The Escapist's PC Group - Prop Hunt! | WAR! | Brink Previews!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

The Escapist's PC Gaming Group!

Concept art from the upcoming game Brink from Bethesda Softworks and Splash Damage. The makers of Fallout 3 and ET:QW respectively. A video preview can be found here.

The Aim of this group is to provide a centralised listing of all those Escapists with a Gaming Capable PC. Yes, even those who play Team Fortress 2 on low. We already have a Steam group for the Escapists. You can find the link below. Click the big blue writing.

The Main Escapist Steam Group

If you've come here seeking the 360 or PS3 clan threads, they can be found:
Xbox360 Here and PS3 Here.

Announcements!

Events!

Server Details!

To find the Escapist server:

• Open up TF2
  • Go to "Find Servers" -> "Favourites" -> "Add Favourite"
  • Put the details in here and it should show up. Here are the details:
  • If you have any problems, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Server Admins (Steam Names): Kross (azhrarn), The_Root_Of_All_Evil (reptyle470), Danny Ocean (hbrutush114), and Wilsonscrazybed (Find him on IRC)

Games And Groups!

I'll get together the steam group listings and URLs and Update the OP with them as fast as I can. Consider this section a permanent work in progress.

To Request a new group:

As much as I'd love to have a separate group for every game, it's not practical to have dozens of groups numbering in the single digits for every game (As you can see below, there are several such groups). If you wish for a list to be made for your group, post or PM me one with at least 9 other members. If you wish to bypass me on this, I have no problem with a user-made steam group. PM me the details when you make one, and I'll stick it in the group listings with it's own spoiler box.

Click the underlined titles for a link to the steam groups. Games with a forum group also have a link to it.

For all the groups that are PC related, but not tied to a particular game group yet.
    See Next Post.

NeoTokyo Escapist Group- "Ex Machina"
    Owner: ChromeAlchemist
    NeoTokyo, a cyberpunk themed teamwork oriented FPS. Got Mic? Got skill? Sign up!

Escapist Killing Floor Group
    Owner: Wordsmith
    A group for the Escapists who play Killing Floor

Escapist PC Gamers!
    Owner: Andy Chalk
    Form clans, talk about games, enjoy! Official Staff Group- I'm an admin in this one, so you can PM me too with any issues.

PC Enthusiast Group
    Owner: Nimbus
    For discussion and support on both the hardware and software side of things.

StarCraft Gamers
    Owner: EvilGamer89
    Looking to see how many share my love for StarCraft. So join me in my quest to keep it alive.

The Escapist Browser Gamers
    Owner: HobbesMkii
    This group is for the discussion and recommending of some of the best games out on the web. If you know of a great game that can be played solely from your browser, let us know!

3D animators/game designers
    Owner: dnaloiram
    For those of you who make 3D animations/games for a hobby or for pay.

Achievement Helpers Society
    Owner: black lincon
    We are here to help everyone with attaining achievements. The only thing we ask, is by help, you help others! Any game, any system...drop a note here and become part of the Society!

Other Stuff!

How To Bookmark This Page

So it appears at the top of your forum browser!

• Check this box

• And this happens!

• ???
  • Profit!

• Please check back by subscribing this thread, it does get updated, honest!
    Tag:

[ESC]

Have fun!

Ah! How proud I am to see our beloved group here on the PC. I salute you, fellow administrator!

fish food carl:
    Ah! How proud I am to see our beloved group here on the PC. I salute you, fellow administrator!

Care to fling some PC gamers this way if you get the chance? I don't like thinly disguising bumps.. :P

Danny Ocean:

fish food carl:

Care to fling some PC gamers this way if you get the chance? I don't like thinly disguising bumps.. :P

Certainly. I'll put an ad for this in our thread.

I'm interested in an Escapist PC clan.

ph3onix:

What games do you play?

TF2, CoD4, and soon to start UT 3. And personally, I'm thinking we should get a tag. I've been using [ESCP] as mine.

EDIT: Oh, and I own Left 4 Dead. And I have the ability to play CS: Source and HL2: DM, but it's on someone else's account, so I won't have people friended and my name will be different (most likely). It's my friend's Dad's account, so don't do anything with it.

Left 4 Dead.
    Soulstorm (only with Hamachi.)

Wait we have a 360 clan?
    Anyway I play L4D and TF2, not in a hardcore way though. My aging Pc probably wont allow that. But Ill gladly have L4D buddies that communicates and isnt thick.

My profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982576375 if you want to add me.

Danny Ocean:

ph3onix:

What games do you play?

none at the time. I just got a new computer so i have to equip it first

xitel:
    TF2, CoD4, and soon to start UT 3. And personally, I'm thinking we should get a tag. I've been using [ESCP] as mine.

Yeah, we need to decide on a sexy new tag. How 'bout (.)(.)?

Sorry.

ph3onix:

None at the time. I just got a new computer so i have to equip it first

Good luck! Post again once you're up and running.

I'm interested in the PC branch of the clan. I play Counter-Strike: Source (probably the only one here that plays), HL2: DM, and Left 4 Dead pretty soon.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974952517

Friend me if you want :)

L4D, TF2, CS:S, HL2:DM, DOD:S,
    Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961347168

Im in, i play L4D, Gmod, CS:S, TF2. HL2:DM, HLS:DM......bah just look!

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ranooth

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1238247

TF2, HL2:DM, CS:S, DoD:S, L4D.

Garry's Mod, if it counts.

What about Warcraft 3, Starcraft, and World in Conflict? >.>

xitel:

Are you a 360 clan member? I forget.

fish food carl:

xitel:

Are you a 360 clan member? I forget.

No, I don't have an Xbox LIVE Gold account...

Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead, and I'll be getting UT3 for my birthday the 31st. Really want CoD4 but I'm not paying $40 for a game that's over a year old.

STEAM Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kildea

Wait is the pc clan the same as the steam clan

I'm Signa8 on both steam for TF2, and UT3 (not steam)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Signa8

Hey, been hanging around for a couple of months and this seems a good enough place to post. I'd like the join the TF2 division if I may as I'm already in a clan for the CoD's. I have HL2:DM but hardly ever play it.

This is my Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/g1lo ) but I'm more likely to be on Xfire which is in my profile.

Danny Ocean:
    Yes, even those who play Team Fortress 2 on low.

Hooray!

I have TF2, L4D, and uh...Does Gmod count as a game?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shadow_Tyrant626

Shadow Tyrant:

Can it be played multiplayer?

Danny Ocean:

Shadow Tyrant:

Can it be played multiplayer?

Yes, it can be really fun too with friends. Until one guy goes power hungry and spawns stuff to kill people.

Does anyone else play Battlefield 2142? I'd even get into BF2 if there were a few ppl.

I play WoW, TF2, and...

Uh, okay, I pretty much play WoW and TF2 on my PC. As far as online multiplayer goes, anyway.

This thread shouldn't be on the third page!

I decided to get CS:S over UT3, the games not on the list though.

Add me to the UT3 list. Just got it off steam for $10.

Hmmm No CSS I might be out on this one.

TF2 is cool but I like CSS better.

Wait, I'm the only person for CoD4? How is this possible!?

xitel:
    Wait, I'm the only person for CoD4? How is this possible!?

I had CoD4 on the 360, because it came out when my PC was crap and could only handle Diablo II and CS 1.6. Then I sold my 360 and never bought the game for PC.

Add me to the TF2 clan

Make sure Im in the TF2, L4D, EVE, GMOD and put me down as CS 1.6 co-ordinator if you want to add that as a category.
    I should start a mini forum on freewebs or something so we can organise stuff for this.

smallharmlesskitten:
    Make sure Im in the TF2, L4D, EVE, GMOD and put me down as CS 1.6 co-ordinator if you want to add that as a category.
    I should start a mini forum on freewebs or something so we can organise stuff for this.

That might not be a bad idea. This kind of method is hard to keep up with. It's why it keeps dropping off the front page.

Say Anything:
    This thread shouldn't be on the third page!

I Agree. I'm surprised more people don't notice this.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
    With Facebook:Login With Facebook
    or
    Username:  
    Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
    Register With Facebook
    Register With Facebook
    or
    Registered for a free account here