The Escapist BRAWL Part 1!!!! Select your Characters!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

leet_x1337:

To be fair, nowhere does it outright say that no new entries are being accepted.

I'd say that the specific mention that 100 characters will be selected, plus the message that 100 characters had been selected, combine to form the message that all characters had been selected.
1) Untill X occurs, you may continue to do Y.
2) X has occured.
3) Therefore, cease Y
Plus the multiple times the OP has had to state it directly to people who came late to the party. I don't mean to offend, but it's really grinding my gears. This appears to be a thread that may take some degree of attention from those who contribute to it, so it would be nice if those wishing to contribute read and understood it.

Eomega123:

leet_x1337:

To be fair, nowhere does it outright say that no new entries are being accepted.

I'd say that the specific mention that 100 characters will be selected, plus the message that 100 characters had been selected, combine to form the message that all characters had been selected.
2) X has occured.
3) Therefore, cease Y
Plus the multiple times the OP has had to state it directly to people who came late to the party. I don't mean to offend, but it's really grinding my gears. This appears to be a thread that may take some degree of attention from those who contribute to it, so it would be nice if those wishing to contribute read and understood it.

...it was sarcastic.

Sorry, I probably should have indicated that earlier.

MrCollins:
Please. Do you even Magic?
My choice is Soren

was going to fire emblem, but your choice is good.

leet_x1337:

Eomega123:

leet_x1337:

2) X has occured.
3) Therefore, cease Y

...it was sarcastic.

Sorry, I probably should have indicated that earlier.

Poe's Law strikes again. Don't worry, happens to the best of us.

leet_x1337:
Oh yeah, back on the subject of fighting game stuff, alternate costumes:

Speaking of alternate costumes...can I pretend Heller is an alternate costume of Mercer? I mean, technically...

How can on forget Magnus Gallant from the Ogre Battle(Tactics Ogre) series. Magnus Gallant king of Palatinus. He's from "Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber"

thesmellanator:
How can on forget Magnus Gallant from the Ogre Battle(Tactics Ogre) series. Magnus Gallant king of Palatinus.

The list was crowdsourced, and the crowd didn't know the game. I say 'was' because the list is also already full.

Needs moar Geralt!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked