Who's Your Gamer Crush?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Everyone is gar for Archer.

Dudes:

Roland (Borderlands 2): Capable, inspiring, and humble.
Alistair (Dragon Age Origins): Nice guy, passionate about his loved ones.
Varric Tethras (Dragon Age 2): Polite, useful and sticks with you no matter what.
Kaidan Alenko (Mass Effect): A very calming presence, very down to earth.
Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs): Style and substance.
Jackie Estacado (Darkness 2): If you like tragic heroes...
Balthier (Final Fantasy 12): The leading man...
Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil): He helps people and kills zombies/not- zombies.

Ladies:

Maya (Borderlands 2): Also capable, charming personality.
Ada Wong (Resident Evil): Stylish femme fatale.
Alyx Vance (Half Life 2): Well, someone had to shoulder the burden of having a personality.
Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy 7): WITH HER FISTS!!!
Tali (Mass Effect): Likable, despite FLAW after FLAW...
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect): Nice range of expression between 3 games.
Aria T'Loak (Mass Effect): Tough and terrifying.
Morrigan (Dragon Age Origins): Complex and generally hilarious.

Easton Dark:
Tali's really it. I notice a lot of people here like the characters with tech fetishes, and I guess I do too. Foreign, amazing voice, a sense of mystery, capable.

And I like how she has a pet energy ball.

(Garrus you mother fucka I'll shank ya if you try anything)

chozo_hybrid:
(I'm ignoring Other M.)

It's there forever. And ever. And ever.

Just like the ending to Mass effect 3 XD In all seriousness, I didn't mind Other M, I found the game play kinda neat and such.

Gonna go with Tali'Zorah on this one. Hard to pin down why, but she's just adorable.

chozo_hybrid:

Just like the ending to Mass effect 3 XD In all seriousness, I didn't mind Other M, I found the game play kinda neat and such.

But how will you ever replace the baby in Samus' heart?

rob_simple:
Has anyone said Bayonetta yet? Because Bayonetta.

I'd let her do things to my pelvic region that would disable me for life.

Seconded.

OT: Besides her, I'm kinda warming up to Rozalin from Disgaea 2:

She started out as kind of a bitch at first, but once she started to open up a bit more, I grew to really like her.

Plus I kinda have a thing for regal looking girls. :P

I just realized that both of my crushes mentioned here are demonic.

Something is wrong with me.

If I have to take in both looks & personality & then make it a major character who is part of a franchise, then currently no game character lives up to my high standards.

Dragonbums:

MrHide-Patten:
People really need to get out more, it seems.

Hey now, we most certainly have attractions to real people.
But you gotta admit, when a characters design and personality is so well thought out that you might like the person in real life?(and not a damn he/she is hot bang to infinity kind of like.) well you know...
They are secret crushes after all.

It's not like I have pictures of them hanging all over the wall or anything.

Nope, it still... still escapes me. Could be worse though, could be seeing lots of Ponies.

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and the Scout is damn sexy.

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Aela:

I married her as soon as i was able.

I've also been partial to Lyndis:

and I used to have some eyes for Lightning, Lara Croft and bayonetta...ooh and Juliet Starling:

JayElleBee:
Fem!Shep. I think I actively love that woman, which is mildly embarrassing.

Yes, I can see the embarassment coming. Would it make things better or worse for you if you, like me, modelled Shepard after Julia Gillard.
Personally, I was rather disgusted with BioWare when they ran their election for the model Jane Shepard. None of the candidates looked old enough to run for Prime Minister of Australia.

As for my crush?
Arche Klaine from Tales of Phantasia. I just think she is a fun person to be around with her upbeat personality...
'Course, the magician part and that she comes with a broom are benefits aswell.

----------
Edit:
As for men... I am not sure if this crosses the boundaries of this topic as it might be considered too "physical", but I'd pick Inu Yasha. I would just really want to bare his child...

Isabela from DA2.

Sure they might have killed the horse and repeatedly beaten it to death with her free spirit and being diametric to the sensitivities of Kirkwall, but I do dig deceptively one dimensional characters. She is also by far the best character in the comic book series.

thigh-high boots and the complete lack of pants helps.

Evil Smurf:
Kinzie Kenzington
I like sexy, crazy, kinky redheads with a fetish for tech.

Damn, how did I forget Kinzie? Definitely enjoyed her company in SR3 and looking forward to interacting further with her in SR4.

Oh oh, just remembered another one. Uriko from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. Doofy, cute girl who can turn into an actual cat girl? Yes please.

Thoughtful_Salt:
Juliet Starling:

I saw a chick cosplaying as her. She really filled the role out well ;D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93773588@N07/9222315734/in/photostream/

I like mysterious men. Well, and there's the suit and french accent.

I must have a thing for witches 'coz Triss Merrigold & Morrigan are two of the coolest characters to ever grace any form of media IMO.

I think it helps that both have a lot of depth to their characters, as well as a visual style which not only looks nice, but also looks very "them"

Probably Elizabeth from Infinite. We journeyed together and it was awful that torture scene, but maybe that is just my natural response to protect.

Most recently, it is a character from a book, but that is off topic.

Oh yes, 3 pages of waifu fantasy affirmation. I didn't see anyone pick my choice.

I like Phi.

Sarcastic, witty, quirky, serious, but prone to silly jokes.
Coldly logical without being unapproachable, and totally possible to get close to without immediately being friendly.

God, I feel like I just talked to a therapist about non-existent relationship problems.

It's hard to find a decent picture of her. The easiest one is this concept art one.

But I find the duckface pouting and very obvious posing to be totally out of character.

Infatuated is a bit strong but I have a soft spot for Tifa Lockheart shes definitely my favorite female videogame character. At first I didnt like her, I thought she was just eye candy but she won me over throughout the game with her likeable personality and strong will. Plus seeing her piledrive Ruby and and Emerald weapon is worth having her around for and ofc as mentioned she dosent look to shabby either.

Yeah if Tifas in a game I will always play as her if possible but ofc its usually not possible. I am also glad that she seems one of the few FFVII characters they havent totally wrecked after the games release along with Cid and Red XIII and to a lesser extent Yuffie.

Adam Jensen and Leliana are probably my biggest. And Max Payne, kinda. There's more but I can't think of them right now

MrHide-Patten:

It's the same as saying you're really attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I am, very much so, but I get out enough to find plenty of other people more attractive. It's that kinda idea. Nobody ever said "fancy Halle Berry? You need to get out more." It's when it turns into stalker love that's the problem! Right?

I get that fictional characters are different, but imo it's the same basic concept.

Would Tiny Tina be weird?

Probably...

hm...

Dudes: Resi 4 Leon, Arkham City Nightwing, DMC 4 Nero, Cloud Strife. Probably others.

Ladies: Elizabeth from Infinite, Ada Wong, Lara Croft but specifically TR Underworld Lara, Miranda and Jack from ME.

If I was going for kind of a sweetheart I would chose Aerith from FFVII
If I was going for a bit of the strong one that would push me over I would chose Tina Armstrong from DOA5.
And just for craziness Juliet Starling

I've actually always had a bit of a soft-spot for Nintendo chicks for some reason. Toadstool, Zelda and Samus chief among them. Though I'd say Aigis is probably my biggest supposed game crush these days:

I have said before, but I don't even really like many video game characters.

Although to be fun and fair I will pick two options from both sexes, take these as light heartedly or as serious as you like:

MrHide-Patten:

Says the person sitting looking at a screen, clicking on a topic only to criticise the people actually contributing to it.

ninjaRiv:

MrHide-Patten:

It's the same as saying you're really attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I am, very much so, but I get out enough to find plenty of other people more attractive. It's that kinda idea. Nobody ever said "fancy Halle Berry? You need to get out more." It's when it turns into stalker love that's the problem! Right?

I get that fictional characters are different, but imo it's the same basic concept.

Well considering that the chances of the average person on here scoring with somebody like Johnny Depp or Scarlett Johansson are only marginally higher than them scoring with a fictional character, despite the former being real people, I don't really see the harm in people having crushes on them.

On another note, some people seemingly get aroused by looking at fancy cars, so I don't think people should be too quick to judge.

Nobody has done Chie yet!
I'm kidding, no need to point pointy weaponry at me. *Crossed fingers*

Isabelle from Animal Crossing. Nope. Let's not cross that line, shall we?

Okay, let me think this through from recent games.
I guess it would be ... well it's kind of embarrassing to say this ...

Nowi from Fire Emblem Awakening.
Let me confirm these things.
- She is very much over the age of 18.
- I like her because of her dragon powers and personality.
- Cuteness over 9000

So ... lets not scream the word "PEDO" at myself or Shorn (my character) kay?
(Also I was choosing people from recent games that I actually like, and she is

Palademon:
I like Phi.

Props. Phi is awesome. I've found Virtue's Last Reward to be pretty damn addicting, too.

Fappy:
Though I'd say Aigis is probably my biggest supposed game crush these days:

I was going to mention Aigis as well, though I'm more taken with the idea of her and the protagonist together rather than having a direct crush on her myself. All the comments of how she needs to be by his side are adorably sweet. ^__^ Not to mention (MAJOR Persona 3 ending/The Answer spoilers below)

Mine personally would have to be Talim from Soul Caliber 2. Just fantastic.

Xcell935:
I didn't choose the Fsteak life.
She chose me.

IllumInaTIma:

Leemaster777:

You asked for it. Brace yourself, villain!

HA! I've been waiting for this!

"......"

what do you think this is?

4CHAN?

I WILL END THIS SHENANIGANS!

fucking RAGEGASM!

OT: I have to agree with some other people here, Dante pre-reboot is kind of hot with his style.

Again, agreeing with some people, Tali and Jack in a way from the ME series.

I got a few more, but they aren't really mainstream, or even have pictures for that matter since they are mainly part of text games I have for the PC.

MrHide-Patten:

Nope, it still... still escapes me. Could be worse though, could be seeing lots of Ponies.

Believe you me, if the title said fictional crush instead of gamer, you'd be seeing lots of ponies.

From me included. Which is weird because I'm just a baby dragon over here.

Leon (when hes around his early 20s in Kh2)

Jin from Blazblue (Though I'd doubt he'd like me because NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN)

Vincent Valentine from FF:CoC, Advent children...just MMPHMMMM everything

My leading man from FFXII

And last but certainly not least, Griff from Recettear!

Captcha: Face the Music

Thanks for reminding me!

Crushes from video games? I'm in.
Guys- Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain. As he suffers from weird holographic hallucinations, he gets my sympathy vote and seems to have to deal with quite a rubbish job.
Dante from Devil May Cry. Never really played the games but from what I've seen of pre-reboot Dante, he's pretty a guy I'd love to be around.

Gals- Both Tali and Jack from the Mass Effect series. Again Jack has quite a bit of my sympathy vote as well as being just downright badass, while Tali is...... well she's Tali, I don't really need to explain it. Certainly not to you lot by the looks of how many agree. Although saying that, Kasumi did have my interest a fair bit as well, but not enough to call a crush.

To follow with the rest of the ME crew I was going to put Thane, but actually it was far more a close friendship with the character as opposed to an actual crush.

If I think of any I had earlier in life I'll add those when I remember them.

Sherezard, baby.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked