So Sony gave me $10

Today, for some reason, I received $10 from Sony and I don't know what to do with them. I'm wandering around the PSN store and don't know what to buy. I'm kinda spoiled for choice, so I'm here asking, what games (under 10 bucks) from PSN do you recommend me? I'm kinda thinking of getting Persona 2, since I'm a big fan of the series, but then there's Final Fantasy 9, Jet Set Radio and a whole bunch of others.

I'm pretty much open to all kinds of games, but I'm kind of leaning to something more long-lasting, like an RPG or a retro game. My goal is to get 2 $4.99 games, but if the game is really good, I'll buy a $9.99 game.

So, what do you guys think I should buy?

You get $10 back if you spend $50 if you were wondering why you got the money. As for what to get well you said your a fan of persona so I'm going to assume you've already played Persona 3. I've heard Final Fantasy is really good, bit other than that I would recommend Chrono Trigger or Legend of Dragoon, pretty sure both are on the PSN store.

It could have also been the random $10 that Sony was giving to "loyal" PlayStation fans last month based on undisclosed criteria. But yeah, either way it's likely for spending money at one point or another.

How much is 'Tokyo Jungle'?

It's kind of weird, and pretty good.

If you can get past the graphics and old style of game, try silent hill. Silent hill 1 is an amazing horror game not as good as 2 or 3 but is in my opinion the best survival horror game on ps1.

Tokyo Jungle is really good, I also really like Unfinished Swan. Not sure of the price though.

I finally decided on Final Fantasy 9. Thanks for the suggestions!

TheHatPerson:
Today, for some reason, I received $10 from Sony and I don't know what to do with them.

captnb2thep:
It could have also been the random $10 that Sony was giving to "loyal" PlayStation fans last month based on undisclosed criteria. But yeah, either way it's likely for spending money at one point or another.

That sounds right. I got that $10 too about a month ago when they first did it.
I hear they went with more giveaways about 3 days ago.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked