41.6% (32)
41.6% (32)
Dumb
57.1% (44)
57.1% (44)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: PS3 Release Sony Mistake Repeated

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Al-right most of you already know by now that the console discussion has just picked up a fair bit and one piece of information has arisen from the Sony CEO no less about how Sony would prefer that the PS4 is released after the Xbox 720 or Durango.
From the previous generation I am fair surprised by this move seeing how much the PS3 suffered due to releasing a year later than the 360.
In my opinion this is by far the worst thing the can do and is pretty much akin to shooting themselves in the foot before the race even starts.
Xbox by the time of the PS3 launch had pretty much solved all of the problems they had with the store and had already created a good foundation for the marketplace and services of the 360.
Plus they had a full year of unopposed reign over the console market.
Sony needs to understand that power does not equal profit as even the wii with it's pitiful performance beat both the xbox and 360 overall.
Plus whatever power they can put into the PS4 will be obsolete within a year for PC users.
What I want to know is how everyone feels about it and whether you think I am completely off the mark when it comes to this.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/01/22/xbox-720-before-sony-ps4-after-sony-ceo-tease/

I wouldn't say that whatever power they can put into the PS4 will be "obsolete" within a year for PC gamers. As far as I know most PC gamers don't upgrade their entire computer to the newest stuff. Most gamers I've heard do at least two years with a PC, maybe upgrading one or two things within that time. And quite a few gamers also don't upgrade anything for 3+ years.

That being said, I agree with the topic. It's a terrible idea to wait a while after the Xbox has already been released before releasing their own. They're pretty much giving Microsoft a head start by doing this...

Sony's mistake wasnt just that they released 1 year later than Microsoft, They also came out at $600. I highly doubt they are going to go that route this time. Even if they do wait 1 year after Microsoft again, I highly doubt they are going to come out at a prohibitively expensive price again.

I think the price had a lot more to do with the slow adoption than the 1 year headstart of the 360.

I agree, it was the $600 price tag that was the real problem with the PS3 launch.
That said, with Microsoft getting its ass kicked, and the XBOX in danger of extinction....I dunno.

Depends on how long Sony waits. If they make it a short window, it's stupid.
If they give it a chunk of time and take everything the Wii U and 720 can do and implements them BETTER....then that's a valid tactic, in my mind.
To be able to grab an extra couple years of time to be hugely better than the competition would be a GREAT idea, but ONLY if they can keep the price down in the $300 range.

*shrug*

Guess we'll see.

The three main problems with the PS3 at launch where, A) many previously PS-only third party games where comming to the 360 (like Devil May Cry 4 and FFXIII), B) not a lot of good PS3 exclusives at the time, and C) "$599 US dollers".

ScaryAlmond:

From the previous generation I am fair surprised by this move seeing how much the PS3 suffered due to releasing a year later than the 360.

Yes, THAT was the reason.

It wasn't the price tag that was nearly double the competition.

It wasn't sacrificing a lot of features in order to promote a new format and win an unrelated format war.

It wasn't the lack of exclusives, or the difficult programming.

Releasing after the competition is a surefire way to lose the console war. Just look at the Wii....

A year's extra time would give them a chance at better hardware without a significant price increase, especially if they don't try and force in a new, expensive technology.

ScaryAlmond:

Plus whatever power they can put into the PS4 will be obsolete within a year for PC users.
/

if rumours are to be believed as to the hardware the next box will be using its already well out of date now from a pc user pov. Even now sony will boast saying the ps3 has superior hardware to the 360, but all it really has is a blu ray player, thats the only major difference, in reality both the ps4 and 720 will have very very similar hardware specs... a game dev isnt going to make one version of the game to go on the 720, one better version to go on the ps4 then another version to go on the pc... it will be the same what happens now, the main version will be made for the platform that its gonna sell the most on then it will be ported over to the other remaining platforms... and as for sony waiting till after the 720 comes out... well the way i see it they cant win either way... hasnt the ps3 only just started making money for sony last year? and they've committed a massive life cycle to the ps3 where as the 360 is nearing the end of its own from microsoft?

If sony were to release the ps4 before the 360, people would cry over the fact there ditching the ps3 and trying to beat microsoft, if they wait, there gonna risk loosing out on the next cycle again

sanquin:
I wouldn't say that whatever power they can put into the PS4 will be "obsolete" within a year for PC gamers.

You are right.

It's obsolete to a few of us already and it hasn't been released yet. Gotta love high end gaming machines.

On Topic....

The price was more to do with it than when it was released.

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that the new Xbox and PS4 won't sell as well as the last ones.

Dude, it's Sony. I think that doing the absolute stupidest thing possible is actualy required in their employee contract nowadys.

Different market different times. When the PS3 came out people had money and Sony had pushed a lot of new tech development in to the console. It also had little competition in the market beyond the XBox 360. Sony sat on the fact that the PS2 crushed the market and assumed that the PS3 would do the same so it used the time to produce something that they saw as a tech power house (and it was for a good length of time) at a price that was a bit on the stupid side.

The market is different now, not only have they still got the competition from MS and Nintendo but they now have the more casual Smart Phone and Tablet market to worry about. It makes sense to hold off on pushing a new console out of the door. Sit back and ride the wave that the PS3 has finally picked up, make money from an established and now cheap to produce console and let your rival's new console test the market conditions.

Since the PS4 is rumoured to have similar off the shelf tech as the new XBox it means this gen of console will be less about the hardware tech running the machine and more to do with the service that the machine can provide. It makes sense to see what the competition is going to launch with and then it allows them to tailor the console to match, exceed or under cut the rivals console. It also allows Sony a chance to see just how receptive the market is to a new console.

Of course their are risks, if the PS4 is so close to the XBox in terms of power people may just say why wait I'll buy the XBox now. They would also have to pull off a near perfect launch, so that's a console that works out of the box, gives the features consumers want and matches or exceeds the competition and to be frank Sony have already shown that they are less than capable when it comes to this sort of thing. If Sony do wait then they will need to be marketing like mad any feature the XBox has Sony will need to be there demoing that the PS4 will do the same thing but better.

ScaryAlmond:
Al-right most of you already know by now that the console discussion has just picked up a fair bit and one piece of information has arisen from the Sony CEO no less about how Sony would prefer that the PS4 is released after the Xbox 720 or Durango.
In my opinion this is by far the worst thing the can do and is pretty much akin to shooting themselves in the foot before the race even starts.
Xbox by the time of the PS3 launch had pretty much solved all of the problems they had with the store and had already created a good foundation for the marketplace and services of the 360.
Plus they had a full year of unopposed reign over the console market.
Sony needs to understand that power does not equal profit as even the wii with it's pitiful performance beat both the xbox and 360 overall.
What I want to know is how everyone feels about it and whether you think I am completely off the mark when it comes to this.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/01/22/xbox-720-before-sony-ps4-after-sony-ceo-tease/

Just historicly why nintendo always put sega to shame is they waiting for them to put out a console then one upped them. Thing is now...Way games are multi platorm, they are always made to the weakest system in the link. IE Ps3 has a quad cord processor none of the games use since they are all made to run on a single core Xbox 360 game.

Who knows how this round of the console wars will go.

No, The problem with the PS3 is that it no longer covered all its bases when it came to software. One year later? Not that big a deal, if it's worth the wait and your previous console still gets enough support, this means nothing. The highest price tag of any console on the current market? You can still justify that, especially when your console comes equipped with a blu-ray player and your controllers have built-in lithium batteries (seriously, Nintendo, Microsoft, WHAT THE FUCK!?)

It was, however, a mistake to let Microsoft arrange tons of JRPG exclusives for the X360 and let three of their best second party developers drop their work on hybrid platformer genres and focus on thirteen-a-dozen action and shooter titles (yes, Uncharted, Resistance and inFamous were at the top of their respective genres, but there wasn't exactly a shortage of games in said genres).

Sony had all genres (that are relevant to a console) covered with the PS3, but then they lost the hybrid platformers and JRPGs. It took too long for LittleBigPlanet to finally hit the scene and when JRPGs finally came seeping onto the console, the days of Lost Odyssey had already gone by - and we were stuck with chibi tripe like the Atelier series, Hyperdimension Neptunia and whatnot. Yeah, in the end, we also got Star Ocean 4 and Eternal Sonata - too little, too late. And let's not get started on the absence of Jak and Sly - not to mention the occasional one-off like Kay, Kya, Haven or Sphinx.

Rawne1980:
You are right.

It's obsolete to a few of us already and it hasn't been released yet. Gotta love high end gaming machines.

On Topic....

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that the new Xbox and PS4 won't sell as well as the last ones.

I'm HOPING they won't sell as good. I'm hoping they'll tank, even, and that the Xbox and PS3 keep on going. Why? Because those companies need to learn that we don't want always online DRM (the two consoles are more focused on it), weak specs and lame gimmicks. (like the kinect or touch pad on the controller) They need to learn that gamers want playability, good graphics and for consoles to advance the industry again like they have in the past rather than holding it back. (something which is very likely to happen looking at the specs)

Hopefully then they will come with GOOD consoles that their customers deserve, rather than the relatively crappy xbox/ps4 whom are more made to serve the companies than the gamers that use them.

sanquin:

Rawne1980:
You are right.

On Topic....

I'm HOPING they won't sell as good. I'm hoping they'll tank, even, and that the Xbox and PS3 keep on going. Why? Because those companies need to learn that we don't want always online DRM (the two consoles are more focused on it), weak specs and lame gimmicks. (like the kinect or touch pad on the controller) They need to learn that gamers want playability, good graphics and for consoles to advance the industry again like they have in the past rather than holding it back. (something which is very likely to happen looking at the specs)

Hopefully then they will come with GOOD consoles that their customers deserve, rather than the relatively crappy xbox/ps4 whom are more made to serve the companies than the gamers that use them.

So you're a PC gamer wanting... what? That a console would get released with a faster CPU than current available CPUS, faster GPU than current available GPUs?

Personally, I won't be buying PS4. Sony is just a bad company:
1) Removal of backwards compatibility
2) Removal of other OS functionality
3) multiple PSN breaches and downtimes

Fuck you Sony, you aren't getting my money for a long long time. And you're not getting any better: http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/01/sony-fined-395000-for-2011-hack-of-its-playstation-network/ ""SCE disagrees with the ruling and is planning an appeal," the news service quoted spokesman Satoshi Fukuoka as saying."

Rawne1980:

sanquin:
I wouldn't say that whatever power they can put into the PS4 will be "obsolete" within a year for PC gamers.

You are right.

On Topic....

I think Sony & Microsoft may well lose some market too myself, I think PC's are becoming more viable for a lot of people as optimisation improves (i'm playing games from last year on hardware that's 4 or 5 generations out of date with stable framerates and some fancy bits as well), and Nintendo are shaping up to provide more serious and direct competition to them this time, but at alower price point than is likely for either the next Xbox or PS4 will hit. Then it's likely that there'll be a price cut for the Wii U in the run up to next xmas.

If Sony let Microsoft have the Xmas period and then launch their system in the spring they've fucked up big time. Sony has a lot of making up to do, but then so does Microsoft in some ways. Behold, bullet points!

Microsoft:
- Xbox Live Gold is an utter rip off, make it like PlayStation Plus and cut out the adverts for subscribers and it will sell better in the next generation
- They do not need another Red Ring fiasco, nobody wants to drop close to 400 on a console and have it brick within 6 months.
- More exclusive IP, even if it's just first party, people like me won't drop the cash for your hardware based on Halo alone. I do like Halo. But Halo does not justify a console on it's own.

Sony:
- Get it out faster, get in by Xmas.
- Compete on price, brand loyalty will not get me or the vast majority to cough up an extra 100 for your system
- If there is any of this memory card, id-locking horseshit we've seen with the Vita the PS4 is going to fail and it will die by it's creators hand.
- Stop being ignorant of consumer feedback Sony, listen to them, learn from your damn mistakes.

Nintendo:
- Third-party support, garner and encourage it, give the best dev kits and programming secrets to developers and they will stick with you, the hardware may be weaker but then it's liekly cheaper to produce content for.
- Keep improving the eShop, consider lowering the prices especially for the Virtual console titles, 2 for NES, 3 for SNES and 4 for n64 era games and it's a lot more impulse friendly than the current scheme.
- Focus on using what's unique to the system, implement it well, implement it creatively, keep options open for users!
- Let the end user control the game how they want, if they don't want to use the gamepad, then let them use the Pro controller. Use the gamepad to enhance, not to dominate.
- Don't just cough up Mario, bring Zelda, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Yoshi, Wario, Metroid, etc. Use those IP's Nintendo! Work with the likes of Sega to get them using older IP's to, if you can prey on nostalgia then do it!

Biggest flop they had for the PS3 on release was:

Overpriced
Lack of Games
After First-Gen: no support for PS2.

The BIGGEST kick, Sony can do, is if they make the PS4 and leave out PS1, PS2 and PS3 games, you can guarantee there will be an onslaught and IMMENSE disappointment.

sanquin:

This is true. The PS4 will likely be obsolete compared to a PC before it's released.

OT: Neither smart nor dumb as far as I can see. The PS3's slow launch can't be blamed entirely on the fact that it came out late. The Wii also came out after the Xbox 360 and it had the best launch of them all.

Now the Xbox 360 did have issues that were known before it was released. The red ring of death and the possibility that it would destroy discs. They chose to inform consumers about these possibilities rather than use a year to polish. Releasing a year after Microsoft wont change much in the big picture. Making their release good is what should matter regardless of when they release it. Win using quality rather than something that's been rushed out to meet competition.

Yopaz:

sanquin:

This is true. The PS4 will likely be obsolete compared to a PC before it's released.

OT: Neither smart nor dumb as far as I can see. The PS3's slow launch can't be blamed entirely on the fact that it came out late. The Wii also came out after the Xbox 360 and it had the best launch of them all.

Now the Xbox 360 did have issues that were known before it was released. The red ring of death and the possibility that it would destroy discs. They chose to inform consumers about these possibilities rather than use a year to polish. Releasing a year after Microsoft wont change much in the big picture. Making their release good is what should matter regardless of when they release it. Win using quality rather than something that's been rushed out to meet competition.

When did they informed the consumers about these problems? If I remember correctly, they denied it until the reports accumulated to a point where it cannot be ignored. And they never did admit the disc scratching problem.

Funny how nobody cares about the games. I thought that's the reason to buy a console in the first place.

In other words, what sense does it even make to buy a console in its first year when there are hardly any games at all? Much less any good ones?

Those comments are just plain weird. You'd assume that they've already locked down the specs their going to use.

Anyway, yeah a late release would be a mistake. Probably not fatal, afterall the PS3 caught up in the end, but why give the advantage? More powerful hardware would be a waste of time, they should focus on the features. If they have backwards compat. keep the PSN free and keep the price down, thats plenty sufficient for them to do well (especially with MS hardpushing the ads for Live).

But if specs aren't locked down, maybe what they're actually worried about is releasing a more powerful console, which would be justifiable. If all games are going to be cross platform basically you don't want to put a lot of money into it and find out that the 720 has much lower specs

cloroxbb:
Sony's mistake wasnt just that they released 1 year later than Microsoft, They also came out at $600. I highly doubt they are going to go that route this time. Even if they do wait 1 year after Microsoft again, I highly doubt they are going to come out at a prohibitively expensive price again.

I think the price had a lot more to do with the slow adoption than the 1 year headstart of the 360.

$1000 in Australia, versus the $550 for x360 here, or IIRC $350 for the Wii. What do you think we all bought first (Despite the release schedules) for those who don't buy at launch? I got my x360 over 2 years after release, and got the PS3 when it was for free with the Bravia TVs.

Then they wonder why we're such enormous pirates when it comes to software when they pull the same shenanigans!

I swear the whole world hates us.

I bought my other 4 x360s when they were $150-200 at least (new but the small HDD) which weren't bloated in price, and only have 1 game on my PS3 (MGS4) versus a dozen on my x360.

My cousin had a PS3 for years (until beginning of 2012 I believe) until we bought him an x360 which he now adores due to the controller design and lack of installs.

I hope Sony can try and repeat the PS2 which was an astounding success due to its price, snowballing popularity, ease of piracy (hey, 7 times as many consoles sold as the competitors!) as well as free online connectivity (although the x360 has a few online uses such as netflix, and I prefer it for windows media centre compared to the PS3 which is a PITA to get going for watching movies over a network) despite the fact it required paid memory units and only offered 2 controller ports for most games (having to buy to use 4 anyway).

Yopaz:

Oh Jesus, another decade of PC gamers whining that consoles are holding them back, despite most people not wanting to sink the money into the hardware.

Sgt. Sykes:
Funny how nobody cares about the games. I thought that's the reason to buy a console in the first place.

In other words, what sense does it even make to buy a console in its first year when there are hardly any games at all? Much less any good ones?

FANBOYISM!

And the need to have slightly shinier versions of the games you could get on your current console!

And FANBOYISM!

There's also the pre-order mentality. People are going to buy the next XBox for Halo and maybe Gears, people will buy the PS4 for Uncharted and the next core MGS, just like people have already bought a Wii for the promise of Zelda and Mario.

This mentality can be fun, because the people who buy in advance on the promise of these games often complain like they were literally promised these games (and in a timely manner, no less).

Zachary Amaranth:

Yopaz:

Oh Jesus, another decade of PC gamers whining that consoles are holding them back, despite most people not wanting to sink the money into the hardware.

Yeah, you have judged me correctly there. I am an obnoxious PC elitist who hates consoles with a fiery passion. I'll let you in on a secret here. I have a gaming PC, a Wii, a PS3 an Xbox 360 and a Wii U. Thank you for judging me on insufficient information. That is what I have come to expect from your posts so I'm glad you're not out of character on this one either.

I remember the gameoverthinker (moviebob) made a video saying this exact thing. Basically all the success Sony has had so far in the console race since the PS1 has been luck and because of other game copmanies jumping ship to piss off Nintendo. Sony has learned nothing and refuse to learn, its a company that enjoys ignorance.

cloroxbb:

yepp this, everyone and their grandma did not like that pricetag, especially with the weak game library it had at first (not saying xbox was better, but when it has huge hitters like halo 3 out and whatnot, that made quite the difference.)

Ziadaine:
Biggest flop they had for the PS3 on release was:

Overpriced
Lack of Games
After First-Gen: no support for PS2.

The BIGGEST kick, Sony can do, is if they make the PS4 and leave out PS1, PS2 and PS3 games, you can guarantee there will be an onslaught and IMMENSE disappointment.

yup hit the nail on the head there.

ScaryAlmond:

The PS3 didn't suffer for releasing a year later than the 360. It suffered from a much higher price tag and a shocking amount of stupidity and hubris on the part of Sony executives at the time. They thought they couldn't be touched after the PS2, acted like arrogant pricks, then got smacked down a bit early on for it. None of which had to do with releasing second. Something, which it's worth noting, they did with both the Playstation and Playstation 2. The difference is, with those two consoles they didn't release massively overpriced hardware, and made smart business moves to not only secure good exclusives, but to be the guys who were easiest to work with and who did the best job of predicting future market trends.

In other words, that thing Microsoft beat them at this time around. They had too high a price, unnecessary features, weren't the easy guys to work with anymore, were a generation behind at launch in terms of their online infrastructure even if it was free, and they laughed in consumers faces when they dared complain because they're Sony and who the hell are we to complain. Now since then, they have dramatically closed the gap in all of those areas in many ways, but for much of the consoles life they got to feel the way everyone else felt for the previous two console generations. Hopefully they learned something.

Zachary Amaranth:

And also forgetting that this was the very thing that brought the infamous hardware requirement nightmares in the earlier days of PC gaming to heel. Some PC'ers apparently want to go back to the days when they had to re-outfit their rig everytime a new AAA title came out. I had enough of the days of being told my _________ wasn't compatable, thank you.

That said, I'm still not at all enthused about the way the console scene's shaped up, and may have to go back to PC gaming, as detestable as the community has become and as hard a slam on my bank account as the initial investment is.

ProtoChimp:
I remember the gameoverthinker (moviebob) made a video saying this exact thing. Basically all the success Sony has had so far in the console race since the PS1 has been luck and because of other game copmanies jumping ship to piss off Nintendo. Sony has learned nothing and refuse to learn, its a company that enjoys ignorance.

Which was Bob Chipman basically showing his ass and his bias. Apparently he didn't bother to mention that the quality of the game library, the better embracing of third party developers, ect. Chipman doesn't acknowledge the existence of, let alone the influence, of PC gaming too at the time, so what does that tell you? Watch his "why the PC's are not gaming machines" video if you need any more evidence of that.

And LUCK? By that logic, Nintendo's success was all luck also since they had virtually zero competition in the home console market thanks to the mid 80's crash of the industry.

ScaryAlmond:

That year meant very little.

What stumped the PS3 was that it cost six hundred dollars for the base unit.

$600, versus $350 for the top Xbox 360 of the time and $250 for the Wii (and Nintendo were making $50 profit on that price too).

Whilst various people claim many reasons for the PS3's relative failure, that is all you need to see right there, most people who buy consoles are only really interested FIFA, Madden and CoD, why would they pay $600 when $350 gets them the same releases?

if sony is smart, they won't let dumb gamers and media who have no business sense, pressure them into releasing a new console for at least another three years. they just started turning a profit on the ps3 and it would be dumb to render it obsolete as soon as it starts making money. the 360 has hit it's limit and is at the end of it's cycle so it make sense to release a new xbox, but i think the ps3 still has a lot of life in it, and still has unfulfilled potential.

if i was in charge of sony, i'd continue focusing on the ps3 and let microsoft go to war with nintendo's wiiu, while quietly having developers work on ps4 games so when i'm ready to release the ps4, i have a strong system selling line up.
i'd then wait til after nintendo and microsoft have dropped their big exclusive, and are exhausted to release the ps4.

Are people actually going to buy either console at launch? It's better to save your money and wait a year or so, then there will actually be some games for those systems, bugs will be ironed out and they will be cheaper. I avoided the whole red ring fiasco by not getting a 360 until around September the year after launch and used the cash I saved to buy a few games. I intend to do the same this time around, provided there will actually be any decent exclusives that would otherwise be unavailable on PC, PS3 or 360 anyway. I don't really think waiting a year to sell the PS4 will topple Sony, provided they don't enter the market as the most expensive with the least exclusive launch titles again.

Ziadaine:

Forgetting the "Classics" on PSN? Sony will still allow you to play PSX and PS2 games, you'll just need to pay again to have the authorized digital copy from a vastly more limited library.

Honestly I don't see any point in getting another console, especially if Big Picture really takes off. The most I see happening here is Activision uses the generation as an excuse to raise the standard price of the next CoD to $80 or $100, and the rest of the industry soon follows suit.

Argh the billion dollar corporate console battle is so irrelevant!

/ ties steam headband on and smears intel warpaint on the ether regions

Yopaz:

Yeah, you have judged me correctly there. I am an obnoxious PC elitist who hates consoles with a fiery passion.

Since I named you personally, this tirade is totally accurate. I could not have, as the English language allows, have been speaking in a general sense about an existing trend. No, clearly, I aimed it at you and you alone.

ProtoChimp:

Except Bob actually had points and logic, whereas this relies on the notion that what killed Sony was solely a later release date. Considering the console race is now tied between XBox and PlayStation for SECOND place and the current winner is the other console that released after the XBox, I think that can be thoroughly debunked.

Bob's history of Sony and consoles doesn't change the fact that a late launch could still be viable for Sony. Let's wait and see if they make any REAL errors.

GunsmithKitten:

And also forgetting that this was the very thing that brought the infamous hardware requirement nightmares in the earlier days of PC gaming to heel. Some PC'ers apparently want to go back to the days when they had to re-outfit their rig everytime a new AAA title came out. I had enough of the days of being told my _________ wasn't compatable, thank you.

That said, I'm still not at all enthused about the way the console scene's shaped up, and may have to go back to PC gaming, as detestable as the community has become and as hard a slam on my bank account as the initial investment is.

Bah, that can't be true, people who never even lived through the 90s era of PC gaming have told me so!

deviltry:
So you're a PC gamer wanting... what? That a console would get released with a faster CPU than current available CPUS, faster GPU than current available GPUs?

I'm not a 'PC gamer'. I don't want to be associated with that group in topics about consoles and PC's...

Anyway, no I don't want them to have better than available. I want them to have better than a currently average gaming PC. I mean imagine how out-dated the hardware will be once the consoles actually come out. Consoles, up until the Xbox360 and PS3 have always been pretty high-end in terms of hardware. It was one thing console gamers could pride themselves on. That consoles pushed the boundary with a new generation coming out. Not any more it seems, as if PS4's specs leak is true, it won't be more powerful than a current average gaming PC.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked