One Copy Of Deus Ex Human Rev on Steam To Gift [Closed]

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm game! Definitely!

EmbodiedBinkie:
Im poor and so is my wife Brian, We cant afford the games of video. Due to a evil tyrant steal's all our shoes. so please pick me and my wife brian

That made me laugh.

Anyhow, I'll join in. I've heard it's quite a good game, even if it does shoehorn you into combat roles.

I never asked for this... I'm begging for it! [Instant Disqualification]

Do I have to have my Steam account linked to my Escapist profile or does the winner just name it in a private message?

I would love to receive this game.

I would love to so much.

So very much.

I'd love to put my name down. Thanks for the give away pal

I am always ready to receive good games, especially as I lack the credit card/wallet funds to buy this one particularly from steam.

I want it please! I will please the cyborg half of me, so we won't have to deal with Skynet invasions.

You don' want that, do you?

I throw my name into the hat, because that's how I roll

I would definitely like this, please :D

SweetShark:
I would love a copy of this game also please.

This guy wins. Can you message me here with your steam info, or add me? My profile is linked to my profile here.

Louie Clark:

SweetShark:
I would love a copy of this game also please.

This guy wins. Can you message me here with your steam info, or add me? My profile is linked to my profile here.

A! Thank you so much for your gift. Do you want to add you as a friend in my Steam account?

SweetShark:
A! Thank you so much for your gift. Do you want to add you as a friend in my Steam account?

Yeah, we have to be friends for me to send the gift.

Louie Clark:

SweetShark:

Yeah, we have to be friends for me to send the gift.

Ok, I think I send a invitation in your account, is this correct?

SweetShark:

Yep, I just sent the game.

I certainly wouldn't mind. Makes me wish I'd seen the Baldur's Gate one too though. :P

Louie Clark:

SweetShark:

Yep, I just sent the game.

Thank you so much for selecting me among the other users that wanted also this game.
Cheers!!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked