The Escapist's PC Group - Prop Hunt! | WAR! | Brink Previews!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Add me to Dawn of War and TF2. Oh, and Left 4 Dead, I can use my mates PC. I only got Soulstorm for now though.

jebussaves88:
Add me to Dawn of War and TF2. Oh, and Left 4 Dead, I can use my mates PC. I only got Soulstorm for now though.

Only left 4 dead on your friend's PC? You should check out the L4D league if you havn't already and get yourself a team around you.

Don't forget to join all the steam groups for the games you play. Search Escapist and you should net all of them. If there is a steam group for a game, click it's name in the OP and it'll take you to the page.

Try Pm'ing Chrome Alchemist. His team still has openings.

I play:
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Dawn of War 2

My handle is the same on Steam as here. I've been added to the Escapist group, but not the game lists.

Hey add me to L4D, TF2 and DoD:S. SteamID is Oliveira8.

Also is there going to be any Empire:Total War group?

AntiAntagonist:
I play:
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Dawn of War 2

My handle is the same on Steam as here. I've been added to the Escapist group, but not the game lists.

Okay you're added. Don't forget to check out the League and the TF2 group for the Extravaganza Details.

oliveira8:
Hey add me to L4D, TF2 and DoD:S. SteamID is Oliveira8.

Also is there going to be any Empire:Total War group?

Adding you now. Yes there probably will be when it's released.

UPDATE:

Call Of Duty 4 Steam Group Created!

I play TF2, L4D and CS:S

I'm already on one of the Escapist steam groups but just incase I don't know what's going on:

Gafin666:
- Left 4 Dead
- Garrys Mod
- CoD4
- CS:S

can u add me to cod 4

Any chance I can join the PC clan?
I play TF2 online mostly.

Yo. Steam Name is lordgavo, Escapist [Gavo]. I have Left 4 Dead, Dawn of War II, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and TF2. And I'm pretty damn good at the latter.

PC, of course.

Say Anything, along with all the other games he plays, is now an owner of CoD 4 as well. Cheers!

Im good for Team Fortress 2

So, is the TF2 clan going to actually be involved in scrims/clan wars, or is it just a friendly thing? I'd like to know.

Just seen you put up the Escapist TF2 event on Steam (yes, I am that slow). Just letting you know that I'm game for that again. First one was such fun.
But what's with me not being on the L4D list, Danny?
</3

Put me up for TF2, WoW, and COD 4.

Put me up for TF2, the only one I'm decent at.

Updated up to post 116, sorry guys. I need to post this to remind myself.

My steam name is Just a gigolo and I play l4d and tf2, but I already joined the group.

Hello, I have already added myself to the group's I'm interested in.

I'm just wondering are the Left 4 Dead groups open, or do you need to be invited/Try-out?

And Oh yes could you add me to the Dawn of war 2 or Dawn of war group whenever you get it started please!

Edit: Oh yes....agin! I play Team Fortress 2, Left for Dead( didn't wanna work after i downloaded the Down of war 2 demo..it's weird), Dawn of War 2, Cod 4 (I unfortunately had to uninstall this to make room for Dawn of war 2) Dam Dawn of war 2...

Steam account:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999605780
If that doesn't work just tell me.

Sweet, we've been stickied! As long as I don't chicken out this evening and not buy it, I should soon be the owner of Dawn of War II.

Medic Heavy:

I'm just wondering are the Left 4 Dead groups open, or do you need to be invited/Try-out?

And Oh yes could you add me to the Dawn of war 2 or Dawn of war group whenever you get it started please!

Alright, everyone above this post is on the lists. All of the steam groups are open to anyone to join.

Is the extravaganza on today? Cause I'm on right now and no one else is.I guess my time zone's just much more different then yours.

Medic Heavy:
Is the extravaganza on today? Cause I'm on right now and no one else is.I guess my time zone's just much more different then yours.

If it is tonight (which I think it is) then I hope I can get this paper finished in time >_<

I can join for Team Fortress and World of Warcraft.

Steam Account: Boatz459
WoW Names: Kalxon on Lightbringer

Alright, next event is the TF2 event and it seems like today's will not be happening, and will instead be postponed.

Does escapist have servers on any other games?

L4D and TF2... I never realised I had so few multiplayer games.

BaronAsh:
Hmmm No CSS I might be out on this one.

TF2 is cool but I like CSS better.

This.

If there was a PS3 branch a resistance 2 caln would be awesome

I'd like to join. I play Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead and Dawn of War 2 mostly. However I also have the original Dawn of War, Call of Duty 4, DoD:S, and Unreal Tournament 3 out of those lists that I wouldn't object to the occasional game of. Also CS:S but I am horrible at ti and don't enjoy it much :P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/talendra
My steam profile.

JHaronga:

We have one, along with 360, but they are not stickied yet.

-and holy crap we really don't have a CS: S (or even a 1.6) group...What were we thinking?

TF 2 event is next though, so be prepared.

ElArabDeMagnifico:

JHaronga:

We have one, along with 360, but they are not stickied yet.

-and holy crap we really don't have a CS: S (or even a 1.6) group...What were we thinking?

TF 2 event is next though, so be prepared.

If I'm not to busy with Empire I'll be there!

TF2. That's pretty much it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993237136

I have Dawn of War(all), Dawn of War 2, CoD4, GMod, CS:S, DoD:S and HL:DM.

Update: CS:S and Dawn Of War. All of them (save for 2).

And GoldenEye: Source.

j/k, but that game is looking promising so far, and plays well. And Age of Chivalry ain't too bad either.

Steam name is: Martige

Games:

Day of Defeat: Source (Oh god I love this game, 4 year vet!)
Counter Strike: Source
TF2
L4D
COD4
HL2:DM

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked