You should be playing The Walking Dead.

Pages PREV 1 2

Waiting for a complete edition, I don't like episodic gaming.

walking dead is easily the GOTY for me too
the story is great, the characters have depth, its all very genuinely engaging.
anyone who doesnt want to play this game clearly doesnt appreciate good story in video games

is the last episode out?
because i am not touching this otherwise, it's bad enough i have to wait a week for each new episode of a tv show, i don't want that shit in my games.

teebeeohh:
is the last episode out?

Yeah, it downloaded onto my laptop via Steam a couple hours ago. The complete story is out now.

I've heard a lot of praise for this game, too much to simply ignore it. But the thing is that I'm so burned out on zombies that the idea of actually checking this out always quickly sinks away after the fact.

Casual Shinji:
I've heard a lot of praise for this game, too much to simply ignore it. But the thing is that I'm so burned out on zombies that the idea of actually checking this out always quickly sinks away after the fact.

Yeah, I can understand that. It's gotten to the point that I regard zombie games in the same way I regard modern military shooters and fantasy RPGs. That is to say, as evidence that the creators are dead on the inside, or at least are in need of a holiday.

However, the final episode of The Walking Dead just snagged the 'First Ever Game to Make Zhukov Cry' award, so I'm willing to make an exception.

Zhukov:

Casual Shinji:

Yeah, I can understand that. It's gotten to the point that I regard zombie games in the same way I regard modern military shooters and fantasy RPGs. That is to say, as evidence that the creators are dead on the inside, or at least are in need of a holiday.

However, the final episode of The Walking Dead just snagged the 'First Ever Game to Make Zhukov Cry' award, so I'm willing to make an exception.

Well, I'm downloading the demo as we speak write, so we'll see if this award is justified.

Casual Shinji:

Zhukov:

Casual Shinji:

Well, I'm downloading the demo as we speak write, so we'll see if this award is justified.

It also wins the award for "Best game to fucking hate happiness and everything associated with it. Fuck you player, you don't get to be happy."
But in a good way.

Jandau:
Waiting for a complete edition, I don't like episodic gaming.

They're releasing a complete edition on the 4th/5th December for about $25/$30. So you won't have to wait long.

OT: I've played it and I love it. If, ya know...the avatar and title didn't give it away already.

Got Episode 5 downloaded but I can't play it yet, I have to go out in a while. But when I get back, I will be going into a gaming coma for a couple of hours. Love the series, hope the next season keeps up the good work.

Skopintsev:
Well, I just finished the final chapter. I'm no gunna lie here people, and without putting into spoilers...

Apart from the very beginning, this is probably going to disappoint people.. A lot. I wasn't onboard for the whole Mass Effect 3 ending debacle, but this feels like it. It may very well have been the final choice I made, but I expected a whole lot more than "BLACK SCREEN" roll to credits, no epilogues for the remaining characters.

Be warned friends.

Did you watch after the credits?

Also, there wasn't that many people left to do an epilogue about in my game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked