Clearing Up Dead Space 3's Microtransaction Controversy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Foreword, I have beaten the game on Impossible Difficulty and finished Classic Mode. Working on Pure Survivalist at the moment. So I do actually know what I'm talking about here.

Alright, now, the biggest complaint that I've seen is 'They changed the game to force you to use the microtransactions'. They have not. Honestly, the Resource pack DLC seems like it was added on at the last minute, because really, weapon and RIG progression seems about right when compared to the other two games in the main series. There is no grind if you want to get decent upgrades or weapons. You find plenty of Circuits to keep your weapons up to par, and can even get powerful sets by completing achievements.

Without using the microtransactions at all, I had my RIG fully upgraded just past the halfway point, and my weapons were fully upgraded shortly after that (because I'd been collecting parts, attachments, and circuits this entire time just by playing the game). Additionally, you can purchase the DLC with ingame currency called Ration Seals. 10 gets you a basic resource pack, 30 gets you an 'Ultra' resource pack, and 60 gives you an 'Epic' resource pack. Now, if you only want resources, then just get basics. Ultra has twice what a resource pack has, and Epic has four times as much. But an Ultra is three times the price while Epic is six times.

The extra cost is because of the MK-V parts that you get from those packs- but honestly, you can make ridiculously powerful weapons without those parts, which add very small bonuses as it is. The main point of the MK-V parts is because they have a custom finish, but you can get Silver parts (MK-II Overclocked) and +3/+3 Circuits by running through New Game+ mode, or get full sets of both by completing Pure Survivalist. I think the only difference between MK-V and MK-IIO parts is that V are gold while IIO are silver.

Next, the so called 'exploit' that 'ruins' the point of the DLC. The 'exploit' involves 20~ seconds of work for a single randomized item that can be repeated ad infinitum. Thing is, you can get more than that by just playing the game normally. The exploit is largely pointless.

Aaaand for the final argument; "I paid $60 (or the equivalent), so I deserve to have EA suck me off." I'll be honest here, I never quite understood the "I paid for this disk, therefore I deserve all of it's contents, regardless of what anyone says." Now, I'm no fan of D-LC (Disk-Locked Content), but TOS/licensing agreements should not be a new concept for people, especially gamers. You're paying for the core game, and not the DLC. I would agree that this is unreasonable if and only if they somehow tricked you into buying the game without telling anyone about the DLC. But it was widely known and reported that DS3 would have both DLC and microtransactions. This should not have been a surprise for anyone. If they come out and say 'This game will also have microtransactions.', then it's incredibly incredulous to buy the game and then insist that you deserve the DLC because you paid for the base game. You were told what the $60 would get you. If you choose to disregard that, then that's a personal problem. Analogies will not be accepted as valid arguments because; 1. They are inherently flawed and 2. Arguments about DLC that involve analogies turn into fusterclucks of semantics. "YOUR ANALOGY SUCKS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT TAKING X INTO ACCOUNT." "NO, IT'S NOT LIKE X BECAUSE X ISN'T NEEDED. IT'S MORE LIKE Y BECAUSE DICKS."

To be honest, I really wish people would stop complaining about DS3's microtransactions because if a publisher demands that they be added (something the developers have no say in), I would very much prefer that they're done like DS3. Buying the DLC packs allows you to get stuff sooner, but it doesn't reduce the grind because there is no grind to begin with. You can gather resources perfectly fine on your own. And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have gotten through Classic Mode without the DLC packs (Purchased with Ration Seals, of course), because it's demonic. They force you to start with a Plasma Cutter...but it eats ammo like a champ. So you're constantly low on ammo and have to keep making more (and more health, because the lack of ammo is a killer), but crafting that stuff means it'll take longer for you to be able to craft the pre-determined weapon sets. I didn't even get a new gun until chapter 14~ on Classic Mode, which is where I swapped the Plasma Cutter for a Pulse Rifle. Which also burned through ammo. All of the classic weapons seem to hate ammo...

Thanks for posting this. While I personallu have no interest in playing the game, I was curious as I've heard different stories in the couple of different reviews I read. One said that the microtransactions, while not mandatory, were pretty much required if you wanted more than one moderately powerful weapon. The other said that, as long as you're playing the game and not rushing through it, you would have enough more than bits to make a couple of really powerful weapons and still have leftovers.

StriderShinryu:
Thanks for posting this. While I personallu have no interest in playing the game, I was curious as I've heard different stories in the couple of different reviews I read. One said that the microtransactions, while not mandatory, were pretty much required if you wanted more than one moderately powerful weapon. The other said that, as long as you're playing the game and not rushing through it, you would have enough more than bits to make a couple of really powerful weapons and still have leftovers.

Both are true in a way. I rushed through Classic Mode, avoiding all encounters that weren't necessary and only doing a single optional mission (because I was totally out of all resources and my choices were; go into the next area in which I would be swarmed with a bazillion Necros, oooor go into the Reaper Barracks and get some more ammo), and ended up with almost nothing upgraded and shitty weapons. But in my first playthrough, I did most of the single player optional missions (Only missed one, although I can't remember which one it was) and had so many resources and equipment that I had no idea what to do with it all. So you can ignore a lot of the optional content and still be successful, but there is definitely a balance to be had.

So...the reviewers that complained about microtransactions being necessary probably either were strapped for time or didn't like the game, so they wanted to go through it as quickly as possible. The reviewers that said you could upgrade everything with resources left over probably enjoyed the game and wanted to play around for a bit longer.

Irrelevant anyway. I watched a lets play of this game and its so freaking boring with or without exploits. There just isn't enough "Dead Space" in my "Dead Space" game. Its not a horror action game anymore, its an Army of Gears 3: Dead Space Edition game. I was genuinely freaked out at DS1's and 2's gameplay, but 3 doesn't scare me at all. Its just like watching my roommate play Army of Two in co-op mode. Blam Blam Blam, duck behind cover, go revive your team mate, go go go, brah-hoof! Its really really lame that they use non-engineering weapons too. I mean, now they just use generic wpns like all the other 3rd person shooters. Golly gee Mr. Zenomorph, instead of shooting your legs off or something I'll just do things the easy way: FILL IT WITH BULLETS! WOOO, ARMYBRAH-HOOOF!

Then you add in the new super awesome optional mandatory microtransactions just like ME3 had super awesome optional mandatory multiplayer to get a good ending pre-patch, and I call the series dead to me. Yeah no money to this franchise again. It'll be a Let's Play only game from now on. Just like Resident Evil.

Kopikatsu:
To be honest, I really wish people would stop complaining about DS3's microtransactions because if a publisher demands that they be added (something the developers have no say in), I would very much prefer that they're done like DS3.

And I'd rather have people be very vocal about this because monetizing one-time-use cheat codes is something we do NOT want to become standard practice in singleplayer games.
Besides, you just said it's basically 100% pointless and even harmful to the natural flow of the game and I agree. Such is the nature of cheats. So why should people not complain about something that is, at best, pointless and can only get worse from there?

What is it with that "I wish people stopped complaining" attitude?

I stopped reading at the first sentence. The hell are all these new difficulty modes?

The thing is, Dead Space 1 and 2 had DLC packs for weapons that you could buy, but that was apparently cool because they weren't "microtransactions". They were pretty popular too. Check out achievement sites, and many people will tell you "to get the impossible mode achievement, just buy the $5 weapon pack and you'll own face easy 1000". I think this may have been an experiment to apply the same concept, only more intrinsically designed into the gameplay through the bench itself. It more closely resembles the (arguably) successful facebook/mobile "frilly stuff for money" model, and offers EA the opportunity for players to end up spending more than the $5 they would have on a weapon pack.

They're a business, and there's people who want these options. There's people who spent over $100 for one Diablo 3 item. As long as the game isn't designed around the concept and it truly is an optional option, it really doesn't bug me. I'm not gonna tell people what to do with their money. I apologize for bringing it up, but I found the "Effective Military Strength" in ME3 was way too close to what people fear about this kind of change. It's technically true that you can pull it off without playing MP or getting iOS apps, but it was pretty damned ridiculous and strict, and put the pressure on you hard to go ahead and boost it through means outside organic gameplay. I haven't played DS3, but as long as it truly is optional I'm okay with it. I also concede that it's a worrying trend and a doorway we might not want fully opened.

How about we also clear out that the guy who did the interviews about the port is full of shit? Everything he said lead to the conclusion that Dead Space 3 is going to be a shit port but it turned out to be good...

TheKasp:
How about we also clear out that the guy who did the interviews about the port is full of shit? Everything he said lead to the conclusion that Dead Space 3 is going to be a shit port but it turned out to be good...

I didnt realise this thread was talking about the PC port.

Though it could have been better, its not terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

gigastar:

Though it could have been better, its not terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Well, I thought if the OP wants to try and fight one big topic, why not say a small thing about the other big topic that surrounded DS3.

Well, I have yet to see something that I would declare a perfect or even excellent port. At the very best they are good where I can't find glaring issues - Dead Space 3 seemed that way to me. You can customise a ton in the graphic options, you can change the FoV (though not direct you can change it in the config files) and it seems to be the expected graphical upgrade from the limits of consoles. It is certainly a better port than DmC and I already thought good about the DmC port (this comparison springs to mind due to close release dates).

TheKasp:

gigastar:

Well, I thought if the OP wants to try and fight one big topic, why not say a small thing about the other big topic that surrounded DS3.

Well, I have yet to see something that I would declare a perfect or even excellent port. At the very best they are good where I can't find glaring issues - Dead Space 3 seemed that way to me. You can customise a ton in the graphic options, you can change the FoV (though not direct you can change it in the config files) and it seems to be the expected graphical upgrade from the limits of consoles. It is certainly a better port than DmC and I already thought good about the DmC port (this comparison springs to mind due to close release dates).

Actualy the DmC port was delayed because it was done by a different company.

DrunkOnEstus:
The thing is, Dead Space 1 and 2 had DLC packs for weapons that you could buy, but that was apparently cool because they weren't "microtransactions".

This is paying for having the gun in your inventory in every playthrough permanently vs paying for having the gun in your inventory.
It's an addon paid for with real money that is depletable. The difference is huge and this shit shouldn't fly.

Traditional dlc is bad enough already but manufacturing it so you can use it up is diabolical on a whole new level.

loa:

DrunkOnEstus:
The thing is, Dead Space 1 and 2 had DLC packs for weapons that you could buy, but that was apparently cool because they weren't "microtransactions".

This is paying for having the gun in your inventory in every playthrough permanently vs paying for having the gun in your inventory.
It's an addon paid for with real money that is depletable. The difference is huge and this shit shouldn't fly.

Traditional dlc is bad enough already but manufacturing it so you can use it up is a whole new level.

If I'm not mistaken, the money you spend goes towards either resources themselves or speeding up the robots or whatever that mine them for you. Isn't it just buying the means to make whatever gun you want as opposed to a pack of guns whether you want them all or not? Is the gun you make with purchased resources only good for the campaign it was purchased/assembled in? Please understand that I do recognize the ridiculousness in discussing this tactic in a game that isn't F2P, a $1 mobile game, or some other means where the bench is the primary revenue stream for the publisher. But I'm sure people are buying these things, and as long as it's profitable it will continue to evolve and potentially become "worse". There's way more people on the other side, who don't have an idealism about the game industry, are looking superficially at the future of game design, and buy up things like this because they're offered to them without a single thought about morality.

loa:

Kopikatsu:
To be honest, I really wish people would stop complaining about DS3's microtransactions because if a publisher demands that they be added (something the developers have no say in), I would very much prefer that they're done like DS3.

And I'd rather have people be very vocal about this because monetizing one-time-use cheat codes is something we do NOT want to become standard practice in singleplayer games.
Besides, you just said it's basically 100% pointless and even harmful to the natural flow of the game and I agree. Such is the nature of cheats. So why should people not complain about something that is, at best, pointless and can only get worse from there?

Because the publisher is the one who calls the shots as far as DLC goes. As long as the DLC sells, EA will continue to do it. So doing this will just lead to more DLC. Take Black Ops 2 for example. People made all of the same, generic complaints that they always make about Call of Duty games and review bombed it across the web. Thing is, most of those complaints did not apply to BO2. How are the developers or publishers supposed to take feedback seriously when most of it is just senseless whining?

I would rather have microtransactions be wholly unnecessary and completely optional for you to enjoy the rest of the game. To reiterate, if you (in a general sense) absolutely must whine, at least learn the specifics of what you're whining about.

TheKasp:

I actually got it for the PS3 because after re-buying DS2 on the PC, I realized that I don't like the game very much on a keyboard. So I wouldn't know about the quality of the PC port. It's good to hear that it's fine though.

loa:

DrunkOnEstus:

Traditional dlc is bad enough already but manufacturing it so you can use it up is diabolical on a whole new level.

Not really. You get MK-V weapon parts in addition to the resources. The resources are depletable, but the weapons/upgrades you make with them are always there. And then the MK-V parts are also always there.

Kopikatsu:
Not really. You get MK-V weapon parts in addition to the resources. The resources are depletable, but the weapons/upgrades you make with them are always there. And then the MK-V parts are also always there.

What does that mean?
So if you start a new game, the parts will remain in your inventory?

loa:

Kopikatsu:

What does that mean?

Why would they? It's a new game. It wouldn't be a 'new' game if they let you keep all your overpowered guns and parts from before. There is a New Game+ mode that you can take your old stuff into though. The only thing that carries over outside of NG+ is stuff that's unlocked via achievements, because those stay unlocked. Like the Hostile Environment Suit, or the Devil Hands.

Edit: Even Achievement stuff like the Devil Hands and Circuit Sets don't carry over in the 'special' modes; Classic, Pure Survivalist, and Hardcore though. Gotta start those vanilla.

imahobbit4062:
I stopped reading at the first sentence. The hell are all these new difficulty modes?

Casual/Normal/Hard/Impossible are the basic idiosyncratic difficulty levels. Then once you beat the game on Normal+, you unlock Classic/Pure Survivalist/Hardcore/New Game+. With the exception of NG+, you have to make a brand new game for the other modes- and none of your stuff carries over except for DLC, like the Negotiator set. To prevent you from blasting through everything with the Devil Hands, I guess. Anyway, all of the NG+ modes are automatically set at Hard difficulty.

Classic also forces you to start with only the Plasma Cutter, aiming is set to Classic, the 'Build' menu is disabled completely, and you have to make guns from blueprints that have 'A Classic' in the description. Basically, you can only play with exact replicas of DS1 and 2 weapons.

Pure Survivalist makes it so that ammo and health don't drop. You have to craft them from a bench.

Hardcore means that if you die, it deletes your save.

Beating Hardcore unlocks Retro Mode, which is...trippy. They say it's 8-bit themed, but...you really have to see it for yourself.

Even if there is microtransactioney stuff, the game isn't balanced to force you to buy resources. You find plenty, and I feel weapons/armour progression is in a nice place. Heck, it also tosses way too much ammo and health down your throat.

There's also little reason to dump your resources on making all those blueprint weapons outside of convenience. You can just mod your guns back and forth with existing parts, and the game kinda throws a bunch at you. And duplicates.

Then you got the little scavenger bots which you can technically just drop, wait 5 minutes, drop again and grind up resources if for some reason you find that it's really thaaat lacking.

At the end of the game, I had like two supped up guns, the second one I only made for the heck of it since I was drowning in Tungsten and stuff. Rig was fully upgraded. I even had the expensive addons to my rocket launcher like the Safety Guard. Could probably make a few more guns. It did kinda help that I stuck with a Plasma Cutter for a while, with a rotary cuff and all, it's pretty economical. I think I only found myself strapped for ammo at one part of the game, the cliff climbing section - and that was because I was experimenting with Rocket Launcher vs GL vs Mines and reload spamming. And even then I had way too much Scrap Metal which I could make ammo with. And the game kinda threw more my way later anyway. I did all the optional missions barring the Co-op ones.

This is kinda akin to... if you could buy credits in DS1/2. The games work perfectly fine if you don't.

The monetized resources don't ruin the game. While we can generally frown on it as a business practice, especially for a game with a full price tag on it - we shouldn't be making the game out to be worse than it actually is because of that.

Kopikatsu:

loa:

Kopikatsu:

What does that mean?

Why would they? It's a new game. It wouldn't be a 'new' game if they let you keep all your overpowered guns and parts from before. There is a New Game+ mode that you can take your old stuff into though. The only thing that carries over outside of NG+ is stuff that's unlocked via achievements, because those stay unlocked. Like the Hostile Environment Suit, or the Devil Hands.

Edit: Even Achievement stuff like the Devil Hands and Circuit Sets don't carry over in the 'special' modes; Classic, Pure Survivalist, and Hardcore though. Gotta start those vanilla.

Then they are not "always there".
You can buy the same pack over and over and you can delete it the instant you delete your save file.
You can't do that with DLC purchased in previous dead spaces or single player any 360 game I can think of, really.

Kopikatsu:

imahobbit4062:

Casual/Normal/Hard/Impossible are the basic idiosyncratic difficulty levels. Then once you beat the game on Normal+, you unlock Classic/Pure Survivalist/Hardcore/New Game+. With the exception of NG+, you have to make a brand new game for the other modes- and none of your stuff carries over except for DLC, like the Negotiator set. To prevent you from blasting through everything with the Devil Hands, I guess. Anyway, all of the NG+ modes are automatically set at Hard difficulty.

Classic also forces you to start with only the Plasma Cutter, aiming is set to Classic, the 'Build' menu is disabled completely, and you have to make guns from blueprints that have 'A Classic' in the description. Basically, you can only play with exact replicas of DS1 and 2 weapons.

Pure Survivalist makes it so that ammo and health don't drop. You have to craft them from a bench.

Hardcore means that if you die, it deletes your save.

Beating Hardcore unlocks Retro Mode, which is...trippy. They say it's 8-bit themed, but...you really have to see it for yourself.

Shit, talk about overkill. Though I do like the sound of classic.

loa:

Kopikatsu:

What I don't get is how the game is, in any way, worse for me, who doesn't use micro transaction DLC, just because all other players get the option to pay for that DLC to get an edge in thesingle player game. I am not losing out, someone who has cash to spend and wants to run through the game in a godlike fashion can do that and neither of us has to forfeit our fun in favor of the other.

It is an addition that doesn't hurt anyone, as far as DLC goes it is pretty benign.

Gethsemani:
What I don't get is how the game is, in any way, worse for me, who doesn't use micro transaction DLC, just because all other players get the option to pay for that DLC to get an edge in thesingle player game. I am not losing out, someone who has cash to spend and wants to run through the game in a godlike fashion can do that and neither of us has to forfeit our fun in favor of the other.

It is an addition that doesn't hurt anyone, as far as DLC goes it is pretty benign.

It doesn't improve the game in any way and may inspire future games to adopt this "feature" with more pronounced effects on the game experience.
Charging money for ammunition in games for example.
Remember, this happens on top of the game being full price, having day 1 DLC and having the next round of DLC readily announced well before it was even released.
How much is too much?

This is EXACTLY what I said in a thread made to bash the micro-transactions. I am SO glad you have come out and said the micro-transactions are not forced apon users, it shows that EA isn't a monster and that some people need to hold their prejudice. Who cares if it makes EA money, unless you give it to them they can't take your money. TAKE THAT EA HATERS! They're not the worst company in the world, they just have somewhat questionable practices similar to most companies.

Kopikatsu:
snip

Thank you sir for speaking the truth on the matter.

Honestly I think all the rage really just stems from DS3 being an EA game and well, yeah -.- we all know that song and dance round these parts

loa:

So he's talking about the psychology of paying for micro-transactions and impulse buying and when to hit the player with the transaction, using refilling your ammo in the middle of a fight as an example.

Never did he claim they would actually use that, making you pay for reloads in a competitive game.

I too have zerged through impossible mode and was tbh a bit let down by it. I bought the preorder so i got the Evangilizer gun which was pretty much the only gun i used for the whole game. So at the end i was standing knee high in resources that i couldn't really see a use for since i got so god damn much ammo and med packs I was destroying those as well for even more "useless" resources just because i had inventory problems. So from my experience no you don't need to pay for the DLC extras at all. And i found the "exploit" as well but that just meant even more resources i didn't know what to do with.

But that might just be the Evangilizer gun that pretty much ruined that whole thing for me i don't know. Started Classic mode and that means "only Dead Space 1-2 blueprints" BUT I apparently also have my beloved Evangilizer gun there so that mode is just an easier difficulty than the one I've already finished. So forget the DLC's (unless it's the weapon packs i guess) it's the preorder bonuses that gives a edge in my opinion.

loa:

It doesn't improve the game in any way and may inspire future games to adopt this "feature" with more pronounced effects on the game experience.
Remember, this happens on top of the game being full price, having day 1 DLC and having the next round of DLC readily announced well before it was even released.
How much is too much?

That is a nice slippery slope fallacy. If your entire argument hinges on a rhetorical fallacy there's really not much more to discuss.

loa:

Kopikatsu:

Because it hurts their feelings or some shit.

I'm with you on this. It's not exactly for the reasons you said, but because I just don't like how they take advantage of these people (I know a lot of people won't get that). I reckon cheats should be free, and the game should make money because it's great and not any thing else.

I can understand what Kopikatsu means with the publishers forcing it and we shouldn't look down on the developers and their game (if that's really how it is). However, it shouldn't just be completely ignored either.

Kopikatsu:

Next, the so called 'exploit' that 'ruins' the point of the DLC. The 'exploit' involves 20~ seconds of work for a single randomized item that can be repeated ad infinitum. Thing is, you can get more than that by just playing the game normally. The exploit is largely pointless.

How exactly do you get more by playing it? Do you average better than one item every 20 seconds over a playthrough?

SecondPrize:

Kopikatsu:

How exactly do you get more by playing it? Do you average better than one item every 20 seconds over a playthrough?

Yeah. A lot more. And if you wanted to grind more, just use the chapter select to go to chapter 7 and clear the Waystation of Feeders. Feeders are basically the Pack from DS2, they're your little cash cows. Weak, and there are bazillions of them with each one dropping an item

I mean, the fact that chapter select exists at all makes most of these respawning spots pointless, because you can go back and grind at any point.

Thanks for clearing all that up. Now if I could just install the game without having to reinstall Origin, I'd buy it because the game looks great and I do want to play it. I really don't want to have to play it on my PS3 but if I see it in the bargain bin I may pick it up down the line.

Oh, can I play split screen or do I have to have an online pass to play the co-op? This isn't a deal breaker for me as I prefer Dead Space solo but it could be a fun game to play split screen with a mate down the line if I grab the PS3 version.

VanQQisH:
Thanks for clearing all that up. Now if I could just install the game without having to reinstall Origin, I'd buy it because the game looks great and I do want to play it. I really don't want to have to play it on my PS3 but if I see it in the bargain bin I may pick it up down the line.

Oh, can I play split screen or do I have to have an online pass to play the co-op? This isn't a deal breaker for me as I prefer Dead Space solo but it could be a fun game to play split screen with a mate down the line if I grab the PS3 version.

What were your issues you had with Origin since you had to uninstall?

It was clunky, slow and intrusive of my other system functions. I decided to remove it completely when my virus scanner warned me that it was attempting to scan my browser history. Plus I have no intention to split my digital library between multiple platforms.

I'm not some crazy Steam fan boy or anything, I simply don't wish to have to manage multiple accounts like that all at once. It becomes difficult to manage after a while.

VanQQisH:
It was clunky, slow and intrusive of my other system functions. I decided to remove it completely when my virus scanner warned me that it was attempting to scan my browser history. Plus I have no intention to split my digital library between multiple platforms.

I'm not some crazy Steam fan boy or anything, I simply don't wish to have to manage multiple accounts like that all at once. It becomes difficult to manage after a while.

I tend to only power it up when I want to play the games I have there so I kinda worked around the clunky/slow bit. I have yet to experience it being intrusive.
I see the having a single account to manage as the best argument against all these different systems.

I do however see the need for the individual developer/publisher to control access to their content. And I am afterall not upset that I cant long on league of legends through steam.

Draech:

I tend to only power it up when I want to play the games I have there so I kinda worked around the clunky/slow bit. I have yet to experience it being intrusive.
I see the having a single account to manage as the best argument against all these different systems.

I do however see the for the individual developer/publisher to control access to their content. And I am afterall not upset that I cant long on league of legends through steam.

Oh, it's not that I have an issue managing the millions of various MMO accounts and the like that I have, that's fair enough. I simply don't like the idea of managing simultaneous digital libraries across multiple digital platforms.

I know I bought that game, which service was it on again? Steam? Windows Live? Origin? Ubisoft's platform? GoG?

You get the idea. And like I said, the instant they tried to access my private information that was unrelated to their service, they instantly earned a spot in my blacklist. I won't be installing Origin again.

I must sound like I have a vendetta against EA sometimes. I love many of the games they publish. It's only in this last year they've really done a lot to drive me away. Hopefully they'll set themselves straight in the years to come.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked