PC gaming THE COST

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I have been thinking about the state of console gaming recently, and I'm not liking what I see and hear. I've never like paying for xbox live it always seemed like a massive waste, there are other things I could slag the xbox off for but suffice to say its not perfect. And sadly the future of consoles seems equally as bleak, as its depressing present.

The PC gaming scene has always held a certain allure for me. I have never been one of those people who get a raging boner for hd graphics and the performance of a machine, those things seem utterly shallow and pointless to me. Its the extensive library of games, the MODS, and the comparative cheapness of games. Also the amazing Steam sales (I saw the Witcher2 for 6 the other day, on Xbox the minimum would be around 15).

So I finally relented and bought a PC which I am waiting for at the moment, I also need to buy a monitor, wifi card, mouse, keyboard, speakers, and a headset. Now onto the threads actual point... IT COST and is still going to cost A LOT OF MONEY. I got the pc for 325, the wifi card will be around 15 and the monitor will cost 97, and the other things I have budgeted to get individually for under 5 each.

Its gonna cost around 500 all together... (apologies to any Americans reading this but its costing me around $760) and if its as good as you PC gamer guys say I won't regret it at all. If anyone is interested in the PC here is a link to it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200886653771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

So how much did you guys pay for your rigs? that is what you call them yes?
Also please don't make any PC gaming master race comments, they churn my stomach and make PC gamers seem terrible.

Wow, I think you did pretty well for hardware especially with the sale it's on. And I'm sure that as long as you don't buy games you wouldn't buy otherwise, between Steam, GoG, GamersGate, etc you may save a lot of money in the long run compared to a console. And if you do buy games you wouldn't otherwise then you get the chance to discover really good games.

As for me, I spent about 800$ - 900$ cdn (too lazy to go look but... about 500-600 euros?) last November for every part that goes in a case, plus the case. I did reuse my old mouse, monitor, keyboard and speakers, and my SSD.

For that I got an AMD FX-8320 (I think), Radeon 7770, 8 gigs of RAM and a 2 tb HDD, and I'm very much satisfied with the power I'm getting (mid-max depending on the game, and I often leave settings lower than I need to just so I don't have to bother). She's a bit noisy sometimes after she's been on for a while when I play a lot of intensive games, but after a few weeks I shut her down until next time and she'll be back to her quiet self.

Oh, and "rigs" is fine, I use it. Welcome to the dark side!

Clowndoe:
Wow, I think you did pretty well for hardware especially with the sale it's on. And I'm sure that as long as you don't buy games you wouldn't buy otherwise, between Steam, GoG, GamersGate, etc you may save a lot of money in the long run compared to a console. And if you do buy games you wouldn't otherwise then you get the chance to discover really good games.

As for me, I spent about 800$ - 900$ cdn (too lazy to go look but... about 500-600 euros?) last November for every part that goes in a case, plus the case. I did reuse my old mouse, monitor, keyboard and speakers, and my SSD.

For that I got an AMD FX-8320 (I think), Radeon 7770, 8 gigs of RAM and a 2 tb HDD, and I'm very much satisfied with the power I'm getting (mid-max depending on the game, and I often leave settings lower than I need to just so I don't have to bother). She's a bit noisy sometimes after she's been on for a while when I play a lot of intensive games, but after a few weeks I shut her down until next time and she'll be back to her quiet self.

Oh, and "rigs" is fine, I use it. Welcome to the dark side!

Thanks for having a look. All my friends who PC game said it was a pretty good find as well, so I'm looking forward to getting it up and running. As for the game prices you're right when you say that I'll save in the long run, although my wallet probably doesn't see it that way right now.

Your PC sounds like a beast the Raedon 7770 sound like you could load up some serious vistas. I sounds like you got your rig for around 600 British pounds (or sterling). I've been told one of the nice things about this PC is that its pretty quiet, so I'll see how it sounds when its all set up I guess.

And thanks by the way....but it smells kinda funny over here.

In my current conditions buying an actual PC would be a hassle, so for last 3 years I've been using gaming notebooks. My latest beast is ASUS G74SX that I bought for, around 1300$, more than year ago on Amazon. And Holy Shit that thing is amazing. The only game that managed to tank it is Witcher 2, but fuck Witcher 2 and fuck Steam for making me buy it.
Welcome though, enjoy your stay, and remember, Steam is one manipulative motherfucker.

I had mine built for me last fall, all told the cost was about $2000 Canadian. However, I'm 29, well employed... and that summer I'd also recieved $25,000 in inheritance. I'd paid off my car and all other debts, put a chunk away into a TFSA (tax-free savings account, kind of like an RRSP without some limitations), and then spoiled myself with the computer.

That said, the last one I bought I bought almost 10 years ago and was incapable of playing games now. So my sister would use her laptop and I would play on her desktop... her Vista desktop. So it was past time for a new computer.

Which is why I went top of the line. Or near-top. I don't remember all the specs, but it's got an i7-3770, 8 gigs of ram and a GTX670 card. I run Skyrim on ultra settings with a couple dozen graphical mods as well as a couple dozen other mods. I'm pretty sure the thing won't have any trouble with anything for a long, long time. And when it does, I'll pop in a second graphics card. Or however that works. Building computers confuses me, so I chose most of the parts and then handed it over to someone to make sure everything would work together and could be upgraded later.

I shelled out around $1000 Cdn (So I dunno like... $800 American?) for my rig around 2 years ago and it's still been holding up pretty nicely.

Always consult the Falcon Guide when buying/building a PC.

verdant monkai:

Technically, my computer is around the $1,500 range. Though it has costed me more than that because I have lots of things related to more than gaming.

I have quite a few hard drives and extra computers made of spare parts. PC gaming is getting better. We're getting a few jRPGs and fighting games and other console type of games. Also the indie community is vibrant.

My power computer has an Intel 3770K and an HD 7970. And I'm probably going to buy a Haswell and an HD 8990 when it comes out. Because I love upgrading parts way too much for my own good.

I've spend at around 3100$ on my pc and around 760$ on my monitor. I've most likely spent somewhere around 1000-1500$ on my server & htpc as well.

IllumInaTIma:

Welcome though, enjoy your stay, and remember, Steam is one manipulative motherfucker.

Thanks!
Really? Steam seems like a good guy to me :s his sales are nice and everyone I've talked to sings its praises.

I stay away from Steam as much as possible out of principle. I already have a ton of games on it, and I don't regret that it's been great to me, but I just don't like giving one company all my business, especially if (God forbid) Steam is shut down one day. Besides, GamersGate and GoG give me the "download anywhere" option, which lets you download games at school or work to your USB key or an external HDD, instead of having to do it at home when you could be playing.

EstrogenicMuscle:
Always consult the Falcon Guide when buying/building a PC.

Technically, my computer is around the $1,500 range. Though it has costed me more than that because I have lots of things related to more than gaming.

I have quite a few hard drives and extra computers made of spare parts. PC gaming is getting better. We're getting a few jRPGs and fighting games and other console type of games. Also the indie community is vibrant.

Uhh.. No thanks mate you can keep your Falcons guide. I'm told you certainly don't need to spend over 1000 to make a decent gaming pc, that will run the latest stuff on medium settings. Then again I am happy with Gameboy colour graphics so I suppose you could say my standards are pretty low when it comes to what stuff looks like.

I can't wait to jump into that indie game crevice, there are so many good things I'm missing out on. But as for Jrpg's and fighters, I'm still buying a ps4 for that. Because I survive off three things Water, Air and JRPG's, and the PC although impressive doesn't seem to interest Japan in the slightest.
Thanks for suggesting though.

Clowndoe:
I stay away from Steam as much as possible out of principle. I already have a ton of games on it, and I don't regret that it's been great to me, but I just don't like giving one company all my business, especially if (God forbid) Steam is shut down one day..

OH lord don't say that I just bought this thing! I need it to be new and idyllic for at least 2 years. Thanks for the advice though I'll bare it in mind.

IndomitableSam:
I had mine built for me last fall, all told the cost was about $2000 Canadian. However, I'm 29, well employed... and that summer I'd also recieved $25,000 in inheritance. I'd paid off my car and all other debts, put a chunk away into a TFSA (tax-free savings account, kind of like an RRSP without some limitations), and then spoiled myself with the computer.

I am a complete cretin (student) who was lucky enough to live in the first world (Britain) where you can somtimes beg your loved ones for an extra 100. I understood what I was getting into with a PC and I have a friend who went into the 1000s buying his monster of a pc, but I really dont need that sort of fire power. Maybe its because I started off on a gameboy but graphics have never mattered to me, and as long as my games work and I can tell what everything is I'm happy.

The benefits far outweigh the cost. Then again I can tell you that while my old PC could barely run Minecraft, I had some of my most treasured gaming experiences with it. This was about 2 years ago.

Basically, PC gaming need not be all about the tech.

verdant monkai:

IllumInaTIma:

Thanks!
Really? Steam seems like a good guy to me :s his sales are nice and everyone I've talked to sings its praises.

That's the problem. I can't tell you how much money I have spent on steam sales, just because I kind of wanted the game. You can tell EA wants your money, but valve is like oh a sale, don't you want it. I still love them but they are manipulative(and I still prefer their way over EA's).

Welcome to your bright new world, Columbia. Ignore the sounds coming from the basement, that is just the foundation settling. Now on a seriousish(I am almost never serious) note, welcome to the land of milk and honey. My parents spent about $960 on this gaming laptop. When I am older I will switch to a tower, but right now I enjoy the mobility of a laptop(especially since I don't have a car to carry a tower around in).

The_Lost_King:

That's the problem. I can't tell you how much money I have spent on steam sales, just because I kind of wanted the game. You can tell EA wants your money, but valve is like oh a sale, don't you want it. I still love them but they are manipulative(and I still prefer their way over EA's).

Welcome to your bright new world, Columbia. Ignore the sounds coming from the basement, that is just the foundation settling. Now on a seriousish(I am almost never serious) note, welcome to the land of milk and honey. My parents spent about $960 on this gaming laptop. When I am older I will switch to a tower, but right now I enjoy the mobility of a laptop(especially since I don't have a car to carry a tower around in).

Considering how poor I am now I think it'll be a while before Steam can tempt me. But yeah despite subliminal messaging Valve still a thumbs up from me.

I love the idea of a gaming laptop mostly because deep down I consider myself a handheld gamer, due to my gameboy origins and my love of my 3ds. So thanks for the warm welcome, I cant wait to get down and greasy with the PC. starting with TF2, The Witcher and STALKER :D

I'm usually vehemently against not building your own computer, this configuration is excellent all around except for the small Hard Drive* however, I'm not sure about price in your area though it would take a bit of research to know if it's fair at all.

Clowndoe:
I stay away from Steam as much as possible out of principle. I already have a ton of games on it, and I don't regret that it's been great to me, but I just don't like giving one company all my business, especially if (God forbid) Steam is shut down one day.

Steam will never be shutdown, if some other company buys 'em out the service is far too lucrative to be shut down, Gabe Newell has also made clear that if he ever sells it, it's failing or whatever he would make a point to make every single game available to the people with a simple patch, right now more than one game from less paranoid publishers can already open without the client and a patch wouldn't be unthinkable the only difference between a no-cd crack and Steam is Steam links the game to the client, it's really not an issue to worry about.

That said, I enjoy Steam very much. The seasonal sales are excellent and make PC gaming worth it. While an average console game will retail for 60 for a long time come December and July you're assured to get a good to excellent discount on games at Steam. There are also other stores like Green Man Gaming and some seedier places(that I've come to trust because every purchase was delivered.) that sell keys for even lower price, it's really quite full of cheap games.

PS - I'd suggest when the time comes, you check the rules of the Steam sale.

*Believe me, 1 terabyte might sound very large but you'll understand it eventually.

MrTub:
I've spend at around 3100$ on my pc and around 760$ on my monitor. I've most likely spent somewhere around 1000-1500$ on my server & htpc as well.

There are no words...

Yeah I still need to eat so I think I'll stick to my current budget, be sure to let God and leading Physicists have a go on it some time though.

verdant monkai:

The_Lost_King:

Considering how poor I am now I think it'll be a while before Steam can tempt me. But yeah despite subliminal messaging Valve still a thumbs up from me.

I love the idea of a gaming laptop mostly because deep down I consider myself a handheld gamer, due to my gameboy origins and my love of my 3ds. So thanks for the warm welcome, I cant wait to get down and greasy with the PC. starting with TF2, The Witcher and STALKER :D

hahahaha, you think you are good because you are poor? I am a teenager with no job. Valve has still got $100 - $200 out of me.

Yeah there are great things about a gaming laptop, but There is one huge blowback, you can't upgrade it. That is the biggest reason I want to switch when I don't need to have a lot of mobility.

Captcha: kangaroo court, so is that how courts work in Australia or something?

Auron:
I'm usually vehemently against not building your own computer, this configuration is excellent all around except for the small Hard Drive however, I'm not sure about price in your area though it would take a bit of research to know if it's fair at all.

Steam will never be shutdown, if some other company buys 'em out the service is far too lucrative to be shut down, Gabe Newell has also made clear that if he ever sells it, it's failing or whatever he would make a point to make every single game available to the people with a simple patch, right now more than one game from less paranoid publishers can already open without the client and a patch wouldn't be unthinkable the only difference between a no-cd crack and Steam is Steam links the game to the client, it's really not an issue to worry about.

1TB is way more than I would probably use as I'm still going to be doing the majority of gaming on the PS4, using the PC for exclusives and stuff I want to look really pretty. But as I said before I am a complete Luddite unable to wield even the simplest of tools, when I go near anything with too many lights and wires I have an aneurysm out of pure stress. But I have a good friend who is helping me set it all up, so he could help if i needed more memory. I understand this mentality angers a lot of tech savvy PC gamers, I've already been told by someone I'm not too friendly with "an idiot like you doesn't deserve too own a decent gaming PC" so that's good.

Thanks for telling us about Valve's death policy though, I was a little worried about that.

The_Lost_King:

hahahaha, you think you are good because you are poor? I am a teenager with no job. Valve has still got $100 - $200 out of me.

Yeah there are great things about a gaming laptop, but There is one huge blowback, you can't upgrade it. That is the biggest reason I want to switch when I don't need to have a lot of mobility.

Shame. From your name and profile pic I had imagined you as Aragorn sitting in Minas Tirith, taking the Gaming PC out on your horse every now and then. No I feel your pain I'm a teenager too who is just about to get in debt because of university funds. I can see how not upgrading may not be quite so good, but you're probably sorted for a few years if you paid $900 though.

Of course those are Gabe Newell's words and we're likely to live enough to see him die(I'm assuming people on their 20's.) but the whole culture he created at Valve and the fact Steam is a gold mine makes the death of Steam highly unlikely, short of a technology breakdown, nuclear war, world devastating EMP wave or something like that.

On building your own computer, I wouldn't go so far as say PC gamers don't deserve it unless they build it, but it's a fun experience in my point of view and usually FAR cheaper(here in Brazil anyway.) to just build your own from parts. All you need is a simple Philips screwdriver and some patience to read the manuals and it's always something I remember fondly.

On building your own: Yeesh.

Like I said, I built mine, but it was one of the most stressful experiences ever. I was nervous the whole way through, but in a careful, acceptable sort of way. The real trouble was when I thought I was done putting it together and yet the computer wouldn't start. After troubleshooting long enough for a bunch of cable exchanges, unplugging and re-plugging my computer to take a peek at anything I might have missed about 5 times, and taking a taking pauses to hold back my tears, I finally realized that both my RAM cards weren't 100% inserted into their slots. As in 1/20 of a millimeter sticking out. I had noticed it but since I couldn't push it in any further before without fear of snapping my motherboard, I had told myself it was alright. Sure enough, after double-checking for the 6th time, they slid further into place without a fuss (?!). 6 hours after I had started unboxing and assembling, I had it done.

I still recommend to everyone to build it themselves, since I'm sure I'm a unique case, but I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do it.

verdant monkai:

The_Lost_King:

Shame. From your name and profile pic I had imagined you as Aragorn sitting in Minas Tirith, taking the Gaming PC out on your horse every now and then. No I feel your pain I'm a teenager too who is just about to get in debt because of university funds. I can see how not upgrading may not be quite so good, but you're probably sorted for a few years if you paid $900 though.

well yeah, once I actually get money(though seeing as I want to go into the gaming industry that seems like I might not have as much disposable as I would like) I would like to have a somewhat decent laptop. Riding my horse to visit Frodo in the Shire, hoping Saruman hasn't taken it over again, playing LOTR: Return of the King(was that on pc? I know it was on gamecube) on my laptop. Also, yay, someone got my name's reference, I though the profile pick would help.

I bought a Laptop form factor, and mine cost $1974. But its a beast of a laptop, and will last me for a loooooong time.

My PC cost around $1500 Canadian I think. 5 Terabytes of storage, what what!

verdant, I'm really interested in how you like the PC scene after a few weeks of exploration and trying stuff out.

If you're interested, and have a steam account, I can send you a DOTA 2 key.

My current PC is a laptop that I bought 2 years ago, while I was still in school. I cost $650 (an incredible bargain) and so far has been able to run every single game but 1, maxed out. It can run Metro 2033 on max settings, Crysis 2 on max settings, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Deus Ex Human Revolution, all on max settings. The only game it can't run on max is Witcher 2.

Considering the fact that I've bought the vast majority of my games on steam at during massive sales I've saved hundreds of dollars on games alone. If you were to compare that to paying $300 for an xbox 360, $60 a year for xbox live, and between $40 and $60 for every game I would still come out way ahead if I was exclusively a PC gamer.

Then again, I have an xbox 360, a PS3, and a PC, and I enjoy playing on all of them. PC is definitely the better experience though, I have to say. Honestly, I might not even get the next generation of consoles, and if I do it'll pretty much only be for the couch coop aspect (which is slowly dying anyway).

about $3500 all up. Then there's games to be added to that. totally worth it.

how much did i pay? thats a tough question to answer. i bought my pc about 7 years ago and paid somewhere around a thousand for that. over the years i have obviously upgraded it multiple times so i guess ballpark estimate....somewhere between $2,000 and $2,500? thats only the pc itself, of course. that doesnt include the cost of speakers, mouse, keyboard, monitor, headset, etc

steam sales are great but fortunately steam is starting to lose some...well, steam to sites like green man gaming and gamers gate. green man gaming, in particular, blew steam out of the water during their christmas sale. i love steam and having all my games organized in the steam library is very nice. but just remember, no matter how great and noble a company seems, monopolies are always bad. i have no reason to think steam will fuck me over but at the end of the day, you dont own any of your steam games. still, i trust steam a hell of a lot more than sony or microsoft

verdant monkai:

IllumInaTIma:

Thanks!

While the sales are nice their standard prices are often far more expensive then anywhere else.

IndomitableSam:
I run Skyrim on ultra settings with a couple dozen graphical mods as well as a couple dozen other mods.

I do that with my $1000 computer here, what the heck did you spend that extra thousand on? Don't say the case!

verdant monkai:
I have been thinking about the state of console gaming recently, and I'm not liking what I see and hear. I've never like paying for xbox live it always seemed like a massive waste, there are other things I could slag the xbox off for but suffice to say its not perfect. And sadly the future of consoles seems equally as bleak, as its depressing present.

The PC gaming scene has always held a certain allure for me. I have never been one of those people who get a raging boner for hd graphics and the performance of a machine, those things seem utterly shallow and pointless to me. Its the extensive library of games, the MODS, and the comparative cheapness of games. Also the amazing Steam sales (I saw the Witcher2 for 6 the other day, on Xbox the minimum would be around 15).

So I finally relented and bought a PC which I am waiting for at the moment, I also need to buy a monitor, wifi card, mouse, keyboard, speakers, and a headset. Now onto the threads actual point... IT COST and is still going to cost A LOT OF MONEY. I got the pc for 325, the wifi card will be around 15 and the monitor will cost 97, and the other things I have budgeted to get individually for under 5 each.

Its gonna cost around 500 all together... (apologies to any Americans reading this but its costing me around $760) and if its as good as you PC gamer guys say I won't regret it at all. If anyone is interested in the PC here is a link to it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200886653771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Also please don't make any PC gaming master race comments, they churn my stomach and make PC gamers seem terrible.

I know you don't really care about PC hardware but honestly the graphics card that your computer comes with is pretty weak. My GPU (a GTS 450) from almost 3 years ago now is still 50% faster than it and just slightly more expensive. It just doesn't seem that good a deal purely from a graphics card point of view. Everything else seems decent though.

This is not about 'getting a hardware boner' just from a purely practical point of view: you might find yourself having to upgrade your graphics card sooner than you think. Personally I probably would have went with their 7770 option in oppose to their 6670. It's more than twice as much performance. But then again it is 70 more so maybe that was a factor for you (which is strange because it should only be 30 more according to amazon. Maybe they have to change some of the other parts to accommodate)

My rig? Cost about 500, 530 with keyboard, speakers. It's alot cheaper if you get it custom built.

If you really have the funds to buy your own computer parts then you owe it to yourself to ask your friends if they know how to build computers. Doesn't hurt to ask if they are A+ certified either because that is the gold standard there.

Honestly what you get from your gaming experience is what you put into it for the PC. Right now a lot of computer games are not optimized for the latest and greatest right now. I mean I have my personal rig I built myself back in literally 2008 and it is still giving me at least 45-60 FPS for most modern games. Then you have the other extreme like Totalbiscuit who is running dual titans right now and even he isn't getting the best out of games.

Personally though you should try for this setup in terms of hard drive management.

1. One hard drive for Operating system/Storage.
2.One hard drive for games
3. One hard drive for dedicated storage.

You CAN combine the OS hard drive and the game hard drive into one but personally I'd say it is better to just give the OS a standard hard drive and use it for some storage while getting an SSD(assuming the extreme here) for games you currently play. Any games you aren't playing are probably better just uninstalled.

Overall it's been a rather good experience because there are a lot of stores aside from Steam if you don't like any DRM at all. Gamer's Gate, Green Man Gaming, Good old Games and many more.

I also recommend if you are building your own comp is to take advantage of sales and not feel pressured to buy all parts at once. Just know what you want, wait for the sale and then buy. Took me like 3 months to get all my parts and I saved literally one thousand bucks so my 2k comp would of cost me 3k.

Nice find there mate. As for my machine, well I have built, rebuilt, upgraded and tweeked my machine so many times it's hard to give a price as it's an evolving machine. If I had to guess I'd say it's probably cost me around $7-800 + the 26" TV it's connected to (yes you heard right, I use a TV via HDMI connection). The videocard is the only part I'm looking at upgrading (Radeon 6950 2GB), it's a good card thats still running anything I have at max setting, I'm just debating jumping over to nvidia with the 680 series.
Main PC specs:
Intel i7 2600K @3.4ghz (turbo to 4ghz)
8GB of 1600mhz corsair ram
120GB corsair SSD (550mb/s read/510mb/s write)
700GB Western digital HDD
Samsung RW bluray drive
Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB

My 2nd machine, the laptop, cost me $1300 (on sale last year), it's an i7 6GB 1600mhz ram with a nvidia GTX 650M, not bad for the price actually. It's not quite the power of my main rig (2GB less and well a laptop so slightly slower), but it still plays all my games on med-high with no issues. Great little machine I often use going to mates for LAN parties etc.

I also have a core 2 duo mobo and CPU laying around with ram, thinking of putting it into an old case and setting it up or giving it away, unsure.

As for consoles, well I haven't touched my PS3 in years, and the 360 never had live (except the free months), I'd never waste my money on that crap. I might get a PS4, but the nextbox can jump in the lake, esp if it requires always online. Yeah yeah Im always online, but when I use my consoles thats when I'm not (weather it be away from home or the net is down), thus it'd be useless.

Ahh it is good to see another have seen the light.

My PC is a bit old, I spared no expense on the graphic card but kinda cheaped out on the rest so it was only about 10000kr or 1700 USD.

It still performs nicely and I have not regretted my purchase for a single moment.

However if you are new to the PC I would recommend a few of my personal favorite games(Which are not on xbox)(sorted DESC by favorite):

Single player
Baldurs Gate 2+Exp
Neverwinter Night 2
Dragon Age: Origins(on xbox but I don't see how you can play with a controller so Ill leave here anyway)
Planescape Torment
Neverwinter night 1
Baldurs Gate 1
Alpha Protocol
Dark Messiah of might and magic
Psychonauts(Probably on xbox but i have no clue)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Warcraft 3

Multiplayer
League of Legends
WOW(arena)
Starcraft 2

I feel like I am forgetting some games but anyway its a fine list and one that should keep you entertained for a long time.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked