Bioshock Infinite: Unusual glitch

So I've been playing Bioshock Infinite, which is a very fun game; however, I've encountered a glitch nobody else seems to have. There's a lot of things that just aren't there; On the main menu, for instance, I cannot see the text. I can just barely see the the text on the in-game menu, and the options in all of the sub-menus are invisible to me. Also, there is no health in my health bar. I'm playing on Steam, and I'd like to know what my problem is. If anyone can help me, please let me know.

I don't own the game but I think you should probably post some screenshots so we can get the general idea.
Steam huh?, then the best thing you can do(that I can reccomend) is validate files or whatever the heck it was called. Right click the game(in steam, not on your desktop)> Properties>Local Files> Validate Integrity of Game Cache

Anathrax:
I don't own the game but I think you should probably post some screenshots so we can get the general idea.
Steam huh?, then the best thing you can do(that I can reccomend) is validate files or whatever the heck it was called. Right click the game(in steam, not on your desktop)> Properties>Local Files> Validate Integrity of Game Cache

I tried doing that, and it said that all the files had been validated. And how do I post a screenshot onto one of these?

img in these [] URL of the screenshot, then /img in these []

I think you can quote this and see for yourself.

Check on the steam forums, maybe they can help.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/8870/discussions/

...Quick glance on the front page and I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked