The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 25 NEXT

Got a key for Just Cause 2 I'm willing to trade.
FEAR 2 and a 20% discount for Square Enix games will also follow if the trade game is better than the average stuff. The value would be 15 euro + the voucher if you got it in store, but I got them cheaper than that.
"The voucher is valid for any single PC download game sold on the SQUARE ENIX Store, with the exception of FINAL FANTASY VII, FINAL FANTASY VIII, FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Last Remnant and Front Mission Evolved."
Can't find any expiration date, so hopefully it lasts.

What I get isn't all that important, though I'm not intrested in coupons, multiplayer, RTS or most indie games(sorry D:). Fallout 3, New Vegas(GOTY editions) and Dishonored are the only relatively easy keys I can think of that I'd want. Not sure if I consider it a good trade but the 20% voucher could be great if you're planning on getting the new Thief game or something.

I've got 2 'Snow Globe #1s' from the 2013 Christmas Sale. Willing to trade for other snow globes, #2, #3, #5-#10.

Got a few more I'm giving away:

Doc Clock: The toasted sandwich of time
Shattered Haven
Hacker Evolution Duality

Just hit me up, thanks : )

DrunkOnEstus:

Shattered Haven
Hacker Evolution Duality

Um, if no one else wants them I can take them off your hands :P

xCerberus:

DrunkOnEstus:

Shattered Haven
Hacker Evolution Duality

Show up yesterday and ask for all of them? I've thought about the idea of having a "member for 2 weeks rule" but I don't want to ruin the spirit of the thing, please pick just one. Doc Clock is gone.

DrunkOnEstus:

xCerberus:

DrunkOnEstus:

Shattered Haven
Hacker Evolution Duality

Show up yesterday and ask for all of them? I've thought about the idea of having a "member for 2 weeks rule" but I don't want to ruin the spirit of the thing, please pick just one. Doc Clock is gone.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be rude.

If it's ok I'd love to have Shattered Haven.

DrunkOnEstus:

Hacker Evolution Duality

*hits*

If you still have Hacker pack, I'll take it off your hands

xCerberus:

DrunkOnEstus:

xCerberus:

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be rude.

If it's ok I'd love to have Shattered Haven.

It's alright, that came out a lot snappier than I really intended it to be. Code should be in your inbox, enjoy : )

Alright, I've got:

Little Inferno and Aaaa(however many A's) for the Awesome. Just let me know if you want one of em.

DrunkOnEstus:
Alright, I've got:

Little Inferno and Aaaa(however many A's) for the Awesome. Just let me know if you want one of em.

A for the Awesome sounds nice.
For those interested, I have unused copies of Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins Skins (I believe they're skins at least), LoTR Online Steely Dawn starter pack, Garry's Mod, Magicka + 2 DLC and Serious Sam 3.
I buy way too many Humble Bundles

Theminimanx:

DrunkOnEstus:
Alright, I've got:

A for the Awesome sounds nice.
For those interested, I have unused copies of Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins Skins (I believe they're skins at least), LoTR Online Steely Dawn starter pack, Garry's Mod, Magicka + 2 DLC and Serious Sam 3.
I buy way too many Humble Bundles

Too many bundles? No such thing!

I'm interested in Magicka or Garry's Mod, if they are still available ~_^

Davey Woo:
I've got 2 'Snow Globe #1s' from the 2013 Christmas Sale. Willing to trade for other snow globes, #2, #3, #5-#10.

I also want to trade "Snow Globe Cards". I have one extra #10 and I want to change it for any other except #1, #5 and #9.

PM me if you are interested.

On offer:

Slender: The Arrival
And Yet It Moves
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time
Plain Sight
Snuggle Truck

Hit me up with a PM or a quote or something.

can a yank or a brit gift me l4d2 its free atm and as a aussie I cant get the uncensored version unless some gifts it to me. my accout name is Daniel_303

I've got some snow globes,3, two 5s, 6, 9, and 10 if anybody wants 'em, also two guest passes for killing floor and some dead island and batman AA trading cards if anybody is trying for a set. Only thing I'm looking for is Maya, Axton, and Zero for my Borderlands II badge but any of the above badges or passes anybody is welcome to have regardless of whether they have any BII cards or not, don't have time to craft this year.

Kevin Bennett:
I've got some snow globes,3, two 5s, 6, 9, and 10 if anybody wants 'em, also two guest passes for killing floor and some dead island and batman AA trading cards if anybody is trying for a set. Only thing I'm looking for is Maya, Axton, and Zero for my Borderlands II badge but any of the above badges or passes anybody is welcome to have regardless of whether they have any BII cards or not, don't have time to craft this year.

I'm looking for Globes 3, 6, and 9. Unfortunately, I don't have BL2 duplicates, but in the interest of fair compensation I do have duplicates of Globes 4, 5, 8 and 10 if you'd like any of those.

Edit: Badge crafted, cards gone.

Asita:

Kevin Bennett:

I'm looking for Globes 3, 6, and 9. Unfortunately, I don't have BL2 duplicates, but in the interest of fair compensation I do have duplicates of Globes 4, 5, 8 and 10 if you'd like any of those.

I have 4,5, and 9 if you want 'em, also still have 2 guest passes to killing floor free to anybody that wants 'em. I've found that Steam doesn't like it if you try to gift cards, it acts like you are being scammed, so you'll have to find some junk you don't want. With the last "trade" he just threw a random card in to get it to go through.

DrunkOnEstus:
Alright, I've got:

Could I have Little Inferno if it hasn't been taken yet, please?

I have 2 snow globes #6 and #8 and I am looking for #10. I wasn't planning on completeing it but with only one left I may as well try to.

I got a spare game of Takedown: Red Sabre, would like to trade it for;
F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn. (The expansion pack for F.E.A.R. 2)

Although, if anyone cares to offer me something, i'm up for bribes.

I have 50% off Crusader Kings II coupon to give.
PM me if you need it.

I also have the 50% off Crusader Kings 2 coupon, it's free to anyone who wants it.
I also have these keys:

Medal of Honour (Steam)

Dead Space (Origin)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Medal of Honour (Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Origin)
Battlefield 3 (Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3- Uprising (Origin)
Populous (Origin)
The Sims 3 (Origin)

I'm willing to trade any or all of these for one of the following: Dark Souls, Tomb Raider (2013), I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Dementium 2 HD, Metro Last Light.

I've got some coupons to give out (unless you have an interesting coupon/spare trading card to give in return).

-90% Conquest of Elysium 3
-90% Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters
-90% Crash Time 2
-75% Tank Universal
-66% Speed Runners
-33% Earth 2160

Did anybody miss their chance at a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2 on Christmas Day? Too occupied with family or work at the time? Well I've got a spare key for Left 4 Dead 2 from when I bought a four-pack prior to the giveaway, and now everybody on my friends list has it, so I've got nobody to give it to, so now is your opportunity. Th-th-th-thats all, folks.

I also have a 20% coupon for Velocity Ultra that I'm never gonna use, so if anybody wants that, have at it.

I have a 50% off coupon for Crusader Kings 2. Anyone who wants it can have it.

Hi. I'm looking for Mount & Blade: Warband.
I currently have the folling games to trade, although I would be willing to purchase some other game you're interested in (as long as it's cheaper than M&B ofc...):

Trine (steam)
Trine 2 Complete story (steam)
FEAR (steam)
FEAR 2 (steam)
FEAR 3 (steam)
Metro 2033 + Sacred Citadel + Risen (steam)
Dead Space (Origin)
Crysis 2 (origin)
Medal of honor (origin)
Mirror's edge (origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alter 3 (origin)

CriticalMiss:
I've got some coupons to give out (unless you have an interesting coupon/spare trading card to give in return).

-90% Crash Time 2
-75% Tank Universal
-66% Speed Runners
-33% Earth 2160

I would like the Crash Time 2 coupon if you still have it please.

Ninja34234:

CriticalMiss:

-90% Crash Time 2
-75% Tank Universal
-66% Speed Runners
-33% Earth 2160

I would like the Crash Time 2 coupon if you still have it please.

I do, just go here and send a trade request (I think it works with coupons):

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=129515786&token=ujQRaLbm

Want to buy Payday 2 in the next few days and it would be nice if I didn't have to pay the full price for it. If somebody has a spare key or spare Coupons for it I'm all ears

Just bought it.

Anyhow if anybody wants some of the stuff below I'm still willing to trade for something.

Trade options:

Steam

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Mirrors Edge
Skyrim (w.o. DLCs)
Various Trading Cards

Origin

Battlefield 3
Crysis 2
Dead Space
Medal Of Honor
Burnout Paradise
Mirrors Edge

Update: Traded some stuff - rest is still available

I've got a spare key for Reus from the latest humble bundle if anyone wants it? taken

I have these Steam keys to trade:

Bastion
Cities in Motion 2
Fez
Natural Selection 2
Papo & Yo
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Strike Suit Zero
Super Hexagon
To The Moon

Some free coupons (unless you want to swap coupons/cards for them)

-75% Tank Universal
-66% Speed Runners
-66% Awesomenauts

CriticalMiss:
I have these Steam keys to trade Fez

I'm willing to trade Reus, The Ship, and a 20% coupon for Velocity Ultra as well as a 10% coupon for Fez. If CriticalMiss isn't interested, then I have Reus available.

DrunkOnEstus:

CriticalMiss:
I have these Steam keys to trade Fez

I'm willing to trade Reus, The Ship, and a 20% coupon for Velocity Ultra as well as a 10% coupon for Fez. If CriticalMiss isn't interested, then I have Reus available.

I've already gotten a copy of Reus and the rest I'm not that interested in sorry. So it's open to others :)

Also, just updated my list above.

I'm not able to buy Humble Bundle right now.
If anyone can buy me current Humble Bundle for $1 I'd give him/her 75% OFF Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition and 90% OFF Two Worlds II Castle Defense.
Worth more than $1!

PM me if you are interested!

I have a key for Half-Life 2 and Episode 1.

Totally free for whoever wants it.

*Edit* - I recently gave away these two games. Sorry folks :)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61854)