Impire: Yay or Nay?

Never hear of it? Here:

Is this finally going to be the new Dungeon Keeper we've been waiting for? Ever since I first caught wind of this little hidden gem, I've been nervously haunting it's steam page. I just want it to turn out ok. Man, do I hope it turns out ok.

Meh.

I've already played Dungeon Keeper. I don't particularly need to play it again.

There is way too much lack of information worth 20 dollars. Its quite annoying actually if they were serious on selling this game it would have more game-play and less mucking around. Its almost as if they are trying to hide a myriad of bugs and glitches.

For that matter, on the topic I am getting quite sick of useless and vague video's on released games. Like this PS4 video, the rome total war 2 when it was first released looked more like game of thrones with no game-play at all. Same with the baldurs gate enhanced edition.

So id say give it a miss, wait a month and it will drop to 11-14 on a steam sale.

kingthrall:
There is way too much lack of information worth 20 dollars. Its quite annoying actually if they were serious on selling this game it would have more game-play and less mucking around. Its almost as if they are trying to hide a myriad of bugs and glitches.

It's pre-alpha! How are they meant to have a bug free game before they've even finished making the game. And it's 10 minutes of pure gameplay, there was like, a bit of non gameplay at the start. Singular. Give them a chance

And it was journalists playing it too. They're pretty good members of the press if they know how to hide bugs on a game that they only learned existed a week ago

EDIT: Whoops, sorry I was ragging on you and it was completely undeserved, I thought you were talking about the TB video, rather than more generally about the game and I hadn't even realised that it was an old TB video

Zhukov:
Meh.

I've already played Dungeon Keeper. I don't particularly need to play it again.

Well, that your perogative. I am one of those gamers who love the idea of classic and iconic games getting a graphics update. I played Dungeon Keeper 2 when it first came out and it rocked my world. That being said, if the old game holds up as it is, the addition of flashy graphics are just extra gravy.

I'm still going to stay cautiously optimistic on this one.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked