"Heroics" that left a bad taste in your mouth

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

spartandude:
you know you are right to an extent about all things (except for the IM being indoctrinated, they couldnt make their minds up when it came to him).

Lily Venus:

spartandude:
you know you are right to an extent about all things (except for the IM being indoctrinated, they couldnt make their minds up when it came to him).

for the love of god

and by the way, you can accuse me all you want of me not having played the games and just jumping on the hate ME3 bandwagon but that doesnt make it so

Hero in a half shell:

6_Qubed:

Hero in a half shell:
Sweet zombie Jesus.

...You must film this. O.O

Unfortunately I don't think my aging laptop could handle running Skyrim and a screen recording program, and you really need a video + psychotic paranoid running commentary to make it any good. I had briefly thought of doing a let's play, but the screen blur and frequent chases don't work with screencaps, it'd be three static images of me in a house, me outside surrounded by guards, and me in a jail repeated ad nauseum (literal nausea with the alcohol blur)

Maybe when I get a better laptop I'll look into it, and post it here (except advertising your own videos is forbidden. I suppose I could stick it in user reviews, although that might annoy the regulars)

No. No! You mustn't think so negatively, or else your nemesis will be victorious! Can't have that, the insufferable prick would never shut up about it, and how would you ever drink in peace again?!

I proposer a toast, a toast to your future success!

6_Qubed:

Hero in a half shell:

6_Qubed:

...You must film this. O.O

Unfortunately I don't think my aging laptop could handle running Skyrim and a screen recording program, and you really need a video + psychotic paranoid running commentary to make it any good. I had briefly thought of doing a let's play, but the screen blur and frequent chases don't work with screencaps, it'd be three static images of me in a house, me outside surrounded by guards, and me in a jail repeated ad nauseum (literal nausea with the alcohol blur)

Maybe when I get a better laptop I'll look into it, and post it here (except advertising your own videos is forbidden. I suppose I could stick it in user reviews, although that might annoy the regulars)

No. No! You mustn't think so negatively, or else your nemesis will be victorious! Can't have that, the insufferable prick would never shut up about it, and how would you ever drink in peace again?!

HUZZAH! A toast it is!

Very well then, when my grant comes in from the foreign office and I buy a new laptop I'll get FRAPS or something and film a few sessions to knock together a propaganda tape that will smite my nemesis and hopefully get me smashed for under a fiver.
I'll also make another hunt for a Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat mod, because my fine face does look a bit bare without it, and I can't believe no one has made that mod yet.

Hero in a half shell:

6_Qubed:

Hero in a half shell:

HUZZAH! A toast it is!

Very well then, when my grant comes in from the foreign office and I buy a new laptop I'll get FRAPS or something and film a few sessions to knock together a propaganda tape that will smite my nemesis and hopefully get me smashed for under a fiver.
I'll also make another hunt for a Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat mod, because my fine face does look a bit bare without it, and I can't believe no one has made that mod yet.

And get a set of Emperor's Robes, or perhaps some modded to look filthy (and be heavy armor). I've seen rags, and they just don't look like a heavy coat.

MrGalactus:
In Fallout whenever your Karma gets a positive boost for murdering Fiends. I absolutely cannot stand it, but I've never heard of anyone mention it before. Surely I can't be the only one who hates that?

I guess the idea is that a.) they are just that evil, kinda like slavers, or b.) their lives suck so much because of their multiple addictions that killing them is a kindness, kinda like ghouls.

Truthfully, the one I don't get is why stealing from these evil folk doesn't incur kharma loss. So stealing's okay but only if you steal from the right people?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked