The Escapist BRAWL Part 1!!!! Select your Characters!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

SweetShark:

Of course you can my friend.

That case, I'll take the Prince of Persia.

Ok guys/girls, I will stop for now and I will come back after some hours cause I am little tired.
I will update when I come back.
I will see you later!!!!

Not sure how he'll do, but he'll probably be good for some laughs.

A Smooth Criminal:

saintdane05:

A Smooth Criminal:
Why is Megaman not in the list? He deserves a place in every brawler.

Especially this rendition of him

I maintain that Megaman EXE is the best version of the character, and the manag is the best Megaman story ever.

I salute you in respect for your well placed love in handheld games my good sir.

Have you played the demo for Chrono X? Damn is it cool.

SweetShark:
Did you posted a picture of this character in the first place?
I don't remember I must admit.

I did, but the link was busted. I believe I've fixed it.

EDIT: Yep, link's fixed:

deathbydeath:
I'll go with the grand man himself:

*Dramatic Drumroll*

SHANK!!!

Ignore this - The Double-Post Gremlins did it.

I want to add a character from Funcom - April Ryan, from The Longest Journey and its sequel Dreamfall. She's arguably one of the first modern gaming strong female characters, coming onto the scene well before Alyx Vance and whatnot. Pretty, yes, but not sexualised, with a snarky yet friendly personality and being a rather intelligent person (the Gribbler scene in the game aside) all count in her favour.

deathbydeath:

SweetShark:
Did you posted a picture of this character in the first place?
I don't remember I must admit.

I did, but the link was busted. I believe I've fixed it.

EDIT: Yep, link's fixed:

deathbydeath:
I'll go with the grand man himself:

*Dramatic Drumroll*

SHANK!!!

Yep, I fix it and with that EA TEAM IS READY!!!!

Also I am back again ^^

SweetShark:
Also I am back again ^^

In other news, Bethesda Softworks/ZeniMax owns ID Software, so Doomguy is on Team Bethesda.

Trivun:
I want to add a character from Funcom - April Ryan, from The Longest Journey and its sequel Dreamfall. She's arguably one of the first modern gaming strong female characters, coming onto the scene well before Alyx Vance and whatnot. Pretty, yes, but not sexualised, with a snarky yet friendly personality and being a rather intelligent person (the Gribbler scene in the game aside) all count in her favour.

Indeed an interesting choice.
However I need to know the recent publisher that have the copyrights of this game.

deathbydeath:

SweetShark:
Also I am back again ^^

In other news, Bethesda Softworks/ZeniMax owns ID Software, so Doomguy is on Team Bethesda.

Really? I though they just had to work together to create some games.

SweetShark:

Nope, they be owned.

deathbydeath:

SweetShark:

Nope, they be owned.

A! Ok then. Doomguy go in Bethesda Team then.
Thank you for your info.

Um... wouldn't the Power Rangers fall under the banner of Bandai or did Disney buy them when I wasn't looking?

Since EA is full and I can't pick Karl Franz (he was in Warhammer online) I'll pick Rayman from the Rayman franchise, published by Ubisoft

Edit: Added new pic.

My vote is for Spawn from the Todd Mcfarlane comic series. Most recent game appearance I think was on PS2 made by namco.

Spawn
A sure contender here

canadamus_prime:
Um... wouldn't the Power Rangers fall under the banner of Bandai or did Disney buy them when I wasn't looking?

Well, the specific game the user posted haave for publisher Disney. So Iput the Green/White/Red Ranger in Disney team together with Sora, Donald ans Goofy.
That sound so awesome btw.

Neuromancer:
Since EA is full and I can't pick Karl Franz (he was in Warhammer online) I'll pick Rayman from the Rayman franchise, published by Ubisoft

The is not working my friend. Please post another one.

CD Projekt Red

Geralt the Rivia

http://topwalls.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/the-witcher-2-render-600x588.jpg

I have no idea how to post pictures Dx

Is this thread still open? If so then I add Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia, she is crazy strong

SMILEYkyle21:
My vote is for Spawn from the Todd Mcfarlane comic series. Most recent game appearance I think was on PS2 made by namco.

[im g src="h ttp://upload.wikimedia.or g/wikipedia/ en/d/d9/S awn_Classic.jpg" alt="Spawn"]
A sure contender here

Sadly NAmCO team is full.
If there is other publisher that had a Spawn game, please tell me so [I love Spawn].

SweetShark:

canadamus_prime:

Well, the specific game the user posted haave for publisher Disney. So Iput the Green/White/Red Ranger in Disney team together with Sora, Donald ans Goofy.
That sound so awesome btw.

Oh ok, works for me.

The Kid, from Warner Bros, who published Bastion.

jibjab963:
CD Projekt Red

Geralt the Rivia

http://topwalls.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/the-witcher-2-render-600x588.jpg

I have no idea how to post pictures Dx

He is already inside

Kitsune Hunter:
Is this thread still open? If so then I add Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia, she is crazy strong

Namco Team is full

Redingold:

Picture is not working

SweetShark:

SMILEYkyle21:

[im g src="h ttp://upload.wikimedia.or g/wikipedia/ en/d/d9/S awn_Classic.jpg" alt="Spawn"]
A sure contender here

If there is other publisher that had a Spawn game, please tell me so [I love Spawn].

Okay we have:
Konami
Sony (full I think)
Akklaim
and Capcom

Come on Spawn!!!

SweetShark:

SMILEYkyle21:

A sure contender here

There was that SPAWN game on the SNES published by Acclaim/Konami.

jigaboon:
Drizzt Do'Urden -Baldurs Gate

Producer-Can't remember,on the tip of my tongue.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=drizzt&num=10&hl=en&sa=G&tbo=d&biw=1600&bih=731&tbm=isch&tbnid=_eVdYKTbpUegGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.elfwood.com/~keelerleah/Drizzt-Flees-the-Hunter.2902994.html&docid=_pV4HIrd4xLuRM&imgurl=http://www.elfwood.com/art/k/e/keelerleah/drizzt_flees_the_hunter.jpg&w=598&h=787&ei=TnUFUZyQMeiKiAL1y4GABg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=504&vpy=131&dur=917&hovh=258&hovw=196&tx=140&ty=89&sig=114267913593168932922&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=110&start=0&ndsp=43&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:159

Also, Rand Al'Thor. Not sure if he counts. There was a Wheel of Time Video Game, but I'm not sure Rand was in it.

Not gonna include a pic, cause i dont think he counts.

I need a pic to put this character inside the roster from Wheel of Time.
Also Baldurs Gate spot is taken

SMILEYkyle21:

SweetShark:

SMILEYkyle21:

A sure contender here

Okay we have:
Konami
Sony (full I think)
Akklaim
and Capcom

Come on Spawn!!!

Spawn is put in Konami cause Acclaim is dead.
Welcome Spawn!!!!

SweetShark:

Redingold:

Picture is not working

It works for me. I'll change it, see if that fixes it.

Redingold:

SweetShark:

Redingold:
[im g heigh t=400]http: //static .zerochan.net/Kid(Ba stion).full.1 084655.jpg[/im g]

Picture is not working

It works for me. I'll change it, see if that fixes it.

Yep, noe I see it. Thank you for fixing it.

Seeing as a lot of people I would pick are no longer options, I will choose the Freeman!

Fly my antilions! FLY!

After I count all the character, it seems we have 84 characters ready to fight!!!!
We need only 16 characters to reach 100 characters to close at last the Epic roster that 100 members of this awesome site selected!!!!

LETS FINISH IT!!!!!

Jim Raynor, from Blizzard's StarCraft Series.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked