood the premise...can't think of any...

TizzytheTormentor:
Pokemon! Let 10 yr olds go out into the world to fight and train monsters! What could go wrong!

I think you've misunderstood the premise.

OT - I can't think of any, damn it.

Does BMO count?

Even if I don't get the mini-robot friend, I'd like to play some of the games he/she has!

My love of .Hack obligates me to choose The World. Doesn't matter if it's the original, the G.U. version or the one from .Hack Link I just want to play it.

I'd like to see an online version of mysterydungeon that's officially hosted.

Fallout with a time machine thing to send your character back and forth through the Elder Scrolls games.

A sea-based game like Z-wind waker but npc ships are larger so you can climb on and take over with friends.

A crossover with garry's mod and Halo's forge.

Maybe an RP game that detects and limits what your character can do with the avatar so ninja class characters could climb on buildings and stuff like Mirror's edge while maybe mage characters would have the ability to levitate items in a fashion similar to the gravity gun.

an i pad app of Super turbo turkey puncher 3.

The Salty Vulcan:
What are some videogames from fiction you'd like to see in reality?

Xenosaga Episode 4.
Xenosaga Episode 5.
Xenosaga Episode mother-fucking 6!

I'm not bitter about Monolith-Soft getting bent over and raped. No, really, I'm not. /sarcasm

Yes yes, old news is old.

Okay, fine, I'll play your game. Er, no, not Sugar Rush - I hate -Kart games. No, I mean, something that isn't just a canceled game franchise.

Ahem.

Kushiel's Dart, the game. I want to play as a french courtesan using her wiles to seduce her way into sensitive locations and then gather data on enemy military plans. That would be fucking sweet!

Actually, yeah, any RPG where I could play as a character who gets through political and dialogue based challenges by seduction, stealth, and intellect rather than stabbing things or blowing them up.

There are not many examples, so I am just going to mention the one no one has so far: The Wrestler.

themutantlizard:
an i pad app of Super turbo turkey puncher 3.

For those of you who don't know the magnificence of Super turbo turkey puncher 3.

An open world Zombie game.
That isn't awful.
And is for consoles.

How many times do I have to say it?

Han Solo; Intergalactic Smuggler!

For crying out loud, somebody make this game!

TizzytheTormentor:

EDIT: I misunderstood the premise...can't think of any...

Now that I have Pokemon in my head, I can't think of any either. THANKS A LOT!

Mogworld from FFVII, or whatever it was called? Basically The Sims with Moogles.

Yes please.

Pro-Pain

That's a clean buring hell I'll tell you hwhat!
Ayup I'll pay for something like that.

I'd like an episodic mystery/adventure game in the vein of The Journeyman Project, but based on The Tomorrow People. Teleportation fast travel ftw.

Yahtzee's joke review version of duke nukem forever. Dolphin races and dog guns for the win.

The World from .hack. I would play the shit out of it, and be a PKKer and kill the person I'm saving as well. Probably an Adept Rogue, while at lower levels it's just a burden, at higher levels it would be really helpful to have that adaptability.

Also that game from 1/2 Prince. I hate the story, but god damn does the game itself sound fun. Actually being in it while you sleep...

Astro Chicken, Ms. Astro Chicken... Space Quest 11 (in fact all the featured future SQ games from IV... oh and Chuck Egger. Don't get the reference/parody? Youngin's and their damnfangled interwebs and goggle...)

Definatly Space Quest X Latex Babes of Estos. :)

I would also like to see a The World MMO as well.

I think an operating Animus system would be amazing. I've always wanted to be able to physically be in a video game while playing it.

Deleted

I can't believe no one's said Half Life Episode 3.

I'd love to play Sword Art Online. I wonder if that indicates some sort of mental problem on my side. Threat of death aside, that game would like like it'd be hella fun to play. Plus it would be virtual reality, and that's just bad ass.

william124:
I had to say it, I'm sorry, Tron.

you should do what i do and just pretend that the Tron world from Kingdom hearts 2 is a Video game withen a video game.

you race light cycles

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked