The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 25 NEXT

I'm looking for a soda popper in tf2. My steam account name is MakeContact. I have quite a few items which I have multiple ones of which I'd be willing to trade. Also I have a gazillion and a half Dota 2 copies that Valve dumped on me.

I have a spare copy of Awesomenauts as well as about 10 DOTA 2 keys for anyone who wants em

I have a copy of [i]Magicka[i] that I'm willing to sell.

Technetium:
I'm looking for a soda popper in tf2. My steam account name is MakeContact. I have quite a few items which I have multiple ones of which I'd be willing to trade. Also I have a gazillion and a half Dota 2 copies that Valve dumped on me.

I've got a soda popper I'm willing to trade.

Friend me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991225117/ and we'll talk about what you've got and what we can do.

Also, I had no idea that this thread got stickied! Whoever suggested it and the mod that decided to do it, you made my freakin' month, possibly half-year. Thank you.

Oh, and I have a copy of Capsized if anyone wants it, free and clear. Just hit me up first and it's yours. Pretty cool Metal Slug-ish platformer/shooter.

Edit: Nevermind haha

New Humble Weekly bundle, featuring Telltale Games! Get all 5 Walking Dead episodes for 4 bucks! I already have Back to the Future, so I'll be giving that away once I get home and buy the bundle. I knew I was waiting to jump on The Walking Dead for a reason.

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

DrunkOnEstus:
New Humble Weekly bundle, featuring Telltale Games! Get all 5 Walking Dead episodes for 4 bucks! I already have Back to the Future, so I'll be giving that away once I get home and buy the bundle. I knew I was waiting to jump on The Walking Dead for a reason.

I would love Back to the Future!

TimeCrab:

DrunkOnEstus:

I would love Back to the Future!

My deepest apologies, but it seems that they shoved every game that isn't The Walking Dead into one key, and I don't get a giftable copy even though I own it already. So that kinda leaves my hands tied. Sorry about the false hope mate.

Got some more bundles for your guys if the Telltale one didn't tap you out.

Bundle-In-A-Box has 7 games, 11 if you beat the average of $3.90. http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/

You can get Just Cause 1 & 2 with all of the JC2 DLC for $7.50 at Gamersgate. http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-JCC/just-cause-collection-bundle

The Bundle of Holding has 6 DRM-free tabletop RPG rulebooks as PDF files if you beat the average, charities include Doctors Without Borders and the Mines Advisory Group. http://bundleofholding.com/index/current

I'm giving away a copy of The Secret of the Magic Crystals. You get to breed ponies!

I have no idea what to ask for in return but I have an extra copy of XCom Enemy Unknown. If you offer something good enough it's yours. Not really interested in coupons or game items just games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IHaveLowEyes
I have an Intel G41 Express chipset graphics card so remember the games have to actually run decently.

I have a copy of Dear Esther I want to get rid of and a Serious Sam 3 75% off coupon (which needs to be used in the next 19 or so hours).

I'm giving them away but if you want to offer something that's fine with me haha

EDIT: Both items are gone.

SSJBlastoise:
I have a copy of Dear Esther I want to get rid of and a Serious Sam 3 75% off coupon (which needs to be used in the next 19 or so hours).

I'm giving them away but if you want to offer something that's fine with me haha

I'll take Dear Esther. Always wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.

SSJBlastoise:

I'll take the Serious Sam 3 and if you want I have 75% of Faerie Solitaire if you want it?

Just to put that out there anyone can have Faerie Solitaire off me for free?

YoungMan:

SSJBlastoise:

I'll take the Serious Sam 3 and if you want I have 75% of Faerie Solitaire if you want it?

Ummm... sure, why not?

chuckman1:
I have no idea what to ask for in return but I have an extra copy of XCom Enemy Unknown. If you offer something good enough it's yours. Not really interested in coupons or game items just games.
I have an Intel G41 Express chipset graphics card so remember the games have to actually run decently.

How about Hotline Miami and Alan Wake Complete?

Indie Royale has a new bundle: Primordia, Pressure, and Forge are on Steam, Richard & Alice and Gas Guzzlers are on Desura/waiting for Greenlight. Current minimum is $5.85. Forge is like a MOBA with enhanced Guild Wars 2 combat, and any MMO that uses its combat would be the best MMO ever. Richard & Alice is a fantastic adventure game, with a story known to bring on the tears.

Indieroyale.com

I was hoping I could get a Dota 2 key if anyone has a spare one. Message me if you have one. :)

Already got it. Thanks!

I have a Secret of the Magic Crystals game to give away. It's an indie game about horses or something like that, I got it with a recent bundle and it doesn't really interest me at all.

SSJBlastoise:
I have a Secret of the Magic Crystals game to give away. It's an indie game about horses or something like that, I got it with a recent bundle and it doesn't really interest me at all.

I'll take it.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot my Steam account.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSexyYum/

not a very mature profile, but whatever.

Got spare codes for Dear Esther, Thomas was Alone and Hotline Miami. One code per person, tell me which one you want and I'll PM you the code :)

EDIT: Thomas was Alone and Dear Esther are now gone, still got the code for Hotline Miami though!

EDIT2: ALL GONE NOW. Enjoy the games guys :D

Maeshone:
Got spare codes for Dear Esther, Thomas was Alone and Hotline Miami. One code per person, tell me which one you want and I'll PM you the code :)

Thomas Was Alone, please : )

Maeshone:

Could I have Dear Esther? I don't know what the fuss is about, and I want to find out. :-)

Launcelot111:
I have a spare copy of Awesomenauts as well as about 10 DOTA 2 keys for anyone who wants em

I'll have both.

Maeshone:

EDIT: Thomas was Alone and Dear Esther are now gone, still got the code for Hotline Miami though!

EDIT2: ALL GONE NOW. Enjoy the games guys :D

I have hotline Miami but I really want to get my mate into Steam I think its pretty good so maybe he will? Gotta get the guy of Fifa.

I did not see edit 2, sorry.

I have two games that are on Desura not on steam im pretty much giving them away if youu have anything and I mean anything I would be grateful. The games I have are Richard and Alice and Gas Guzzlers: comabat carnage.

I also have a game on Steam called Pressure if anyone wants it, a trade of sorts would be appreciated does'nt have to be a game.

kanbabrif:

YoungMan:

SSJBlastoise:

Ummm... sure, why not?

chuckman1:

How about Hotline Miami and Alan Wake Complete?

Hell I'll take it add me on steam. Would you rather me give you the cd key or cash it in and then steam trade you the game? Btw I've never steam traded or anything I still can if I don't download the game right?

I have a copy of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Steam I'd like to trade for another game if anyone is up for it.

chuckman1:

Hell I'll take it add me on steam. Would you rather me give you the cd key or cash it in and then steam trade you the game? Btw I've never steam traded or anything I still can if I don't download the game right?

We can just trade keys via PM.

YoungMan:
I have two games that are on Desura not on steam im pretty much giving them away if youu have anything and I mean anything I would be grateful. The games I have are Richard and Alice and Gas Guzzlers: comabat carnage.

I also have a game on Steam called Pressure if anyone wants it, a trade of sorts would be appreciated does'nt have to be a game.

I also have some spare Steam keys from old humble bundles. I can send you some keys in exchange for Richard and Alice.

DrunkOnEstus:
I won't ever play these (not my style), so the first person to quote with which game they want will get it free. To be fair, please don't quote and ask for both.

1st: Naval War Arctic Circle

2nd: Trainz Settle and Carlisle

Good luck!

OP edit: In addition to the trading going on (thank you all for getting involved), I'll be posting all the "pay what you want" bundles coming out as they're released. The now current Telltale Games bundle is on the last page, I'll add it here:

Mod edit: Stickied because I think this is a nice idea. Newcomers remember that most of the games in the first few pages are most likely gone. Happy trading!

I have never played Trainz. Maybe it's worth a try? :-)
If really nobody else wants that, I'd give that a try :-)

my Steam account is: Seical

Thaaaaanks,
Tony

kanbabrif:

chuckman1:

YoungMan:

I also have some spare Steam keys from old humble bundles. I can send you some keys in exchange for Richard and Alice.

Dure I guess we'll just PM the keys yeah?

YoungMan:

kanbabrif:

chuckman1:

YoungMan:

Dure I guess we'll just PM the keys yeah?

Yes, if that's okay with you.

porous_shield:
I have a copy of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Steam I'd like to trade for another game if anyone is up for it.

I can trade Nuclear Dawn if that sounds cool, I've only ever played the Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry on PC.

DrunkOnEstus:

porous_shield:

I can trade Nuclear Dawn if that sounds cool, I've only ever played the Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry on PC.

I'll have to pass on that. Nuclear Dawn isn't my type of game at all.

i still got a couple of different humble bundle keys from way back, aTHQ one, got a couple of the recent one and some other indie one back.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here