Dota 2 Keys

Hi i have 15 copies/keys of/for Dota2 in my Steam Inventory and no one that wants them sooooo send me a message with your email adress (don't know if it has to be your steam email or not) and i will send you a copy.

PS: I would love to have Awesomenauts so if anyone has a copy of it in their inventory and wants to trade it for Dota 2 it would be great (this is not a requirement to get a Dota2 key just would be nice)

PSS: I also have 1 copy of Nuclear Dawn (kinda meh multiplayer FPS) if anyone want that one.

PSS: hihi the captcha is "whoa there"..nice :D

PSSS: The keys are restricted and can't be gifted to chinese account

Eyyyyyy i want a key! please send me one to lau2000m@hotmail.com .........Thanks!!

RivFader86:
Hi i have 15 copies/keys of/for Dota2 in my Steam Inventory and no one that wants them sooooo send me a message with your email adress (don't know if it has to be your steam email or not) and i will send you a copy.

PS: I would love to have Awesomenauts so if anyone has a copy of it in their inventory and wants to trade it for Dota 2 it would be great (this is not a requirement to get a Dota2 key just would be nice)

PSS: I also have 1 copy of Nuclear Dawn (kinda meh multiplayer FPS) if anyone want that one.

How's Nuclear Dawn? I'm interested in taking it, but I'd like to know the quality of the game.

thesilentman:

RivFader86:

How's Nuclear Dawn? I'm interested in taking it, but I'd like to know the quality of the game.

Can't really say i bought it in a gamersgate sale for like 3 bucks and played maybe 30 minutes and then lost all interest in it but i'm not a big shooter fan to begin with, the concept of the game seems nice but i didn't like the game much overall

PS: I'd say just take it and give it a try it's a free gift so you don't loose anything if you don't like it and i doubt the interest in the game is so high that someone really wants it and would be upset if someone gets it who might not like it ;P

RivFader86:

thesilentman:

RivFader86:

Can't really say i bought it in a gamersgate sale for like 3 bucks and played maybe 30 minutes and then lost all interest in it but i'm not a big shooter fan to begin with, the concept of the game seems nice but i didn't like the game much overall

PS: I'd say just take it and give it a try it's a free gift so you don't loose anything if you don't like it and i doubt the interest in the game is so high that someone really wants it and would be upset if someone gets it who might not like it ;P

Sure, I'll take it. I'm just out right now, so I'll PM you when I get back to my computer.

*bump* still 13 to go

Please give me a key ^^
Email: armin_sacirovic@hotmail.com

Can I have a key, please? :)
Email: caillumk97@gmail.com :)

Could you PM me one, I want to try it out once I get a PC. Thanks for your generosity btw.
m.a.t.70007@gmail.com

Would really appreciate a key, thanks!

Email: eternal_hell@hotmail.co.uk

:)

Sure is spam in this thread

been waiting for a key since for ever,

nikhishamudin@yahoo.com

thank you !!

Please send me a key to davidwira2000@yahoo.com
thx !!

please send a key to bjfrechette@sympatico.ca please pleas eplease

I would like one key dimburai@gmail.com
Thank You

RivFader86:

I would love a key.

Email: werdna.mattly@gmail.com

Buddy, you probably don't have to try so damn hard to get multiple keys. There are more DOTA keys than human beings on the planet at this point.

dota 2 is great

Thanks a ton
scottnewman86@yahoo.com

do you still have any keys left? if so iiazndorkii@gmail.com

IF u still have one pls send me on pavel2006@abv.bg tnx :)

plz send me key for dota 2 nemso1997@yahoo.com thx

Someone made a bot to automate the sharing of DOTA2 keys. You may want to give it a try:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot

Steam ID: Futtelutdut
Email: Splint93@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch man

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked