Mass Effect 3 multiplayer names

For those of you who play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer mode, what do you call your characters? It is mandatory (for some reason), so you have to have came up with something.

Personally, I give my characters the most boring possible names. Just makes me happy imagining a volus called Leonard, or a krogan called Scott.

I think my first was called Slagathor

Something similar to the main characters in the story. At first anyway.
Like Tuli. Or Girras. Grint and Wrax.

Then I got bored of it and decided to go with stuff like faerhuhkguksrgrgv or sefuklzsef;joae

Once I realized that I wasn't playing them much past level 20, I went from creative names that stayed true to that species' nomenclature to just plain old gibberish and names of friends.

I named my Turian Nightwatch Infiltrator Terrordactyl.

Fear me.

I usually try to think of a funny/stupid name, and I give them people names if I can't

When I got the Collector, I made him bright pink and named him YOLO McSwagweed. When I got the Juggernaut, I named it something along the lines of xX_COD_sniper_elite_Xx, but the boyfriend didn't appreciate that much, so he changed it.

The human base engineers I named Sherperd and Derpard, but aside from those, I didn't really get creative with the names.

I used to come up with cool names when there was a manageable amount of characters available, but now that there are a metric shit-ton of them I have given up. All of my Batarians have super boring man names: Buck, Phil, Duke, etc.

ASDF, jfiejirekrwk, LKJH, uio, and stuff.

But my Batarian Adept is called "Deal With It"

For lack of any other better ideas I name mine after musicians - my human male engineer is called Shane Embury, for example.

Starp:
For those of you who play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer mode, what do you call your characters? It is mandatory (for some reason), so you have to have came up with something.

Personally, I give my characters the most boring possible names. Just makes me happy imagining a volus called Leonard, or a krogan called Scott.

I took the same route in naming my characters. My favorites are Dave the Krogan, Roger the Turian, and Kevin the Infiltrator. The only one I've given a different name to is the alliance robot I unlocked last night who, due to Joker and WKUK, could only be called "Sex Robot"

I name Geth characters after computer terms. My engineer was called 404 error.

My Quarian Engineer (female), which is my main character, I named Raela (the name of a quarian in a fanfic about Shepard and Tali's [adopted] quarian daughter). And my geth engineer is THX-1138, the geth infiltrator is NCC-1701, all the human characters are named after friends (one is my nickname), and most of the aliens are named after various NPC's other than Shepard's team (though I have a Krogan named Wrex, and an asari named Liara). The two salarians are Padok Wiks and Jondam Bau (named for two of the writers), the two original asari charcters are Falare and Rila, turian sentinel is Grizz, and the list goes on for miles, but I've taken enough of your time.

Same as I name my Pokemon, which is the first word that crosses my mind at the time.

Captcha: Hooray Henry. Nope, Henry never made the list.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked