The Escapist's PC Group - Prop Hunt! | WAR! | Brink Previews!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

Willwillwritehiswill:
Have we got an Escapist left 4 dead 2 group going? would be nice to have some rounds where i'm not the only person with a mic.

There's a Steam Group here.

Willwillwritehiswill:
Have we got an Escapist left 4 dead 2 group going? would be nice to have some rounds where i'm not the only person with a mic.

I think they decided to just use the Left 4 Dead group for both games.

Most people have mics, and most people have L4D2. :)

orangebandguy:
Some of us on the TF2 group are interested in starting a tourney. Maybe we could have a big TF2 event soon?

Perhaps a separate tournament for the Americans and Europeans if time zones are an issue.

I think we'll have to wait till at least after Christmas to do that. got to give everyone a chance to play all their new games!

tharwen:

Danny Ocean:
Yes, even those who play Team Fortress 2 on low.

What about those who play Halo 1 and NFSU2 on low?

Of course!
That remark is just re-assuring those who have less than top of the range computers. If you can run the game, you can play it with us.

Willwillwritehiswill:

We do indeed. See here.

Danny Ocean:

I think we'll have to wait till at least after Christmas to do that. got to give everyone a chance to play all their new games!

*snicker* so true danny

ravensshade:
*snicker* so true danny

Lacus Clyne avatar ;o *high fives for gundam even though S:Destiny sucked arse*

Anyway l4d2 is great and we should really play versus more; just had a great game that we won by 6! points.

AlphaOmega:

ravensshade:
*snicker* so true danny

Lacus Clyne avatar ;o *high fives for gundam even though S:Destiny sucked arse*

Anyway l4d2 is great and we should really play versus more; just had a great game that we won by 6! points.

took you long enough to notice :P (granted most of my posts are in the forum games/rpg's)

meh not sure if i want to buy l4d2

ravensshade:

Oh camaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You know you want to play with us. :D

Join us, raven. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us...

Danny Ocean:

ravensshade:

Oh camaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. You know you want to play with us. :D

OH GOD THE ZOMBIES GOT DANNY FIRE!!!!!!!!!! :P

ravensshade:

I'm a hazmat zombie, oh no!

Danny Ocean:

ravensshade:

I'm a hazmat zombie, oh no!

so what?
if you fire enough on it he will go away...

ravensshade:

Repeat after me: I want l4d2.

AlphaOmega:

Repeat after me: I am not sure i want l4d2.

okay!
I am not sure i want l4d2.

ravensshade:

I think we have to easy you into this... lets start with an easy one: Gundam S:Destiny was horrible.

Okay time for the l4d2 one now :p

AlphaOmega:

ravensshade:

I think we have to easy you into this... lets start with an easy one: Gundam S:Destiny was horrible.

Okay time for the l4d2 one now :p

oh i agree alpha destiny was horrible but seed itself wasn't
anyway

the l4d2 one
left 4 dead 2 was horrible.

edit: ha seems nr2 gave up aswell mwahaha

ravensshade:

Danny Ocean:

ravensshade:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames

Seriously though, grab the public demo and have a bash. From what I've played, it's pretty fun and definitely more challenging than the first one.

Did Advanced Dark Carnival + Gnome today; that was harder than anything I have done in l4d1. (not due to the gnome, but the sheer magnitude of damage you get and number of infected)

AlphaOmega:
Did Advanced Dark Carnival + Gnome today; that was harder than anything I have done in l4d1. (not due to the gnome, but the sheer magnitude of damage you get and number of infected)

Yeah, the game is much harder now. But in a good way.

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

Especially when someone sets it to advanced instead of normal, huh? :P

So L4D2 is that much harder? Good to know.

Any good TF2 fun happening in the upcoming weeks?

I'm going to talk to Seventh later on about this tournament thing, if it's feasible I'll probably run that on Wednesday?

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

WHAT? We completed it didn't we? ;>.>

Phoenix Arrow:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

Advanced is the most fun way for both imo, hard enough to be a challange and stuff. but not too hard because I have horrible aim :p

Phoenix Arrow:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

do you remember what mode we finished it on?

wordsmith:

Phoenix Arrow:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

do you remember what mode we finished it on?

It was still on advanced. I checked.
We changed it down for the flooded level then it reverted back.

I'll be getting L4D2 on christmas.

My brother bought the 360 version, mainly because only my computer in the house can run the PC version, and he didn't want to go through me to play it.

So I do have experience, and come christmas, it will officially be on

Good choice; oh and feel free to add me to steam, I am far from the best player but I do know what I am doing. I also love co-op!

AlphaOmega:

Phoenix Arrow:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

Advanced is the most fun way for both imo, hard enough to be a challange and stuff. but not too hard because I have horrible aim :p

Apparently I'm like a bot at aiming and I still struggled. :P

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

Phoenix Arrow:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

AlphaOmega:

Apparently I'm like a bot at aiming and I still struggled. :P

Oh gawds... This is going to be the new "loive" isn't it? xD Still, anyone who has ever melee'd and charged down a hunter whilst shooting it only for it to collapse and a "[ESC] Danny Ocean has killed a Hunter" appears will back me up on this: You hit shots which you should never be able to hit in a million years

Sir Ollie:

Willwillwritehiswill:

There's a Steam Group here.

Awesome, now I can slay zombies with some fellow 'scapists!

wordsmith:

Oh gawds... This is going to be the new "loive" isn't it? xD Still, anyone who has ever melee'd and charged down a hunter whilst shooting it only for it to collapse and a "[ESC] Danny Ocean has killed a Hunter" appears will back me up on this: You hit shots which you should never be able to hit in a million years

Am I just that good?

Am I even a person?

!

As for everyone else: Don't forget to add me on steam! I invite spam for games all the time!

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Am I just that good?

Am I even a person?

!

As for everyone else: Don't forget to add me on steam! I invite spam for games all the time!

Oh no you don't, you spend all your time on Mewtwo lately :P

As for are you that good... When was the last time I beat you on L4D/2? It's happened 4 times in the year I've been playing with THOTA.

wordsmith:

As for are you that good... When was the last time I beat you on L4D/2? It's happened 4 times in the year I've been playing with THOTA.

True, that. Although my obsession has faded now that I've got 100%. The whole "Just one more level" thing has faded leaving just the frustration and what is fundamentally a poor game.

Well, you have beaten me a few times, don't they count for something? =D

I don't know if you've heard, but...

This! Means!

I actually posted this on November 1st, but a swan flew through my wifi connection as I was uploading it, causing the date to show incorrectly.

I'm so damn absent minded >.<

My god, I always forget how happy that song makes me. Vateva happened to my Translyvania twist?

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

True, that. Although my obsession has faded now that I've got 100%. The whole "Just one more level" thing has faded leaving just the frustration and what is fundamentally a poor game.

Well, you have beaten me a few times, don't they count for something? =D

Hands up who consistently gets highest accuracy in our games. Oh wait, that's me. :P Come on, it's all I have. Well, that and fewest friendly fire. And least damage taken. But really, if I was in a zombie apocalypse, winning to me would be not dying and not running out of ammo. :D
Danny doesn't make impossible shots, he just shoots EVERYTHING. Including you. It's like he has a shotgun with shells the size of a room. He fires and hits everything.

Whatever, you're on holiday soon? We need to play L4D old style again. Even with that silly, friendly firing Serbian.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked