Elder Scrolls Online Stress Test Keys + Plus Monkey Pet

So I got two extra ESonline keys that are valid today from 6-9 pm EDT (EDT time at post 2:20 pm). The keys are good for a stress test and playing 30 minutes or more nets you a monkey pet for use in the whole game as well as an increased chance to be invited to the full beta.

Email as I got it:
http://i.imgur.com/MOT8hpP.jpg?1

Link to create account:
http://account.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

Beta Keys:

4MD9YTM43FNMPCL74JPX
AREXW63A6KH6HHGYG964

If you take a key please post below and which key you took. Don't be a dick and make people sit through the account creation thing since the site is already bugging out and down at the time of writing this post. Enjoy :)

Grabbed the first one, thanks! Can't wait to check it out. Hopefully I'll get a full invite, as I've been trying for a while now, but I never get invited to betas. :(

I used the second code, thanks.

Sigh, I've been registered for the beta since the very beginning and still nothing. Now I've got three other emails signed up and yet I still wait.

Game is huge, over 18 gigs, even at a full 3.5 megabytes (bytes, not bits) per second, this is gonna take a while...

RikuoAmero:
Game is huge, over 18 gigs, even at a full 3.5 megabytes (bytes, not bits) per second, this is gonna take a while...

Ya took me a few hours to DL the thing. Hopefully you'll manage to get the whole thing down before the test :)

Maxtro:
Sigh, I've been registered for the beta since the very beginning and still nothing. Now I've got three other emails signed up and yet I still wait.

Sorry all I got :(

NightHawk21:

RikuoAmero:

Ya took me a few hours to DL the thing. Hopefully you'll manage to get the whole thing down before the test :)

Maxtro:

Sorry all I got :(

Just wish my gaming computer wouldn't keep freezing on me :( It happens multiple times a day, 5 times so far tonight. Oh and people, don't start replying with tips on diagnosing and fixing it. I've already got that covered. I'm waiting on a hard drive dock to be delivered, and once that's done, I'm gonna take out my hard drives (I've got a fancy hard drive carrying case just for them), swap out my GPU for a crap one and see if that's the problem, and if it's the mobo, I'm prepared to get a new one. Hopefully I can re-active my Windows licence on the new mobo (mine's an OEM disc, not retail).

Maxtro:

Same here, minus the three other emails.

Bit disappionted they didn't send me one, since I'm actually a big Elder Scrolls fan and such.

Just finished downloading the damn thing, over 20 gigs (an additional 3 gigs once the first 18 were done)...and as soon as I try to log in, the only server is locked and of course, this means today's Beta test is over! Just my luck...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked