SkullGirl's Indiegogo Project: Lab Zero Games needs funds to finish its first DLC character.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Just to update the last member of the Cirque des Cartes, Beatrix

Also, only $35k left needed to fund Big Band!!!

Cheers!!!

Thankfully, because of a request of a fan of the game Skullgirls we know how one of the DLC characters may look like:

She is the last character from the 4th line of characters.

She look good :3

I have just checked their Forums where Mike Z is briefly talking about the possible playstyles of the characters they are revealing and have yet to reveal unfortunately Sabine and 6 sword steve arent on there which is disappointing especially Sabine I dont know why but I would love to play as a zombie pirate still maybe in the sequel (if that happens).

Still at least we get Squiggly and hopefully Big band its just needs a little more I am sceptical about it reaching the max target though its slowed up considerably as expected even if there is a last day rush I doubt it will be enough but we will see. I have started playing again in preparation gotta brush up on my Valentine skills and get out of free tier.

Maximum Bert:
I have just checked their Forums where Mike Z is briefly talking about the possible playstyles of the characters they are revealing and have yet to reveal unfortunately Sabine and 6 sword steve arent on there which is disappointing especially Sabine I dont know why but I would love to play as a zombie pirate still maybe in the sequel (if that happens).

Still at least we get Squiggly and hopefully Big band its just needs a little more I am sceptical about it reaching the max target though its slowed up considerably as expected even if there is a last day rush I doubt it will be enough but we will see. I have started playing again in preparation gotta brush up on my Valentine skills and get out of free tier.

Yeah I check Skullgirls "official" Forum too and I saw this specific Thread.
As you said Sabine will be no part of the Skullgirls for now. We already know who the other characters are.

On a different note, the most disturbing character by far is Talesin:

Taliesin - Has a remote parasite named Muse and his arms have been replaced with Muse's wooden arms. Remote Parasites always require a body part from the host. In Taliesin's case, his fingers are in Muse's mouth, which is why her mouth is always closed (this info came from Alex). A creeper who likes to turn women into living instruments using the abilities of his remote parasite. Muse is very loyal to him despite this personality trait of his. Muse is a Violin and not a Cello, contrary to popular belief. Part of the assassination group of the Circus Troupe that Cerebella is apart of.

I am calling it: He is Vega of the Skullgirls universe. Seriously he event wearing a similar mask like him and he is a psychopath like Vega.

Well, it is official. The Big Band is fully funded!!!!
Because a funder take the "Divinity" Pack [7.500 dollars!!!], the Big Band is ready to fight!!!!

Now the only thing left is to see if we can reach the 3rd DLC character.

Cheers!!!

We just need a little bit more and we can also get Big Band's stage and story mode. Can't wait! :D

EDIT: Also, the Female Announcer Voice Pack as well! Keep it up guys!

scorptatious:
We just need a little bit more and we can also get Big Band's stage and story mode. Can't wait! :D

Female voice announcer? That it new to me. How many they need for that?

Also, I want to post this for the good news I posted right now:

Oh Zone.....you magnificent bastard XD

EDIT:
Ha.....It seems it send the link to the "other site".....oh well, I tried.
I will check other source to post Big Band sexy gif.

SweetShark:

scorptatious:

If we reach $400,000, the voice pack will come along with Big Band's stage and Story mode.

The voice actress for Cerebella is going to do the voice I believe.

Not only that, but we're also going to get a "Robo-Fortune" voice pack and a "Republican Double" voice pack as well.

And if we reach $450,000, we'll get a "Salty Parasoul" voice pack as well.

scorptatious:

SweetShark:

scorptatious:

If we reach $400,000, the voice pack will come along with Big Band's stage and Story mode.

The voice actress for Cerebella is going to do the voice I believe.

Not only that, but we're also going to get a "Robo-Fortune" voice pack and a "Republican Double" voice pack as well.

And if we reach $450,000, we'll get a "Salty Parasoul" voice pack as well.

Yep, I knew about the other voices already. Also we had reached already the Robo-Fortune.
Is going to be so awesome if we get also the Robo-Fortune Skin!!!!
I wonder if they create a unique skin for Republican Double as well......I always can have hope....

Yep!!!
I found it!!!

http://www.zone-archive.com/tmp/epic_bigband.html

Sexy voice Big Band XD

Oh!
Hello Peacock singing the song Yakko's world from the Animaniac TV cartoon!!!!

My life is complete [not really, but I am just saying]

SweetShark:

Well, you always can at least pay 2.500 dollars in Indiegogo project and have one of the characters as an NPC to the background. With a different name of course.

Pretty sure this is not an option. Those characters are owned by Hasbro and either they would not allow it (for good reasons, Hasbro is protective of their stuff when it comes to financial gain) or they would get an asswhopping from Hasbro themselfs.

Having a slightly similiar character would defy the awesomeness that is this picture. I want that game with the maincast beating up Celestias tyrant ass!

Could they fix that awful tutorial first?

Since I hear that "teh hardcorz" don't really play this one.

$150,000 for a character is still PEANUTS compared to the voicepacks.

Going from 175K to 350K is enough money to allow for 2 voice packs. That's some pretty awesome voice acting.

RaikuFA:
Could they fix that awful tutorial first?

Since I hear that "teh hardcorz" don't really play this one.

Well they have added move lists in-game. Plus they have added a tutorial section for each of the characters.

I have a question actually to ask about the Kickstarter:

If someone pay for a "Divinity" Pack, can he/she create Background character for the game?

Just to post our new villain of the Skullgirls games:

OH BOY!!! This is going to be a long Update I tell you!!! So here it goes:

-First of the Story of Big Band!!!:

Ben Birdland has seen a lot in his time, including the worst of the Grand War. But nothing was worse than what he saw as a beat cop in New Meridian. When he ran afoul of his crooked unit he was given a violent early retirement, and his broken body was left to spend the rest of its days in an iron lung.

That would have been the end of Ben's story if it hadn't drawn the ears of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs. With little left to lose, he agreed to be rebuilt with their experimental procedures. Melded with the machinery that allows him to breathe and a powerful an array of pneumatic weaponry, he was reborn as "Big Band."

Now a senior member of Lab 8, he's become a father figure of sort to the younger ASG soldiers. A firm believer in their cause, he has stayed with the project through its controversies and still sees his place on the front lines against the Skullgirl. His technology may be dated, but he more than makes up for it with experience and fortissimo.

-More details of the Mystery characters how they will play in the link below:
http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/

-NEW Concept art from the artist of Skullgirls, Alex Ahad [Also it seems there is a new mysterious character, Sekhmet]:

-Also........Mane6 accepts the conditions for the Skullgirls engine:

Hello everybody.

Small bit of news:

We're still in game pre-production. Progress is being done. Lauren is still freakin' awesome.

Also!

Some of you guys have been mailing or tweeting us in relation to Mike Z and the Labzero team's offer to let us use the Skullgirls engine. For those of you not yet in the know, Mike Z mentioned in a previous stream of theirs a few days ago that he'd let us use Labzero's engine for our game if their indiegogo campaign reached a certain amount.

We've talked directly to them, and we can now confirm that yes, it is a serious offer, and one we in the devteam are excited about.

Putting things short, it goes like this.

If the Skullgirls indiegogo campaign reaches 725k USD, we (that's our devteam) are given a license to use their engine in our game for free, and to distribute the end product (The game, made in the Skullgirls engine).

That is, needless to say, a very exciting option now open to us. You can donate at this link to increase our chances! Not to mention support Labzero who more than certainly deserve all the support they can get and more to make Skullgirls bigger, better and awesomer than the great amount it already is.

If they don't reach the 725k USD, we wouldn't be getting the license for free, but you would still be supporting them and their game. Which you should. They're awesome.

So there you go!

That all for now

So glad that Big Band has been fully funded. I really look forward to playing as him.

Also, by the looks of the description for Umbrella, she seems to have an interesting way of fighting. Her umbrella can absorb blockbuster attacks from what I've read, but she can do more damage the hungrier it gets.

I kinda like that idea. It sounds like she can end up becoming either a glass cannon or a defensive tank.

If she ever does become a playable character, she's probably going to introduce a lot of interesting dynamics in terms of the team based part of the game.

Also, the faces she makes in those drawings reminds me of Yotsuba. :3

Glad to see Big Band is funded but I am doubtful they will reach the next character hopefully I am wrong though also I want them to include the drunken commentator voice pack :).

With this and Darkstalkers Resurrection (specifically Vampire Saviour) my 2D fighting needs are fulfilled for the forseeable future oh and P4 arena is getting released in the EU and AUS finally even if it is a few months away so Squiggly will probably be out about the same time.

Looks like I am going to be busy at least I am getting plenty of practice with the arcade stick and can actually play with one now rather than struggle to dash or pull off a hadouken.

If they do fund another character I think I will vote for Eliza so far but I dont expect her to win not that I am too bothered its going to be Valentine/Squiggly all the way and if she is ever released Sabine will make up the 3rd.

Maximum Bert:
Glad to see Big Band is funded but I am doubtful they will reach the next character hopefully I am wrong though also I want them to include the drunken commentator voice pack :).

With this and Darkstalkers Resurrection (specifically Vampire Saviour) my 2D fighting needs are fulfilled for the forseeable future oh and P4 arena is getting released in the EU and AUS finally even if it is a few months away so Squiggly will probably be out about the same time.

Looks like I am going to be busy at least I am getting plenty of practice with the arcade stick and can actually play with one now rather than struggle to dash or pull off a hadouken.

If they do fund another character I think I will vote for Eliza so far but I dont expect her to win not that I am too bothered its going to be Valentine/Squiggly all the way and if she is ever released Sabine will make up the 3rd.

Well, to be honest I think they will reach 725k just cause they advertise the fact that if they reach so much money Mane6 developers will take Skullgirls Engine.
Think how awesome it would be if this happen!!!

Did you See what I mean?
They reached 500.000 dollars already!!!
Only 100.000 [yeah, "only", I know, I know] to go.

SweetShark:
Did you See what I mean?
They reached 500.000 dollars already!!!
Only 100.000 [yeah, "only", I know, I know] to go.

I think you may like these:

and

Hah, those were great. Now I'm not sure whether to vote for Yu-Wan or Stanley.

It looks like $600k will be reached at this rate. I have mixed feelings about the SG engine deal, but if Mane6 has agreed to the $725k condition, then I suppose it's cool. Here's to hoping that milestone will be reached.

I just now finish my contribution as well before it reach to the limit of "Baker" title!!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!

Grahav:
snip

The first video was RADICAL!!!! Now we need the Noob to be in the game somehow as Parody of users that think don't cost monay to create a character in Skullgirls universe.

Impressive they look like they will reach 600k which is quite an achievement hopefully they get 625 so they can include a stage and story as well. I still think 725k is unlikely unless there is a huge surge like there was on the first day.

Does anyone know where we actually go to vote if the target is reached? I got to at least try and get Eliza in there unlikely as it may be also just looked back over the characters shown so far and Minette looks pretty cool as well I somehow missed her when she was first unveiled.

Also on a side note does anyone know what is happening with the Mane6 game? is it just getting new characters instead of MLP ones?. I havent paid it much attention to be fair as it never interested me but they seem to have put a lot of work into the game so I hope they finish it

Maximum Bert:
Impressive they look like they will reach 600k which is quite an achievement hopefully they get 625 so they can include a stage and story as well. I still think 725k is unlikely unless there is a huge surge like there was on the first day.

Does anyone know where we actually go to vote if the target is reached? I got to at least try and get Eliza in there unlikely as it may be also just looked back over the characters shown so far and Minette looks pretty cool as well I somehow missed her when she was first unveiled.

Also on a side note does anyone know what is happening with the Mane6 game? is it just getting new characters instead of MLP ones?. I havent paid it much attention to be fair as it never interested me but they seem to have put a lot of work into the game so I hope they finish it

I had the same question where I can vote for the erd DLC character of Skullgirls. Maybe if I ask in Indiegogo I will get an answer.
As for the Mane6 game, yes, they have new original characters not related with MLP. Here is the first characters of the game [concept only for now]:

It seems the first two is a Lama and an Donkey. The 3rd one I don't even know.

Well, it seems we made it to hace a third DLC character AND we have still 2 days to go!!!!!
Only few dollars ["few" of course for the developers, not for me, *snip*] and we will have also a Story mode and a Stage for the 3rd DLC character!!!!!

Keep up my friends!!!!! :D

Jesus Christ Almighty it reached nearly 630k in only few hours.
I think it is now possible to see Mane6 developers get Skullgirls engine for free if we continue like this!!!!!!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting us to reach over 625k. I'm so glad I'm wrong. :)

It would be great If they could make the EDIT 725k, and the Brony's get their fight engine.

I am surprised and delighted that it got over 625k, does anyone know when we actually get to vote and get our goodies? I am apprehensive that they didnt get my Email address which means I wont get my Soundtrack or get to vote.

I just cant remember what I did when I gave them my admittedly small contribution (im poor) I know I didnt tick to remain anonymous but I cant remember typing in my email anywhere.

I hope its just me forgetting and I do get to vote not that it will necessarily do any good but I really want the soundtrack as I actually quite like that about the game.

If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

SoooooooOOooOooooo......I have some mini news from the developers themselfs:

"Everyone knows about the Mane6 / Fighting Is Magic $725,000 stretch goal now, right? Right.

So what if we sweetened the deal?

If we raise $725,000, we'll upgrade Robo-Fortune from a mere voice pack into a full-blown, playable character."

I have only this to say:

FEED THE BEAST WE HAVE IN FRONT OF US TO GET MOTHERF*CKING ROBO-FORTUNE!!!!!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked