One of you gets a D&D-based game of your choice (GOG version) for free. [CLOSED]

--no more giveaways here. sorry--

Ok, so here's the deal.

Inspired by this guy, I though it would be a good idea to throw my two cents in. I'm not really as good a person as he is but I believe that this sort of behaviour is to be encouraged. It has its practical benefits.

Anyway, I have two bucks to spare and GOG currently has this amazing sale thing for their entire D&D catalog. And since I already own all of those games, I can gift each one of them with an 80% discount. So within the next 5 hours, you can pick one of these games and tomorrow, 8th April after midnight (Greenwich time), I will send one of you a PM, ask for your email address and send you a gift code with that game.

You just pick a game and post your choice in this thread before midnight (you have about 5 hours). Sorry about the time limit but there's a very real possibility that I fall asleep and the discount ends tomorrow. I need to make sure the winner has enough time to respond and stuff.

I reserve the right to go back on my promise if the circumstances change drastically. I will try not to.

Hmmmm. Alrighty then, I choose Baldur's Gate 2 Complete.I've only played the first one, and I've heard that the second is much better, so I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Captcha: rodents of unusual size. See that?! That is way too goddam topical Captcha! Captcha's been getting creepier and creepier these past few days. Looks like Skynets gonna come online sooner than expected.

Hmm, why not? I pick The Temple of Elemental Evil, since I've heard it's pretty damn fine.

I will pick Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete because I Always wanted that game but never got it for some unknown reason.

Planescape: Torment. please =^)

Tough choice. I think I'll go with Planescape. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about.

popa_qwerty:
I will pick Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete because I Always wanted that game but never got it for some unknown reason.

You'll have to fight me first for it!

If not, I'll take Dragonshard.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/planescape_torment

I have never played Planescape: Torment and I belive this needs to be rectified asap.

Another tally for Planescape: Torment. Never played it, but I'm interested in seeing what the fuss is about with its story and I've heard it's the one that focuses least on combat out of the old D&D CRPGs, so since I can't really stand the old AD&D combat rules that'd probably be the best one for me to check out.

Planescape because I'm looking for a good story.

I've wanted to try Demon Stone, since you can actually play as Drizzt Do'Urden. If you pick me, then I would like this game.

Baldurs gate 2 pls I have just recently purchased Planescape Torment from the same promotion because I always promised myself I would get the game as soon as I saw it on sale. I have only played it a few hours so I am undecided yet but I am enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I bought a copy of Baldurs gate 2 years ago but it dosent like my comp now and I never was able to get into it but I am slightly more patient now when it comes to games. I would like to give it another go.

Icewind Dale. I'd love to descend on some dungeons with a dwarf wrecking crew right now.

I've never really played and D&D-based games before. I guess Neverwinter Nights 2 looks pretty fun

alright then, it's midnight, time to consult random.org

no more entries from now on.

Edit: And the winner is... Maximum Bert. Congratulations.

Baldur's Gate 2 complete please!

Thanks Johny_X2 for your generosity I am surprised I won I never win anything if only I was this lucky in the lottery. I will make sure to finish Baldurs Gate 2 now to show respect for your gesture of goodwill.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked