Browser/Flash games are always PC games, right?

Ok, this question maybe sound REALLY stupid, but I have ask to anyway, to be 100% sure.

Because I am a member of the site Listal, some new Flash/Browser games I add daily [many game are short], I always put then in the category "PC Games".
However some other user put the Flash games in the category "Other".

So I am a little confused, and I needed to ask this question.

Thank you for your help.

Well...depends on the game. As far as I know, you can't run Flash in a browser in Xbox 360. Nor can you do it on an iPhone (at least you didn't use to, I doubt Apple changed it). However, you can run Flash on Android devices. I can technically play flash games on my Samsung Galaxy S phone. In practice, a lot of flash games expect bigger screen and/or mouse/keyboard/combination, so while you can play them, it's not comfortable or easy. Say, if the game involves typing, and you have to do it fast, I just can't type fast on the onscreen keyboard, also, when it comes up, it blocks, like, half the screen. I'd imagine it'd be better on a tablet, though. I'm not sure how a game would play if it requires mouse movement (clicking is OK) or if you are required to move using buttons.

It's safe to say that most browser games require a PC browser, but some could incidentally work on other devices. Others still might actually be developed with other devices in mind, I suppose, but I'm not sure I've seen any (and I haven't looked either).

DoPo:
Well...depends on the game. As far as I know, you can't run Flash in a browser in Xbox 360. Nor can you do it on an iPhone (at least you didn't use to, I doubt Apple changed it). However, you can run Flash on Android devices. I can technically play flash games on my Samsung Galaxy S phone. In practice, a lot of flash games expect bigger screen and/or mouse/keyboard/combination, so while you can play them, it's not comfortable or easy. Say, if the game involves typing, and you have to do it fast, I just can't type fast on the onscreen keyboard, also, when it comes up, it blocks, like, half the screen. I'd imagine it'd be better on a tablet, though. I'm not sure how a game would play if it requires mouse movement (clicking is OK) or if you are required to move using buttons.

It's safe to say that most browser games require a PC browser, but some could incidentally work on other devices. Others still might actually be developed with other devices in mind, I suppose, but I'm not sure I've seen any (and I haven't looked either).

Well, then I guess for now I can put the Browser/Flash games in the "PC Game" Category.
Thank you once again for your help DoPo ^^

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked