Did sony address the freezing issue with the PS4?

Because I had already pre-ordered and i found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3DY7bjSao

I did not se that but it's quite a bit, concerning, I am sure they will get to it, but I have not seen them respond to that yet. Could this cause a delay?

I would say it's Ubisofts crappy AssCreed game that had the problem not sonys hardware. A buggy AssCreed?! GTFO, it can't be! The Xbone had quite a few of these instances during their presentation. :/ That being said Black Flag still looks awesome lol.

That's Assassin's Creeds' fault; not the PS4. Hell, I get a choppy frame rate on something as shitty looking as Minecraft sometimes; that isn't the fault of Windows 7.

WHAT?!
An unreleased game on an unreleased console has issues??!
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!

Moneymaker:
Because I had already pre-ordered and i found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3DY7bjSao

I did not se that but it's quite a bit, concerning, I am sure they will get to it, but I have not seen them respond to that yet. Could this cause a delay?

Wait, a game that is still several months away has bugs? Holy shit, who would have thought that.

Unfinished game on an unfinished console... can you see where the issue might lie?
Hopefully you understand that this lack of perspective on the consumer end is why a lot of companies fear showing any real gameplay and rather show up with static cutscenes running completely separate builds on ultra high end PCs.

It was completely up to Ubisoft to make sure the demo the guy was playing was bug free, and they failed. Hilariously. Did you happen to watch the rest of the release announcements from the E3 showing? Ubisoft was the only one that froze up and lagged like that. The rest were spot on.

Wow because that buggy demo froze the PS4 is "UNRELIABLE AND CAN'T PLAY GAMES!!"

Okay first of all don't dis on AC like that, it was clearly the PS4 for that had the problem because freezing was experienced during the Destiny gameplay and a couple others. And secondly, I don't remember any freezing issues occurring during the Microsoft Press Conference. And I'm not saying this to dis on the PS4 either...I'm just saying that the issue is most likely with the console and they will most likely have it resolved before release, all I'm saying is that these people on the internet start talking trash about games or consoles they don't like without trying to understand the true story and reasons behind decisions companies and developers make.

kpatelv:
Okay first of all don't dis on AC like that, it was clearly the PS4 for that had the problem because freezing was experienced during the Destiny gameplay and a couple others.

Are you sure? I watched all the conferences, AC was the only one I saw freeze.
Also- do we even know this was on PS4? It was during the Ubisoft conference and the controllers look so similar, it could be on XO or even PC with a controller.
But to me, if it is the PS4 and it is the PS4's fault, that could be quite bad. My PS3 only freezes like that on FO:NV, I don't want a game as undemanding (hopefully) on a powerful machine like the PS4 is meant to be, to be freezing it as there will likely be more demanding games for the console at a later date.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked