5.3% (4)
Battlefield 1943
2.7% (2)
2.7% (2)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
29.3% (22)
29.3% (22)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What is your Favourite Battlefield game?

Mine is Battlefield 2, and all of the DLC's with it (Except special forces). What is your's?
May the games begin! ;D

For the list of there games here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_(series)

I played a fair amount of BF2, but BC2 is by far the one I played and liked most.

Easily Bad Company 2. I put over 500 hours into the multiplayer.

Battlefield 2, without a doubt.

I still load up once in a while, if only to play private matches with friends. (or against bots, occasionally)

It was, or rather became, the most fun (in my opinion) and balanced of all the Battlefield games. It was just supremely entertaining. Provided you had a decent group to play with, of course.

Definitely difficult to choose as I love the ones I have played, Battlefield 3, 2142, Bad Company, 1943, and Bad Company 2. I think either Battlefield 2142 or Bad Company 2, as I spent the most time playing them. I voted Bad Company 2. I really wish I had a better computer so I could play Battlefield 3 on it instead of consoles. The maps feel too big for the number of players half the time.
Also do people still play Bad Company 2? I kinda want to go back and try it out again, but I have no clue if it is dead on 360.

You have too many options in this poll.

There is only one correct answer, and that answer is Battlefield 2142.

Bad Company 2. No doubt about it.

Everything in the multiplayer just clicked with me. The guns felt right, the maps were the perfect size to fit every class play-style while not being so large that every destination becomes a 10 mile hike (*cough*Battlefield 3*cough*), and nothing really stood out to me as overpowered apart from the mortar strikes. Those were bullshit. And let's not forget the Vietnam expansion, which was just the icing on that wonderful multiplayer cake.

The singleplayer, however, felt like a step backwards from the first. My main complaint is that there wasn't enough comical banter between the members of BC.

1942, it was the first shooter that I ever played and was so fun to play. I loved getting in an aircraft carrier on midway and ramming it into the enemy carrier and sinking both ships.

as a person who greatly enjoys single player, the single player campaign for Battlefield Bad Company was probably the best I've seen from the franchise.
a pretty open map with free vehicle use and swap able weapons and gadgets, a silly story, and fantastic sound quality. Like, the guns sound AMAZING.
when bad company 2 came out, I was severely disappointed, as it got really serious, and they never really explained how the boys of bad company went from stealing gold to being right back in the army with no mention of prior events
didn't make any sense
it was also extremely linear and scripted...
no fun

Battlefield 2142.

Because they tried something -different-.

Walkers, Sonic Defense Turrets, Titans... There was a much greater variety in gameplay simply because the developers didn't have to feel obligated to stick to the real world. While not utilising the sci-fi setting to it's full potential, they still had enough implemented to keep me interested. I would love a continuation of this.

But I believe I'll see nothing but more copy-pasting of WW2 and modern, "realistic" settings.

Happiness Assassin:
1942, it was the first shooter that I ever played and was so fun to play. I loved getting in an aircraft carrier on midway and ramming it into the enemy carrier and sinking both ships.

I do miss the good ol days of naval warfare in bf 1942. I voted bf3 because as long as I'm on my desktop its exceedingly enjoyable. I like how there are multiple maps for all play styles as well as several styles incorporated into single maps.

natster43:

Also do people still play Bad Company 2? I kinda want to go back and try it out again, but I have no clue if it is dead on 360.

Yeah a fair number of people still play it. However the lack of a server browser makes it hard as fuck to find any decent matches. You pretty much just have to keep trying till you get lucky and find a full match

Bad Company 2 is really the only game I bothered to play multiplayer in.

My brief play with it was fun.

Casper Thostrup:
Mine is Battlefield 2, and all of the DLC's with it (Except special forces). What is your's?
May the games begin! ;D

For the list of there games here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_(series)

You missed battlefield Vietnam, as its not in there I can't vote

RicoADF:

Casper Thostrup:
May the games begin! ;D

You missed battlefield Vietnam, as its not in there I can't vote

I know about Vietnam, the problem was that I could only have 10 chooses so I decided to take that one away as it looks and plays much like Battlefield 2.
Sorry for the problem!

sextus the crazy:
I played a fair amount of BF2, but BC2 is by far the one I played and liked most.

Ya I played that one a lot and LOVED the multiplayer but had to go with BF2 because of the modding,hilarious rag doll physics etc.. I still play Bad Company 2 because of the action packet multiplayer!

Definitely BC2. I hate multiplayer and FPS games but this is an exception. The maps are a great size (apart from heavy metal), the audio design is incredible, they gave free like 7 free maps just for buying it new and while the story became a lot more serious than BC1 I still enjoyed it. I only have the Assault class to max out. If it wasn't for Bayonetta I would have maxed out that class in less than a day.

I did buy it like early last year though so the MP is pretty dead; I wish more people played it on the 360. Most of the matches are around 5 a side and that tends to mean that everyone picks the Recon class.

I've played BF2142, Bad Company 2, and BF3, and must say my favourite is BF2142. I know it may arguably be the least "battlefieldy", but nothing beats it for variety and the epicness of attacking a Titan.

Was playing BF3 and MW3 kind of in tandem to decide between them, too, and BF3 blew the other out of the water on vehicle combat alone. But of the BF games, 2142 takes the crown from me.

Gotta go with BFBC2. Tho other than that, I've only played BF2. Anyways, BFBC2 is just so much fun. Explosions and destruction, everywhere! And the sound is just beautiful, the way guns sound different if you shoot them in different places. For example, shooting them in an empty room sounds like, well, how I'd imagine a gun sounds if you'd fire it in an empty room.

I'd have to say Battlefield 1942, I have way too many fond memories of playing that one not to choose it.

I'm gonna go with BF2. It was fun trolling with C4, by attaching it to either my own vehicles or enemy tanks. I rarely do the same in BF3 though.

Also, Heroes is on the list yet no-one voted for it. I guess the amount of "Pay2Win" stuff in it combined with devs not caring about lag/bugs/cheaters sums it all up in a nutshell.

Bad Company 1.
Every map in that game is solid gold, the shittiest BC1 map would still rank up as one of the greatest maps of all time and don't get me started on Oasis and Harvest Day, not even the BC2 remakes could match up to their greatness.
Sadly, the gameplay aspect feels dated, but I still stick with my choice.
An honourable mention goes to Bad Company 2, a game so great I was just playing it moments ago.

Tied between 1942 and Bad Company 2, but I picked Bad Company 2 because I was able to play it more.

Bad Company 2. BC1 felt like a mess (I blame on the fact that it was a new engine at the time) but BC2 fixed all of the problems. BF3 is also a mess and I hope that they fix the game (engine) in BF4 (similar to what they did with BC2)

1942 was the only one I semi enjoyed. Only have played that, Vietnam, and the beta of BC2 (which I was thankfully able to cancel my preorder for).

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked