English Country Tune
Capsized
Dear Esther
Organ Trail
Aquaria
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Broken Sword: Director's Cut

If your interested please pm me and I'll send you the key, first come first served obviously.

I'm going to ask which one out of English Country Tune, Aquaria, and Fractal is the best. I'm interested in them, but I don't know which one is the best. x-D

Also, I've got a 66% off coupon for Duke Nukem 3D, if anyone wants it. Just PM offers.

The only one I've played for any length of time is Fractal so far, which is a decent casual puzzle game. Aquaria and English Country Tune I'm not totally sure what there about yet.

I'll take Aquaria or Fractal, preference in that order, once he decides. :D

Oop. Now I feel bad for PMing him asking for Fractal. Seems I didn't notice two people beating me to the punch :D

Oh well.

English Country Tune is a very difficult Puzzle game. It's kinda like a very varied version of Sokoban, with different types of puzzles to work with. Haven't played Aquaria yet, even though I've had it for years.

EDIT RAWR: Just scored keys for a game I have a duplicate of. Breath Of Death, and Cthulu Saves The World.

This brings my inventory to:

-Trauma
-Breath Of Death VII: The beginning
-Cthulu Saves The World
-SpaceChem
For those that saw the post here before, the answer was: Vessel. Grats to Young Man who won it. Feel free to offer me things for these 4 games.

Hey there, I have 2 copies of HL2 and 2 Steam trading card beta access keys to trade, also a bunch of stuff in TF2. I'm after a copy of CS:GO if anyone has one to trade ^.^

Here's my community link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Antjenks/ Take a look at my Inventory and send me a message if you're willing to make a trade =)

Edit - I also have steam keys for The humble frozenbyte bundle (Jack Claw, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: survivor and Trine) And the first Humble bundle ( Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, Penumbra Overture, Samorost 2 and World Of Goo)

The Artificially Prolonged:

thesilentman:

Some more steam keys to give away;

English Country Tune
Capsized
Dear Esther
Organ Trail
Aquaria
Fractal
Frozen Synapse
Broken Sword: Director's Cut

If your interested please pm me and I'll send you the key, first come first served obviously.

I'm going to ask which one out of English Country Tune, Aquaria, and Fractal is the best. I'm interested in them, but I don't know which one is the best. x-D

Also, I've got a 66% off coupon for Duke Nukem 3D, if anyone wants it. Just PM offers.

The only one I've played for any length of time is Fractal so far, which is a decent casual puzzle game. Aquaria and English Country Tune I'm not totally sure what there about yet.

Never mind on Aquaria. Got a copy from a friend. Also have a few games to give away myself!

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
English Country Tune

Free to a good home, however I wouldn't turn down a copy of Bastion in exchange for all five four ...err...three two it? D:

Welp, that's the last of them. Have fun with your games everyone! :)

Also, looks like no Bastion for me. Considering the video card on my normal computer decided to go and die on me, I'm not too upset. Oh well.

wintercoat:
Never mind on Aquaria. Got a copy from a friend. Also have a few games to give away myself!

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
English Country Tune

Free to a good home, however I wouldn't turn down a copy of Bastion in exchange for all five! :D

I'm interested in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare. It looks kind of interesting plus there's a part of me that wants to know why it's got terrible reviews lol

wintercoat:

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
English Country Tune

Free to a good home, however I wouldn't turn down a copy of Bastion in exchange for all five four...err...three!!! :D

Karateka would be a fine addition to my collection.

I have a Steam Key of Nightsky HD that I am giving away. First one to PM me with a joke, gets it.

EDIT: Its gone, thanks for playing.

wintercoat:

thesilentman:

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
English Country Tune

Free to a good home, however I wouldn't turn down a copy of Bastion in exchange for all five four ...err...three two? :(

Can I have English Country Tune?

wintercoat:

thesilentman:

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
English Country Tune

Free to a good home, however I wouldn't turn down a copy of Bastion in exchange for all five four ...err...three two it? D:

Thomas was Alone ? 0_0 I am really sorry but I don't even remotely like Bastion. If I ever get a copy I'll seek you out. =)

Yokillernick:

wintercoat:

Karateka
Vessel
Thomas Was Alone
English Country Tune

Thomas was Alone ? 0_0 I am really sorry but I don't even remotely like Bastion. If I ever get a copy I'll seek you out. =)

Nah, don't worry about it. I'm just fishing for a game I've wanted for a while, but keep forgetting to buy. If you want Thomas was Alone, it's all yours.

Just thought I would shamefully pimp the Steam Trading Cards thread I started in case anyone was wanting to post here to trade cards. Now that they are public it might be cleaner to have two separate threads. Here goes:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.820080-The-Unofficial-Steam-Trading-Card-Thread

Plus I'd like to update my list o'games that I have to trade.

Portal
Dungeon Defenders
Braid
Costume Quest
DLC Quest
Garry's Mod
Zombie Driver HD

And coupons:
-75% Hamilton's Great Adventure
-50% Strike Suit Infinity
-50% Super Meat Boy
-50% Dungeons of Dredmor
-50% Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
-50% Defender's Quest
-33% Tropico 4
-33% King Arthur II
-33% Frozen Synapse
-33% Triple Town

Steam stuff:
TF2 emoticons: Balloonicorn and Crate
TF2 background: Medic
Penny Arcade emoticon: Screamcone
Steam emoticons: Tradingcard and tradingcardfoil

Last updated 2nd July

So i MIGHT have posted this in this thread already but i aint sure, so let's go anyway since otherwise it would be a waste.

Got two 50% off of duke nukem 3D up for grabs. First come, first serve. (With current price that would make the price for the megaton edition about a fiver)

Valid until July 1st

I've got NightSky HD, Nuclear Dawn, and Waking Mars to trade. Just let me know if you've got something in your inventory you'd give up for those, that'd be cool.

Fucking HUGE deal for people who want Borderlands:

Amazon has Borderlands 1 GOTY, Borderlands 2, and the Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22 bucks. Badass deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D8FUHFC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D8FUHFC&linkCode=as2&tag=indkin-20]

I still have the stuff mentioned in my previous post, but the following coupons run out soon and I'll give them away to a loving home.

-66% Serious Sam 2
-25% Dungeon Hearts

Does anyone have Breath Of Death VII: The beginning or Cthulu Saves The World? if you do would u be interested in trading for a few copies of Dota 2? feel free to talk to me on steam just click the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058074761

This is the worst thing Valve can do to me. I LOVE TCGs (I know this isn't a TCG, but it's still CARDS) and I love playing games, but I only have two games that drop cards (L4D2 and Binding of Issac). And I already have their drops. No boosters yet, though. I need FOILS. Ugh.

DrunkOnEstus:

Amazon has Borderlands 1 GOTY, Borderlands 2, and the Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22 bucks. Badass deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D8FUHFC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D8FUHFC&linkCode=as2&tag=indkin-20]

I've been eyeing that. Does Borderlands 1 have a Steam key, or is it just a download?

HoFT013:

DrunkOnEstus:

I've been eyeing that. Does Borderlands 1 have a Steam key, or is it just a download?

From the description it looks like it's all Steam. Either way, once you play BL2 there's no going back (at least an my and everyone I know's opinion).

DrunkOnEstus:

HoFT013:

DrunkOnEstus:

From the description it looks like it's all Steam. Either way, once you play BL2 there's no going back (at least an my and everyone I know's opinion).

Good to know, thanks! I actually haven't played any of the Borderlands games yet, so this is a fantastic deal.

HoFT013:
This is the worst thing Valve can do to me. I LOVE TCGs (I know this isn't a TCG, but it's still CARDS) and I love playing games, but I only have two games that drop cards (L4D2 and Binding of Issac). And I already have their drops. No boosters yet, though. I need FOILS. Ugh.

You should get Penny Arcade On The Rain-slick Precipice Of Darkness 4. Great game, good value and it has cards (although they aren't as common as others, so getting a full set will be either expensive or require lots of trading).

I'd also recommend Anodyne and Half Life 2 as good STC games.

I have an extra copy of Waking Mars I would be willing to trade.

Looking for Don't starve, but I'll take offers.

I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I'm dying for a copy of Chivalry since I missed the sale, but I'm happy to part with what I have regardless.

Wharrgarble:
I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I'm dying for a copy of Chivalry since I missed the sale, but I'm happy to part with what I have regardless.

I've been after The Ship for years! XD All I have to offer in return is an invite to the Arma 3 lite so if you do not wish to part then by all means, do not feel you need to :)

Wharrgarble:
I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I would also like the Ship and you can choose a few of the games I have to offer just Pm me.

I've got 3 Dota 2 passes as well as a Khnum Trading card from Serious Sam. I'm willing to listen to any offers for them

Thanks to a minor epiphany I just realised that the Dawn Of War 2 key that's been kicking around my inventory for a couple of years might be of interest to someone here (base game only: cheapest way to buy chaos rising at the time was to buy the gold edition and hence I wound up with a spare key).

TL:DR Dawn of War 2 (base game) available to anyone who wants it.

I have a copy of Torchlight II that's been kicking around for months, if anybody's interested. I'm open to any and all offers. :) Though if by chance someone would be willing to trade TES IV: Oblivion for it, I'd love you forever.

[ATL] The Boss:
Does anyone have Breath Of Death VII: The beginning or Cthulu Saves The World? if you do would u be interested in trading for a few copies of Dota 2? feel free to talk to me on steam just click the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058074761

[quote="Andrewtheeviscerator"

So you want to trade your worthless Dota 2 for a game that costs money using an account that has mostly free to play games on it. That sounds a little sketchy.

Fear not everyone I come from the trenches bearing booty !

free to give away copies of:
dead hungry diner - Taken
madballs in babo:invasion + DLCs - Taken

I've got another two coupon freebies, although if you want to give me something cool in return I won't refuse. But ifyou want them then you'll need to include a picture of something awesome made of snow.

-33% Triple Town
-33% King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame

Anyone want some Half Life 2 trading cards? I'm looking to finish my Serious Sam 3: BFE set, and need the Gnaar and Khnum cards to do it. I have the Gordon, Gordon and Alyx and Respite cards.

Steam profile link

Would someone be able to answer my question here? Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale on Steam for the weekend and I haven't gotten around to buying it yet and I want to but being in Australia it will mean I'll get the censored version. Is it possible for someone that lives in the US (or somewhere with the uncensored version) to gift me the game and it will be uncensored? Or will the game be censored still?

I'm asking because I've heard about the differences and they are really lame. If it does work like that would someone be interested in gifting it for me and I can make up for it with a game of similar value ($5).

L4Y Duke:
Anyone want some Half Life 2 trading cards? I'm looking to finish my Serious Sam 3: BFE set, and need the Gnaar and Khnum cards to do it. I have the Gordon, Gordon and Alyx and Respite cards.

Steam profile link

I've got a Khnum card that I'm willing to trade. My Steam is linked on my profile page just message me and we'll trade.

L4Y Duke:

Steam profile link

I set up a thread for card trading, just for future reference.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.820080-The-Unofficial-Steam-Trading-Card-Thread#19784623

And I've got a Gnaar that I'd trade for any of those.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here