Ragequits and you

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Ok new thread tiemz. After experiencing what was possibly the most BEAUTIFUL ragequit in existence in BlazBlue (he quit not me, I reserve my ragequits only for post match taunters in UMVC3 and good Shacos and/or Yoricks in LoL) I must make a thread involving ragequits. We ain't had one for a while yo' it'll be fun.

I played vs him a few times because the ranked matchmaking system in BB is a little runback happy, and let's just say if he was getting curbstomped by ME, he's like the worst BB player ever. Good luck to him, really I mean it. It's hard to learn fighting games.

Anyway, in the final match he tried to steal my thunder as Mu (not allowed, I am best Mu EU.) The final image burned onto my TV was Makoto's Big Bang Smash super at fullscreen punching Mu in the face with a big DISTORTION FINISH superimposed on top. If I could screenshot that I would. Fucking hype.

As a side note, I noticed how his Mu's turrets and stuff are red instead of blue which is cool. Unless it changes if you switch her outfit colour at the start. I guess it's to stop mirror Mu's becoming an absolute clusterfuck. Basically, if BB can do that then SURELY X-23 can have a small outline for her player when she uses her invisibilty lvl 3 in UMVC3. It's not even wavy lines invisibility, she literally disappears and you have to feel your way around the screen hoping he doesn't use a pesky beam super or something.

So let's try specifically... The most hilarious ragequits that you have experienced annnnnnd maybe your most recent ragequit. Mine would be to a post match taunter today because I REFUSE to give a Dark Wesker a win if he taunts me. Which they do. They always do.

Now maybe i'll try and find a GIF of Big Bang Smash and use it as a new avatar. It's flashy as hell.

Nothing beats smoking a trash-talker....nothing. I would accept every racial/sexist/ethnic slur a player can think of just for the chance to destroy them. How do those words feel son!? Cause you just had to eat them! This is 99% the reason I don't trash talk is I want to keep my words sweet and nice in case I have to eat them later :)

I was playing a game of Madden when this kid was just verbally thrashing the best team in the league, the soon-to-be Superbowl Champion Minnesota Vikings.

"Boy this team sucks!" he cried
"Boy you're terrible! How could you like such a terrible team!?" he yells
"I'm gonna kick your ass bitch" he shouted

Poor kid never had a chance. Evidently he has no clue how to defend against the run and anyone here who follows the NFL will tell you that the Vikings...well...only offensive weapon is the running back.

"Why don't you do something else!?!" the child cries in frustration!
"This is so gay! You don't run in Madden!" he howls
"Try throwing the ball newb!" he shouts in rage

He stayed in for a while the trooper. Then I did my one instance of talking in the game...

"If you don't like me running; stop me".

[your opponent has left the game]

EDIT: I suppose I can give my instance of anger. I sometimes have...issues with anger. That specific instance where I put a hole in the wall and broke a door over a stupid game of FIFA however has kind of opened my eyes. Now I don't so much rage quit as sad quit. If I'm getting curb stomped and am confident that I'm done, I will give token resistance but more or less stop trying. For the FIFA example, this means that I will generally just pass the ball around and go into a defensive shell, attacking only for a wide-open opportunity. Maybe they'd prefer it if I just quit on them but I have that happen to me all the time and it's not fun to sink time into the game only to have them jump ship because it's 3-1.

My ragequits usually aren't funny. They're... Well... Ragey XD

The most recent one I had was this summer when I was replaying Metroid Prime 3 on a higher (can't remember if it was the highest) difficulty. It was going fine (I love that game) until I got to a part on Bryyo where you have to take down anti aircraft guns to allow you ship to bomb the leviathen shield.

The first tower is simple enough, but in order to take down the second tower, you have to open all the shield locks to the power core so you can blow it up. The problem and frustration come from the fact that there are infinitely spawning enemies that reclose the locks you've opened as well as attack you.

You can't just kill them right out because they'll spawn too quickly and then go right for the lock. You have fight and kill them while simultaneously moving to and opening each of the locks. It isn't incredibly hard but it is incredibly frustrating. I just stopped playing when I got there.

I don't play multiplayer games a lot, with the exception of Starcraft 2. Thing is if someone ragequits, that still counts as a win on ladder. The closest I have ever come to seeing a "ragequit" was a game where I was playing TvT and noticed about 7 minutes in that I hadn't been scouted yet. So I decided to do something silly.

I went up next to the ramp of his natural and proceed to build bunkers and missile turrets on the low ground and made a bunch of vikings to surround his base. When he tried to move out, he couldn't leave. He ended up mining himself out and then just left game. I think a better player could have dealt with my really lame cheese, but I'm silver and I play silvers so sometimes players (myself included) just can't do it :P

The closest I have come to rage quitting was actually pretty recent. Got proxy'ed by two oracles, held it off, but not before the zealots had arrived at my front...and I discovered my wall in wasn't fully sealed. GG'ed and left.

Not really a rage quit...it's more like a preemptive measure.
When I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and after I win/lose a few good rounds, if the team doesn't have Medics and Engineers (especially the first) and an overabundance of Snipers/Spies I get the fuck out of there before the gates open.

The only way you're going to win is if the other team is also devoid of those classes and they aren't skilled.
On most of the servers I play, that doesn't happen. Maybe on official Valve servers, but not the mid/high tier ones.
My skills lie primarily on hard offense/defense, so I'm probably not the best Medic (support) out there. I'm working on my virtual medicinal skills, but I can typically gauge whether or not the match is just going to be a horrendous stomp. I don't want my time wasted and my jimmies rustled.

I try not to ragequit . I really do . I always try to run it back . But then , then you get the lame stuff . As mistre tron ( OP)here might know , i play a lot of umvc3 . My favorite rage quitters are the ones i get Perfects on ( which happens every 10 games or so ) . Once i beat a guy with my super awsome team of x-23 , nova , strange . Only to be called a noob because i use the same moves all the time ( basically my bnb ). The match lasted a total of 10 seconds and i ended it with a xfactor level 1 , 3 man team hyper ( man i love when i do that ) and those 7 golden letters filled the screen with the sexy voice saying PERFECT! Once i get my momentum going , i'm hard to stop .

The last time i rage quit was against my online rival , this is a guy i run into every so often and ALWAYS lose . Iv'e seen this guy since i started playing UMVC3 and still see him again today . Basically his team is Trish , morrigan , phoenix . And he plays SO DAMN LAME . I got nothing against this lame stuff . Using morrigans assist to build meter , have trish fly in the sky casting traps and staying away . I hate that stuff . It's legit but man is it frustrating . I couldn't do it anymore man .

And teebaggers . I will completly lose my composure if someone tea bags me .

Hmm, the closest I've come to a ragequit was Assassin's Creed 2 - the beginning of the game was rather slow, and considering I came to it straight after AC1 it was annoying. I found bad the fact that there was no real tutorial whatsoever in the beginning - you are trust into it and told "here, guards - beat them" then "oh, race your brother. We won't be telling you how, though". Sure, having finished AC1 I didn't need it, but it was just bad it wasn't there for supposed new players. And then the tutorial came and it was too friggin' long. All the while, everybody spoke with the annoying Italian accent and spicing up their speech with Italian words which they then translated. It was totally breaking my suspension of disbelief. But the final straw came when I met with the uncle. Yes, him and his "It's=a me, uncle Mario". I couldn't believe I had to endure the obnoxious Italian and the obnoxious tutorial (and lack of) just so I get the lamest possible joke ever. I watched the whole of the cutscene, then turned off the game and walked away. It took me a day before I came back to it.

I play a fair bit of Dan in street fighter.
I'm not amazing or anything (it's kinda tough with Dan), but suffice to say my Player Points match me up against opponents that are a lot better than my Dan.

So, I'd cheese a few wins here and there against better opponents, and the fact that I'd win by making half baked decisions causes a fair few rage-quits.

I don't ragequit much, myself. Hard to do that when you tend to stick to single-player stuff. I don't consider stopping an SP game until I'm cooled off enough to try again to count as a ragequit.

Online, though? Hm. I've been with pretty impatient LoL and Left 4 Dead 2 players before, but who hasn't? I just stay completely silent as soon as I realize I'm paired with one or more ragers. These guys aren't being rational most of the time, to speaking to them feels moot.

I remember one LFD2 game that had followed after several months of close to zero gaming on my part. Life and work and job-related concerns had kept me away from anything more than reading paperbacks as leisure. Once I'd gotten back to playing, I'd lost a few good reflexes. I was Ellis, the other guy was Coach, and he spent the entire freaking campaign calling me a faggot. I apparently wasn't fast enough to suit his needs.

So, well, I just shut up and took my headphones off. Guy moved to texting his insults for the last five minutes, but realized that sparing the time to spell out slurs in the middle of a Horde rush is not a good idea. Not at all. ^^

I made it to the end of Dark Carnival on my own. Guy ragequit before the sound-stage finale. Made me feel oh-so-very mature. :)

Most recently, the final boss fight of Metal Gear Rising on Hard starting without any Rations. I had to take a damn 30 minute break the first time through. Apparently, my exact final time for that was 1:55:23. Even the second time when I knew all the moves and had upgraded stuff it still took me about 40 minutes.

I fear even touching Revengeance difficulty.

On the plus side, the final boss theme may just be one of my favorite songs of all time.

never did and never tried to get someone to do it. its a dick move.

I'm too stubborn to ragequit. I try not to rage but even if I do, I won't quit. This has however led to situations where I really should, such as a big team battle on Halo 3 where my team quit, leaving the other team to take both tanks, both sniper spawns and both Banshees. I raged against them but only because they thought they were doing really well against a single guy with a machine gun but I never quit!

I ragequit often in Call of Duty. Which comes to no surprise.

But I don't act like a little bitch or anything, screaming into a headset. I just say 'fuck it' and quit if I'm having a terrible game, and change to something more soothing, like Ninja Gaiden Black.

...uh....

kman123:
I ragequit often in Call of Duty. Which comes to no surprise.

But I don't act like a little bitch or anything, screaming into a headset. I just say 'fuck it' and quit if I'm having a terrible game, and change to something more soothing, like Ninja Gaiden Black.

...uh....

Do you want me to call you a doctor now or later? I think you may need some medical attention >.<

I used to a while back, I don't so much nowadays. Even when I did it was in games where it didn't happen, like in CoD or TF2 pubs.
I resist the urge to ragequit in Dota or somesuch because I've turned around some shitty games before so it could always happen again.

It's been a long time since I properly ragequit because I'm not fourteen anymore, but my crowning moment came playing Lost Planet 2. By myself.

Like an idiot, I bought the game under the foolish assumption it would be the like the original, (i.e. not entirely multiplayer focused; making the single player damn near unplayable,) and I was delighted to discover Capcom's ongoing dedication to awful partner-AI.

This was most apparent during the stage where I had to hijack a train and was constantly shot in mid-air and insta-killed by a turret because if you fall off the train you obviously die. Obviously, with real team-mates, they would have distracted the turret while I snuck around to take out the guy in the seat. Unfortunately, I hate people and don't want to play games with them, so I was saddled with three AI dipshits who constantly formed a conga line behind me so we all got shot off the train one after another.

Better still when I finally got to the boss stage of that area, there was a genuinely incredibly fight against a huge sandworm, again with an emphasis on teamwork as one player is expected to load shells into a giant cannon, two others are to use the cranks to swivel the cannon round and the final player is to take the seat and pull the trigger.

With three AI team-mates, you have to run around either side of the train to position the turret, load the shells yourself once they reach the top of the train, then get in the trigger-seat and pray the worm hasn't changed sides since you positioned the turret.

After forty minutes of fighting this boss, I was literally pointing the gun straight down it's throat, ready to take the final shot, when it crashed into the train killing myself and all my useless team-mates.

Game over. Start the whole act from the beginning. Controller thrown across the room; fuck Lost Planet 2.

rob_simple:
It's been a long time since I properly ragequit because I'm not fourteen anymore, but my crowning moment came playing Lost Planet 2. By myself.

Like an idiot, I bought the game under the foolish assumption it would be the like the original, (i.e. not entirely multiplayer focused; making the single player damn near unplayable,) and I was delighted to discover Capcom's ongoing dedication to awful partner-AI.

This was most apparent during the stage where I had to hijack a train and was constantly shot in mid-air and insta-killed by a turret because if you fall off the train you obviously die. Obviously, with real team-mates, they would have distracted the turret while I snuck around to take out the guy in the seat. Unfortunately, I hate people and don't want to play games with them, so I was saddled with three AI dipshits who constantly formed a conga line behind me so we all got shot off the train one after another.

Better still when I finally got to the boss stage of that area, there was a genuinely incredibly fight against a huge sandworm, again with an emphasis on teamwork as one player is expected to load shells into a giant cannon, two others are to use the cranks to swivel the cannon round and the final player is to take the seat and pull the trigger.

With three AI team-mates, you have to run around either side of the train to position the turret, load the shells yourself once they reach the top of the train, then get in the trigger-seat and pray the worm hasn't changed sides since you positioned the turret.

After forty minutes of fighting this boss, I was literally pointing the gun straight down it's throat, ready to take the final shot, when it crashed into the train killing myself and all my useless team-mates.

Game over. Start the whole act from the beginning. Controller thrown across the room; fuck Lost Planet 2.

You're gonna HATE me for this:

I did that whole thing solo on Hard. I enjoyed that game solo, along with RE:ORC...I think I'm a glutton for punishment.

OT:
I rage quit occasionally, mainly was in Disgaea 2 because I could never find a good stage to grind on some so battles became battles of goddamn attrition. Those last battles...ugh...

I don't rage-quit. I contempt-quit. This one isn't hilarious by any measure.

I was playing TOR back when it was strictly subscription based. I was a Jedi Shadow tank and had joined up with a group for a 4-man Heroic on Coruscant. One guy was a Commando called "Chief." Mind you, this was on a Roleplay server, so I already had a grimace because of the name. I should have realized that it was a sign of things to come.

Despite the group establishing who would use CCs and that I was tanking, Chief kept running in first, guns blazing, disregarding any CCs thrown down by the other two and cancelling them with his attacks. Not surprisingly, he died pretty fast each time. The rest of us managed scrape through those first few rooms. Chief finally got pissy that our healer wasn't helping him.

I told him that if he wanted to not die, he had to let me enter the room first and make sure he wasn't hitting CCed mobs. Then he got pissy at me. I warned him not to get on my case, as I knew full well how hard it was to get a healer AND a tank for Heroics. He continued to be pissy.

Then I just said, "Have fun finding another tank," and left the group so I could play the game in a more enjoyable way.

A more amusing experience I had with TOR was very similar, only I was playing a healer, so I got to steal a line from DBZ abridged. I didn't get blown up, though.

I try to play faire in the games i play on-line, it's just the way i enjoy it. Currently i'm really enjoying playing zombies in Black Ops 2. I know, crazy right? Might have something to do with all the times i was dropped on the head as a child i don't know.

Last night i was in a game with this kid who was a compleet ass hat, eveytime i went to get the random box he would EMP it and make me lose points and the gun, this happened three times before i snapped and decided to get revenge in a semi-creative way.
I ran and got an MP5 off the wall and held out for a few rounds with that, i then waited until he had gotten all of his perks and pack a punched all of his guns before creating a huge train of zombies that i then ran right past him trapping him in the corner. He went down, next round when he respawned i did the same thing again, and again. After the third time i did it he rage quitted and the rest of us went on to have a really good game. Ahh. sweet revenge and good times.

I watched quite a few ragequits during my smite games....and I made an enemy ragequit by playing appollon.
He ganked me like 1000 times, but I always escaped, until he was so mad he quitted screaming I would be cheating. Never felt so amused! xD

I never did myself. Even if its 2 vs 5 in the end, I always play the game to the (bitter) end.

I haven't encountered a rage quitter in a while, but that may be because I've been pretty inactive as far as online multiplayer goes.

The latest one I think was against a Mitsuru player in Persona 4 Arena. The dude had a decent amount of matches under his belt, and a 90%+ win rate. I didn't expect it, but he was awful. It was as if all he knew to do is spam 5A into the autocombo. He wasn't thinking at all. His play was completely mindless. He wasn't playing the Mitsuru-Labrys match up, and never adapted to my strategy. I don't even think he exhibited any semblance of general fighting game fundamentals, like spacing, from him. As incredibly good as Mitsuru is, I have no idea how he could win against anyone. He probably boosted with his friend or something. Anyway, I beat this fraud. He rage quit after a good amount of time into the final round.

I never ragequit unless there's some extreme circumstances.

e.g. Some git on Fifa going in and out of the menu continuously for 5 minutes

But generally I don't like people who ragequit on me, I'd rather them see their destruction, even better when they're talking it up on a mic before a game.

Worst ragequit I've had was when I was drawn in a 1vs1 in Playstation All-Stars, a big-bad Kratos, ranked so damn highly...so I was kicking his ass as Big Daddy, and 10 seconds before the end he leaves...no experience for me...ta.

I'd taken a beating 1vs1 from what I reckon was the highest ranked dude on the game one time and did I quit? No. I took it to learn from it.

Not a multiplayer game, but I've rage-quit many a session of XCOM: Enemy unknown (Classic Ironman, natch). The general consensus is if you loose too many soldiers/countries in the first couple of months, you may as well start from scratch.

It's been a while since I've played any competitive games where ragequitting is an option.

I still remember the days when I used to play Guitar Hero III online competitively. Every other person I went up against would choose Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce for their first song on Pro Face-Off, and because I had to play that song so many times I got to learn the patterns and eventually got relatively okay at playing it. People continued to pick it, apparently assuming I would do terribly so they'd win, but as my score quickly rocketed above theirs, they'd ragequit.

My most recent ragequit would probably be people leaving LFR when I still played World of Warcraft.

If you're on about the times when I ragequit.. pretty much the only circumstances are when I'm being verbally abused (non-stop) or if the server/my internet is being horribly laggy.

I 'rq' Dota games when it's really a lost cause and I dont' want to sit in base looking at a slow as hell enemy team not pacing to end the game. My time is too valuable to sit there not being entertained. Disconnect, next game.

I never ragequit, never did it, not even once.

But one ragequit of someone else made ME so angry that I nearly punched through my monitor.

A few friends and me, we were playing a game of Civ V. I spawned on a peninsular and one of my friends spawned northeast of where my peninsular joined the continent. It was early in the game, nobody had a lot of units, he just created his first settler and instead of settling to the east where he had an absolutely awesome spot (five resources, a natural wonder and access to the sea) he decided to play aggressively try and block me in on my peninsular.

I was having none of it but didn't want to be a dick either so instead of just taking away his settler with my archer who discovered the ploy I instead declared war and just shot at the settler. That doesn't kill the settler, my friend just got the message that I didn't want his settler there. But instead of getting the message he tried time and time again to squeeze his settler past my archer. When that didn't work he moved a combat unit (he was persian, it was one of those immortals scimitar-warriors) to kill my archer and and found a city to block me in. So I had no choice and finally stole his settler. We had been at war for 10 or 15 rounds at that point.

That's when he ragequit and had the balls to tell my other friends playing that he quit because I "just took his settler away without reason or warning."

I was so furious steam was coming out of my ears.

I don't get mad, I get even. It's a game and there's no need to get angry over it, if it's doing that then it isn't funa nd you should probably just stop playing.

The best rage I ever experienced was on Bad Company 2, I got so much hate mail from this enemy sniper who had knifed and teabagged me and thus became my target for the afternoon. Over the course of 3 or 4 matches I swear I must have took him down near 100 times, each time with a single shot to the head from a good distance.

My inbox was filled with so many hate filled PM's it was hilarious.

Edit: That said if I drop into a game and one team is basically just spawn camping and has all teh helicopters and shit then yeah I'm gonna leave pretty quick.

2 rage quits I have seen by others while players that come to mind are. On battlefield 3 some poor sod just kept coming across me time and time again, wasn't going after him or anything, was just poor luck, he had died something like 18 times, his record to me was 0-15 was kind of hoping he would stick around so I could extend my Nemisis streak even further, but think I knifed him on the 15th, don't blame him for leaving lol, was obviusly one of those days.

The other which was more of a proper rage quit was on Fight Night Champion online. My guy is Jabber with a killer left hook, they guy I came up against was just a heavy hitter, insanely slow as anything but shed loads of power, think roid rage. I normaly like it when they are a bit like that as I get in and unleash the killer left hook, but this guy had obviously put in most of his xp on power.

Anyway first round was still figuring this out and he knocked me down, starts screaming down the mic, "it's going to be a first round KO your going down bitch etc". So limped through that round, then the next round think he put me in the danger of knock down zone. By the 3rd though I had figured out I had much more speed, thus ensued 8 rounds of the finest points boxing you have ever seen, won every single round an his guy was pretty torn up, he's just yelling down the mic "jab jab jab, come on this isn't boxing!" which told me everything I needed to know about this guy if he thinks being fast and jabbing is not part of boxing.....any by the 11th he was just screaming and rage quit. Once I had figured out just how slow his guy was he pretty much couldn't touch me. Not my fault he made a very unbalanced charter.

Generally I don't use my mic unless talking to mates online, so I'm not yelling or anything. I wouldn't say I rage quit but do have my "i'm too old for this shit" and "today is not my day" moments where obviously not in the groove and bug out. Although if it's like madden or fifa, fight night where it's 1 vs 1 I generally stay to the end so not to ruin it for the other player. Unless you know I'm not just getting thrashed its a full on massacre.

I have witnessed a Call of Duty (World at War) ragequit so full of rage, that I heard the dude's controller shatter as he threw it at the wall. It. Was. Glorious.
I myself don't really ragequit. The last time I did was just when the Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai expansion came out, and I was too poor to afford it, but still wanted to play multiplayer. I think the rest explains itself.

NightmareExpress:
Not really a rage quit...it's more like a preemptive measure.
When I'm playing Team Fortress 2 and after I win/lose a few good rounds, if the team doesn't have Medics and Engineers (especially the first) and an overabundance of Snipers/Spies I get the fuck out of there before the gates open.

The only way you're going to win is if the other team is also devoid of those classes and they aren't skilled.
On most of the servers I play, that doesn't happen. Maybe on official Valve servers, but not the mid/high tier ones.
My skills lie primarily on hard offense/defense, so I'm probably not the best Medic (support) out there. I'm working on my virtual medicinal skills, but I can typically gauge whether or not the match is just going to be a horrendous stomp. I don't want my time wasted and my jimmies rustled.

Oddly enouh I generally find that the official servers have a good balance of classes a lot of the time, there's usually a few medics at the very least and if not I'm a fairly competent medic, heavy and sniper and I'm rather good at locking down pathways with walls of lead.

I joined a server yesterday occupied entirely by scouts and the attacking team was well balanced. It wasn't fun.

But anyway medicing can be pretty fun, and I find it's often the best way to put a stop to a spy, they often try to disguise as medics I find and when you're the only medic they're looking at a swift beating with a bone saw.

Playing medic is usually fun in games anyway, particularly in bad company 2.

I rage quit on single player games, when some bullshit glitch or spike in difficulty makes a portion of the game unplayable. I tend not to be raging, but I am pretty frustrated when I try the same sequence twenty times, only to be flummoxed yet again. The most recent was probably in the final level of Far Cry, involving a certain volcano crater and a gang of roving, rocket mutants.

The most frustrating though had to be either in Far Cry 2, where a glitch destroyed twenty hours of gameplay saves, or the fucking, uncheck pointed, triple escort bank mission on GTA 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGfDn8W2Zwg

With FPS games I tend to cause the rage quits. I remember this one time a poor soul thought he could out sniper-duel me in Team Fortress 2. By this third death he had converted to a spy and still I beat him. Accusations of cheating were thrown about. 5-0 up to me and he quit suspiciously quickly after the fifth point. My childish and sadistic side loved it, but the mature side of me felt bad.

But with RTS games I just suck. I can never do what I need to do quick enough! Unfortunately before the game's even started I get called a "fag" and a "stupid kid" (pro-tip, calling someone a stupid kid always backfires) and then all the misogynistic slurs you can think of that many people on this forum say don't exist in the "real gaming community." I never type anything nasty back because it makes me feel dirty. But then I still lose the game. I've never had the satisfaction of putting a belligerent sexist twat in their place in an RTS. Sadly, they're just better players. So I just stop playing altogether.

More power and respect to those of you who beat them, but let me tell you, losing to them is a real sore experience. Not so much ragequit. More, glumquit. :-/

tippy2k2:
He stayed in for a while the trooper. Then I did my one instance of talking in the game...

"If you don't like me running; stop me".
[your opponent has left the game]

I applaud you, good sir. That is one of the most bad ass things I have ever heard/read said to a trash talking kid online.

Once again, the only rage quit I can remember recently was from Borderlands 2, last night actually. I was trying to do a mission in the Campaign of Carnage expansion where you have to blow up a bunch of escort buzzards and blow up cargo buzzards and steal their cargo in a set amount of time. In the final round of it they send normal buzzards in constantly, which do just enough damage to be annoying.

After two failed attempts, I only have to pick up one more piece of cargo and kill one more escort buzzard and I'm finished. Out of nowhere, three normal buzzards swarm me, put me into Fight for Your Life mode and before I can even shoot a bullet, they fly away behind a building, making it impossible to get a second wind.

I didn't so much as rage quit the whole game as rage quit that mission. I don't freak out often in games because of bulls**t, but let me tell you, last night I had to suffer through a lot of it in that game.

It's bunny hopping in games that gets my blood boiling. Normally I'm fast enough to shoot them down, but getting caught out at corners frequently starts to make me just a tad... volatile. This is when my less sporting side flares up and I forget about the objective. I was playing Black Ops 1, I think, and there was this one guy, constantly hopping about the map. Hopped around every corner, then went straight to prone once he hit the ground. I got fed up, especially seeing as the server had a no hopping rule, but no admins were present nor a votekick feature. I switched to a shotgun and chased this guy round the map, killed him 5 or 6 times in a row, without him killing me. The guy gets mad and leaves.

I calm down and resume playing the objective.

We're down to the last few seconds of the round, points pretty much even. I'm the only guy sitting on the point, just about to capture which would bring us the final few points we needed to overtake before the clock ran out. I'm down to my pistol, with only a few rounds in it. A guy hops round the corner. I fire off the 5 shots in the mag, but miss 3 of them and try to reload. I was dead before he even hit the floor. I punch the desk, type 'GG' and fuck off for a cigarette.

Lozking mined some iron ore.
Lozking mined some diamond ore.
Lozking was killed by a cave spider.
Lozking has left the game.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread