Adam Orth fired from Microsoft.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/10/report-microsoft-studios-creative-director-adam-orth-no-longer/

So, it seems that whole "Always ONline" thing may be fake after all.

Where's Jim's Deal with it gif when you need it

Defeated Detective:
Where's Jim's Deal with it gif when you need it

I have found it, good sir!
Adding to OP!

Am I the only one that thinks this went a little far? I mean ya the guy made some pretty stupid comments that someone in his position should never have made, but still losing his job? is it really worth this? we've all said stupid shit we'd like to take back

Who is Adam North? And why are Microsoft on some firing spree - that's two people now. And they are both named Adam. Are they just going in alphabetical order?

DoPo:
Who is Adam North? And why are Microsoft on some firing spree - that's two people now. And they are both named Adam. Are they just going in alphabetical order?

Sorry. Misspelled his name in the title. It is the same guy.

Orange12345:
Am I the only one that thinks this went a little far? I mean ya the guy made some pretty stupid comments that someone in his position should never have made, but still losing his job? is it really worth this? we've all said stupid shit we'd like to take back

Bad PR has sunk companies. The things you say, if you're in a high position in a company, can very easily hurt the company it'self. Thus, the company tries to cut loose the loudmouth before it does any further damage and to salvage their own reputation.

They view as "It's the company or you, and it sure as hell isn't going to be the company..."

saintdane05:

DoPo:

Sorry. Misspelled his name in the title. It is the same guy.

Ah, in that case, we already have have a thread for it. We had a second one but it was obsolete and fired deleted.

Can't say he didn't deserve it.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked