The scariest part of Dead space 3

Yeah. At the rate those things are growing, they'll be a bigger threat then the necromorphs.

Nevermind the boobs...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE!?

Huh...I guess Dead Space really was inspired by Event Horizon. Forget the boobs, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE!?

Hoooooooooly shit.

What the hell is happening within this game that is causing this madness?

The pain will never stop

Also, Thanks for taking a good character and turning her into a walking pair of boobs that does nothing but whine about relationships and get into trouble so the main character can save her damsel in distress ass. Fine Job EA.

This is stranger than the time I watched that "Dante's Inferno" anime and found a pattern emerging that with every change of animation style, Beatrice's boobs got bigger. No, seriously. Considering the tendency in anime towards that kind of thing, it was inevitable that beatrice was going to be portrayed like that at some point, but really? You put the animators in order of boob size?

Doclector:
This is stranger than the time I watched that "Dante's Inferno" anime and found a pattern emerging that with every change of animation style, Beatrice's boobs got bigger. No, seriously. Considering the tendency in anime towards that kind of thing, it was inevitable that beatrice was going to be portrayed like that at some point, but really? You put the animators in order of boob size?

Start with a B cup, end with a hot air balloon.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked