The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 25 NEXT

I have steam keys for Jet Set Radio and Nights into dreams to the first 2 people who quotes and asks which one they want.

Zeckt:
I have steam keys for Jet Set Radio and Nights into dreams to the first 2 people who quotes and asks which one they want.

Hi, I'd like Jet Set Radio if that's ok..

I've got a few billion Dota 2 Keys if anyone wants them. My Steam Id is HotHandedGamer

Ive got a couple of games as well:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Cthulhu Saves The World

- Breath of Death VII

- 2 Invites for the Steam Trading Card Beta

- Way too much Dota (and possibly a bit of help getting started)

I've got 6 Dota 2 keys. Though there is probably already enough of them in this thread to get one to each member of a small country

Zeckt:

Nights into Dreams is that Sonic spinoff right? If so I'd be down for it:)

To anyone else: How much space does Dota require? I wanna play with you guys but I don't think I have enough HDD space.

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

- Orcs Must Die 2

- Bastion

Any chance I could have Bastion? :) Only things I have to trade are 75% off Shogun 2 and Arma 3 Lite invites sadly
My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/akfg

hannes2:
snip

Are you only trading them? If not I'd love to have Bastion but I don't have anything to trade for it unfortunately.

Like several others, several DotA 2 invites. Like 20 of them.

Name's the same as here if anyone wants them. Will update if acquiring more stuff.

FFP2:
To anyone else: How much space does Dota require? I wanna play with you guys but I don't think I have enough HDD space.

It's about 5 GB of space according to my Steam.

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

- Orcs Must Die 2

- Bastion

If you're giving them away, could I have Cthulhu Saves the World?

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

- Orcs Must Die 2

- Bastion

I'd love to get my hands on your Orcs Must Die 2. Tho the only things i have for trade are a load of DOTA2 copies ( you know, if you like to get even more of those, heh), and Shattered Horizon. Don't really know much about that one, but perhaps it tickles your fancy.

DSK-:
I have games I wish to trade. They are as follows:

# Borderlands GOTY
# Deus Ex: Human Revolution
# Serious Sam 3
# Batman Arkham City GOTY

^_^

Steam ID: DSKzZz

Add me and hit me up on Steam and we can discuss business ;)

If Arkham City GOTY is still up for grabs, I'd give you Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for it. Its a Uplay code though (got it for free with my graphics card and have it on Steam already) so you'd have to be comfortable with that. (Not looking to ruin my reputation on these forums or on Steam as far as trading goes, I won't rip you off.)

I also have like 2 billion DOTA 2 invites if anyone wants them. Please. I'm begging you. Someone take these things.

Launcelot111:

That's not too big. Gonna take me forever to learn how to play though.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

I also have like 2 billion DOTA 2 invites if anyone wants them. Please. I'm begging you. Someone take these things.

May I have one? Seems like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have an invite:(

akfg666:

Any chance I could have Bastion? :) Only things I have to trade are 75% off Shogun 2 and Arma 3 Lite invites sadly
My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/akfg

Sure, Bastion cost me next to nothing (was 75% off) so an Arma invite will do.

SSJBlastoise:

Are you only trading them? If not I'd love to have Bastion but I don't have anything to trade for it unfortunately.

Would have just given it to you, but sadly youre one post late, sorry :(

Launcelot111:

If you're giving them away, could I have Cthulhu Saves the World?

Sure, add me on Steam (below)

Owlslayer:

I'd love to get my hands on your Orcs Must Die 2. Tho the only things i have for trade are a load of DOTA2 copies ( you know, if you like to get even more of those, heh), and Shattered Horizon. Don't really know much about that one, but perhaps it tickles your fancy.

Id definitely give Shattered Horizon a try. Do not offer me any more Dota 2 invites.

FFP2:

May I have one? Seems like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have an invite:(

I might be able to give you a few pointers, feel free to add me. Could give you an invite on top of it, but it seems Smash wants do do that.

Phew, that was a lot of quotes. For everyone I quoted (and who either didnt provide a Link to his Steam profile or I forgot to add):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AmtsboteHannes

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

- Orcs Must Die 2

I don't know if your looking to trade or give away, but I'd be happy to take Serious Sam off your hands :D (if no-one has already claimed it).

FFP2:

Launcelot111:

That's not too big. Gonna take me forever to learn how to play though.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Well, if you'd like help getting started, I can help as well. We've also got a DOTA 2 user group here, so jump in when you like! :-D

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

If you're just handing them away, can I have Orcs Must Die 2?

thesilentman:

Well, if you'd like help getting started, I can help as well. We've also got a DOTA 2 user group here, so jump in when you like! :-D

Yay! I hate playing team based games with strangers.

hannes2:

- Serious Sam HD Gold

- Breath of Death VII

Breath of Death VII for Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3?

Im wondering if anyone is willing to sell the Wheatley emoticon at a reasonable price? It's by far my favourite emoticon, but $1.43 (Current price) is kind of out of my range for an emoticon.

Also, I have 2 coupons for getting Duke Nukem 3D 50% off if anyone is interested, as well as Serious Sam: First Encounter classic. I know, not a big thing.

Other then that, invite to Steam Beta community? Lol :P

Anyway, that's all I got. Not a lot.

I'm looking to buy Star Wars Battlefront 2 with some Team Fortress 2 items. My steam I'd is 716Darren

FFP2:

thesilentman:

Yay! I hate playing team based games with strangers.

Steam ID? I'll add you as soon as I can. :-)

thesilentman:

It's either FFP2 or firmfiasco... I dunno which one steam displays.

I'm not getting Dota anytime soon btw. Need to clear up a some more hard drive space.

seeing how i just got more Keys for Dota2 i'm willing to give up some more if someone can give me Don't Starve or FTL. got 9 Keys

FFP2:

thesilentman:

It's either FFP2 or firmfiasco... I dunno which one steam displays.

I'm not getting Dota anytime soon btw. Need to clear up a some more hard drive space.

No prob. I'll just add you in case we get the chance to play. :-)

I've been getting into this trading card thing (like the gamified sheep they expected I'd be, genisuses). Anyway, for Don't starve I'm missing Wendy and Wolfgang. I have some TF2 items (Soda Popper, Claidheamh, Man melter, The winger), and the game Nuclear Dawn that I'd trade for those 2 cards. If anyone has those 2, please let me know.

I just logged into Steam after a while, seems I have 15 Dota 2 invites. If anyone wants one you can have it.
The way the throw around keys I don't get why they don't just make it open to everyone.

Probably on a hiding to nothing considering that everyone, everywhere, owns it BUT I've got 'The Orange Box' to trade...

HotHandedGamer:
I've got a few billion Dota 2 Keys if anyone wants them. My Steam Id is HotHandedGamer

Could I have like 1 or 2 of those Dota 2 keys you have? Or are those Dota 2 invites?

Cgull:
Probably on a hiding to nothing considering that everyone, everywhere, owns it BUT I've got 'The Orange Box' to trade...

I would be interested in that. Heard Half-Life 2 was a great game.

Also, Ive got most weapons in TF2 if anyone is thinking about playing it and a steam key for Alien Breed 3: Descent.

Finally, looking for a Total War: Shogun 2 key if anyone has since it seems pretty cool and some of my friends are playing it.

My steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/GetTossedOut/
or just look for Tossed_Out in a community search. Thanks.

P.S. New to Escapist, just signed up.

Zeckt:

If jet set radio isn't already claimed, I'm interested but have nothing to trade for it. Steam name: Broseph Stalin

Tossed_Out:

HotHandedGamer:

Could I have like 1 or 2 of those Dota 2 keys you have? Or are those Dota 2 invites?

Cgull:

Also, Ive got most weapons in TF2 if anyone is thinking about playing it and a steam key for Alien Breed 3: Descent.

Finally, looking for a Total War: Shogun 2 key if anyone has since it seems pretty cool and some of my friends are playing it.

Hey, if no one else has claimed it, Alien Breed looks pretty cool :) I've got an Arma Lite invite and 75% off Shogun 2 if you wanna trade :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/akfg
EDIT: The 75% off ends tommorow so if you wanna grab a bargain then time is running out!

akfg666:

Tossed_Out:

HotHandedGamer:

Cgull:

Hey, if no one else has claimed it, Alien Breed looks pretty cool :) I've got an Arma Lite invite and 75% off Shogun 2 if you wanna trade :)
EDIT: The 75% off ends tommorow so if you wanna grab a bargain then time is running out!

Is it possible for you to get Total War: Shogun 2 for me using the coupon and in return I give you Alien Breed 3 since I have no other way of actually using the coupon as I don't have enough steam wallet credit or have a credit card to add money into it?

Tossed_Out:

akfg666:

Tossed_Out:

Is it possible for you to get Total War: Shogun 2 for me using the coupon and in return I give you Alien Breed 3 since I have no other way of actually using the coupon as I don't have enough steam wallet credit or have a credit card to add money into it?

Sadly, I'm completely skint (hence the lurking on this thread :P) but with the 75% off, it's 6.25 so could you not use paypal or something? No worries if you can't, I'll just revoke my claim to Alien Breed if so :)

I have a 25% off coupon for Hotline Miami that I don't plan on using at all. As well as Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: Sega Classics: Golden Axe

I wish you could trade used games...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or