The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 25 NEXT

I won't ever play these (not my style), so the first person to quote with which game they want will get it free. To be fair, please don't quote and ask for both.

1st: Naval War Arctic Circle

2nd: Trainz Settle and Carlisle

Good luck!

OP edit: In addition to the trading going on (thank you all for getting involved), I'll be posting all the "pay what you want" bundles coming out as they're released. The now current Telltale Games bundle is on the last page, I'll add it here:

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Mod edit: Stickied because I think this is a nice idea. Newcomers remember that most of the games in the first few pages are most likely gone. Happy trading!

Heh, I guess the the train simulator market is so abysmal that nobody wants a $20 game for free. I'd feel bad if I was on the dev team.

Uh, hey people!
Um... I have a couple of things that I guess I could give away, although it'd be super-nice if someone could get me the Borderlands 2 psycho pack ;D
(Make sure whatever you get works on your system beforehand, hate for a wasted gift)
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-
I also have like, AAA titles but I'm not sure if I want to give them away just yet... I'll come to a decision ;D
Steam: Laggy McFramerateissues, it's the avatar with the murderous gentleman cupcake.

DrunkOnEstus:
Heh, I guess the the train simulator market is so abysmal that nobody wants a $20 game for free. I'd feel bad if I was on the dev team.

Well if no one wants it I can take it off your hands:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bill_Nye

If you want that is.

Sizzle Montyjing:

Alpha Protocol!

I'd take that. I already added you. Nick Gxs (http://steamcommunity.com/id/gxs/)

Also I'll give away some of my Steam games so add me and select one:
Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Capcha: Get out :)

gxs:

Sizzle Montyjing:

Alpha Protocol!

I'd take that. I already added you. Nick Gxs (http://steamcommunity.com/id/gxs/)

Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Awesomenauts or Poker Night would be nice. ^_^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/holocaustberg/

Sizzle Montyjing:
Killing Floor!

If you still got it i'll take it http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ultrapic/

Not sure if they are any good to anyone, but i got a load of dota 2 gift key things

Sizzle Montyjing:
Uh, hey people!
Um... I have a couple of things that I guess I could give away, although it'd be super-nice if someone could get me the Borderlands 2 psycho pack ;D
(Make sure whatever you get works on your system beforehand, hate for a wasted gift)
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-
I also have like, AAA titles but I'm not sure if I want to give them away just yet... I'll come to a decision ;D
Steam: Laggy McFramerateissues, it's the avatar with the murderous gentleman cupcake.

I'd love a copy of Amnesia -- been meaning to get it for a while, now!
My Steam name is FXV | Gunslinger. It's the one with the black and white avatar in the shape of a skull/Player's Pin from The World Ends With You. Don't have much in the way of return offers, but I CAN give you my eternal gratitude.

So you'd have that going for you...
Which is nice.

gxs:

Sizzle Montyjing:

Alpha Protocol!

Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

If you would be oh so kind, i'd be glad to take Risen off your hands.
My steam name is Escargot of Doom. Profile pic is the silhouette of a burning snail.

OT: if you'd have gotten to me a week earlier, i'd have been able to giveaway Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it's already been adopted :(

TimeCrab:

gxs:

Sizzle Montyjing:

Alpha Protocol!

Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon

Aw hell, I've got the original Zeno Clash, me steam name is " Sean."

If I'm not on or responding, I will within the weekend I imagine. (first come first served ofc)

Also 15+ dota keys to give away

Read my first line in pirate speak ;) not sure how I slipped up on that.

EDIT: Zeno Clash has found a new owner

I've got another copy of Don't Starve along with 2x 75% off Shogun 2 Total War and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?

Steam name is Smart120.

I've got a copy of 'Night at the Inventory, give me a message with your steam name if you want it. If someone wants to trade for 'Reus' that would be awesome but otherwise its just a gift.

EDIT: Night at the inventory has been claimed.

sparkplug:
I've got another copy of Don't Starve along with 2x 75% off Shogun 2 Total War and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?

Steam name is Smart120.

Don't starve would be pretty cool, I'll root around and see what i've got a take one of the 2 I've got above, steam name is Laggy McFramerateissues

Sizzle Montyjing:
Uh, hey people!
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-

I would love either Trine or Super Meat Boy!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023296042

Sizzle Montyjing:
Uh, hey people!
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-

I'd love a copy of Super Meat Boy if it's still going!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrt16

For some reason my page is in Chinese, this is somewhat of a confuzzlement.

Sizzle Montyjing:

sparkplug:

Steam name is Smart120.

Don't starve would be pretty cool, I'll root around and see what i've got a take one of the 2 I've got above, steam name is Laggy McFramerateissues

Sent! Don't worry if you haven't anything spare going, wasn't using it anyway.

Sizzle Montyjing:
Uh, hey people!
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-

I'll take Trine if nobody else has.

sparkplug:

Steam name is Smart120.

I'll take that Don't Starve if you aren't giving it to Sizzle. EDIT: Guess not. If that isn't up, I might take

Worgen:
I've got a copy of 'Night at the Inventory, give me a message with your steam name if you want it. If someone wants to trade for 'Reus' that would be awesome but otherwise its just a gift.

Night at the Inventory, I don't have Reus though, sorry.

Steam name is Chariot, it has a picture of the chariot identical to mine over there.
<---------

sparkplug:
and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?

If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

EDIT: I'm glad I've started a nice little trading post out of this thread : ). I might buy all my games as a gift now just in case I want to do this in the future.

Sizzle Montyjing:
Uh, hey people!
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-

If i still can, sign me up for super meat boy.

And to join the bandwagon, got two 50% off on Duke Nukem (I Think 3d, but hold that thought)

EDIT: Yep, Duke Nukem 3D

Actually, I'll take one of those Shogun keys too, if you have any left.

-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites
and a few worthwhile TF2 items

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary(except for the TF2 items, those I'll trade for but not give away). just quote me if you are interested.

EDIT: Both copies of The Ship have been claimed.

DrunkOnEstus:

sparkplug:
and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?

If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

EDIT: I'm glad I've started a nice little trading post out of this thread : ). I might buy all my games as a gift now just in case I want to do this in the future.

Add me on Steam 'Smart120' and a DOTA key is yours!

PS, I've been a member of the Escapist for years now and only felt like posting after seeing this thread.

ZycroNeXuS:
Actually, I'll take one of those Shogun keys too, if you have any left.

Same as my last, add me and a key'll be sent your way. Holding out for Rome II anyway!

Longstreet:
-

Eggsnham:
-

People beat ya to it, sorry :/
I was being bombarded with stuff so I couldn't update my post, sorry for the false hopes

major_chaos:
-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary. just quote me if you are interested.

I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.

sparkplug:

PS, I've been a member of the Escapist for years now and only felt like posting after seeing this thread.

Steam says there is nobody by the name Smart120. Are you sure that's not your login name?

PS, glad I got you involved, it feels nice to end up with Steam friends finally out of all this.

major_chaos:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary. just quote me if you are interested.

I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.

major_chaos:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites

I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology

Beat14:
Aw hell, I've got the original Zeno Clash, me steam name is " Sean."

If I'm not on or responding, I will within the weekend I imagine. (first come first served ofc)

Also 15+ dota keys to give away

Read my first line in pirate speak ;) not sure how I slipped up on that.

if you have the Zeno clash key i will take it. Steam name is Tsamari :D

and i have like 10 dota2 keys someone msg if you like one

sparkplug:

DrunkOnEstus:

sparkplug:

Yeah, I'm not seeing Smart120 either.

Worgen:

I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.

Message Me with your steam name and its yours

ZycroNeXuS:
I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.

Added you on Steam

DrunkOnEstus:

I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology

Already taken, sorry :(

gxs:

TimeCrab:

gxs:

Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon

i will take Avesomenauts if you got it?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread