DotA 2 Compendium Player Cards

So I saw that there was a steam trading card thread, but I haven't seen anyone trading player cards for the DotA 2 International 3. I have the following cards to give away/trade:

Team: Player
IG: Ferrari_430 x2
IG: Zhou
Rattlesnake: Lanm x2
Mousesports: qojqva
Tongfu: Sansheng

I need a Na'Vi: XBOCT, a DK: BurNIng, and a TongFu: KingJ

My steam profile is Shdwrnr. Message me or post in the thread if you're interested in trading.

Google Dota 2 warehouse. You can trade in items for credit and use it to get things, if they have them. I completed my Compendium with it, had to trade for only one card. Kind of at the mercy at what gets traded in, so you'd need to check back often.

Dota Lounge would be better if you need more, can usually find someone who wants to 1:1 for the card you have. Generally good site anyway, betting on TI3 matches with items makes them more fun.

Don't have any cards you need and I'm not typing what I have here as it'll only change in an hour anyway.

I've been using all the ones I get and god damn are these fuckers ugly.

Seriously I'm not expecting pro gamers to be models or whatever but jesus.

hazabaza1:

Lets see your stunning mug then.

Some of them do lean on the side of "sex offender stare", the tashes don't help.

DazZ.:

hazabaza1:

Lets see your stunning mug then.

Some of them do lean on the side of "sex offender stare", the tashes don't help.

If you insist.

And I never said I was pretty. Just... looks like some of them could wash or shave a bit more. Y'know?

Since my Compendium has all the cards I am willing to trade out my extras. Here's what I have.

Dignitas- Aui_2000
LGD- Brax, Misery
Virtus.Pro- Crazy
Invictus Gaming- Faith
Invasion MUFC- Ling
DK-rOtk

hazabaza1:

Open your compendium and check out Sockshka from Quantic gaming, we had about 6 people in a Skype convo all laughing until we cried when we saw his picture.

Funny thing is it's just a really bad picture, he looks like a normal dude in real life.

To be perfectly honest if I compare the average DOTA team with the average soccer team theres not much of a difference, the soccer players just look, well, fitter, obviously.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

hazabaza1:

Open your compendium and check out Sockshka from Quantic gaming, we had about 6 people in a Skype convo all laughing until we cried when we saw his picture.

Funny thing is it's just a really bad picture, he looks like a normal dude in real life.

To be perfectly honest if I compare the average DOTA team with the average soccer team theres not much of a difference, the soccer players just look, well, fitter, obviously.

I dunno, he doesn't have a chin, but he's not the worst. Now, FlufnStuf from Team Liquid, there's something.

Eh, I've been meaning to get rid of these for a while. I'm not looking for other player cards, though but I'm willing to trade them for trading cards.

I have no idea what would be a fair price so feel free to post offers. I'm thinking 3 player for 1 trading card is OK.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked