Fun sightings / stuff to do in Fallout 3

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I personally like killing a big group of people, say everyone in Rivet City Market, laying there dead bodies in a line and cut off all there limbs placing each into there own pile then decorating the room with them. I usually place the heads on the bar table and palce an empty whisky bottle next to them.

What about you? Seen or done anything hilarous, post away

EDIT: I just remembered this one time I come across a heard of mad brimhhin (I cant spell it but i mean the cows with two heads) beating down on a lone raider i thought it was pretty funny till they turned on my foolish companion, whom lost way too much health from the pathetic beasts so I had to put him down afterwards.

Not sure how, but the game glitched and there was an invisible catapult firing fire ants across the wasteland.

Dizzy Day:
I personally like killing a big group of people, say everyone in Rivet City Market, laying there dead bodies in a line and cut off all there limbs placing each into there own pile then decorating the room with them. I usually place the heads on the bar table and palce an empty whisky bottle next to them.

Anyway, anything involving the Experimental MIRV is good with me.

Also, one time, I shot that guy who guards the gate over Megaton (named Stockholm) and it glitched and rocketed him straight up and out of the atmosphere. I had to just stand and stare at that for a long time in quiet amazement. Then Deputy Weld reminded me he was there with a swift lasering to the face, so I snapped out of my trance and got back to work.

Killing people in the post-war hat and suit and using Forties lingo is always fun.

Once saw on Youtube how a guy went out with a shitload of frag mines, placed them behind the sheriff and attacked him. He was literally blown out of the park. Did that with some other NPCs too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowfxw-f_EE

I myself am only slowly getting into the "meta game" of doing crazy stuff just for the hell of it. But I recently entered the honorable ranks of the slave traders. I think I'll experiment a bit with mezzed people. Looks promising.

I like that one crazy room in the middle of the DC City that you access under a bridge. Somebody went plunger-crazy and stuck them everywhere, on walls, on manniquens, ect. I caught a bit of the crazy from that, so I grabbed all the plungers I could find and used them as Rock-It Launcher Ammo. Poor super mutants never knew what hit them.

Is there anything that looks like Lucas Simms Coat and Hat in the game that has some decent Stats with it. Im sick of wearing Power Armour, it makes me look fat =(

Dizzy Day:
Is there anything that looks like Lucas Simms Coat and Hat in the game that has some decent Stats with it. Im sick of wearing Power Armour, it makes me look fat =(

Try the Law Bringer dusters. Fairly similar, and have OK stats. Dunno about the hat, though.

Personally, I think I look awesome wearing Button's Wig and Sexy Sleepwear while mowing down Muties with the Laser Gatling Gun. (Vengeance, or whatever it's called.)

Dizzy Day:

Sure, but to get a regulator duster (+1 cha, +5 sm. guns) without killing a regulator, you'll have to level up until you can get the perk to collect bounties for them (law-something - I forgot the name).
To complete my lonesome cowboy look, I wear a shady hat (+5 to sneak).

Although I got my duster from the Sheriff at lvl 2, but I didn't kill him.

Haha nice , I would try that myself but I tend to find bullets hurt without my uber armour weighing me down.

Finding the...

Use one of the SatComm's to activate an orbital bombardment then climb up and watch how everything around you is blown to bits and pieces with mininukes fired by the satellite.

Other fun things to do:

1.Get child killing mod.
2.Go Little Lamplight.
3.Pull out a Fat Man.
4.??????
5.FUN!

I've had more fun using a stealthboy and sticking nuka-grenades in everyone's pants in crowded areas! then with the cannibal perk you just got yourself a free meal. All crispy just the way I like it! :)

JakubK666:
Use one of the SatComm's to activate an orbital bombardment then climb up and watch how everything around you is blown to bits and pieces with mininukes fired by the satellite.

Other fun things to do:

1.Get child killing mod.
2.Go Little Lamplight.
3.Pull out a Fat Man.
4.??????
5.FUN!

Unlucky for me I play on 360 so I have to suffer there stupid comments but Im pretty sure I killed there dogs ^^

I extend my infinite power over the weak and fearful. Those wretches cower before my wrath, as I systematically execute, murder and torture every fucker in the Wastes. I had fun in Megaton - every night I would feel that sadistical burn as someone begged me for mercy, as I would slash at their tendons, before gutting them like pigs.

Every night i would pick someone to be my human plaything, and slash their every muscle. They would just bleed and cry, all the while begging me to stop, and their child crying the corner.

Also, I would leave and just lie right to the people's faces, and it felt good.

Dizzy Day:

I found a "Wanderer" out in the middle of nowhere, He has some leather armor with his name on it and it gives you +10 to small guns skill while also giving the protection of leather armor, which, I might add, looks damn fine on the women in the game.

sorry this doesn't help, but I figured I'd say something on this too.

fish food carl:
I extend my infinite power over the weak and fearful. Those wretches cower before my wrath, as I systematically execute, murder and torture every fucker in the Wastes. I had fun in Megaton - every night I would feel that sadistical burn as someone begged me for mercy, as I would slash at their tendons, before gutting them like pigs.

Every night i would pick someone to be my human plaything, and slash their every muscle. They would just bleed and cry, all the while begging me to stop, and their child crying the corner.

This post gets the Adolf Hitler seal of approval.

geldonyetich:

fish food carl:

This post gets the Adolf Hitler seal of approval.

And mine

IntoxicatedKnight:
Finding the...

But you have a limited amount of ammo for it.

Dizzy Day:

If you find and kill The Family, Vance's coat looks pretty cool and gives +10 to small arms among other perks (cant remember what)
Otherwise, if you go into Moriarty's before disarming the bomb and let the guy ask you to blow it up, then go tell the sheriff he goes to confront the other guy and gets killed. then you can just loot him and lose no karma.

A strange thing i found was vault 106 =S had some random psychic guy in there and a load of mad vault-dwellers.
I also like using something stupid like a teddy bear with the rock-it launcher with the bloody mess perk... super mutants, gore and teddy bears. FUN!

JakubK666:

Where do u get the SatComm to do that?

fish food carl:

Pretty sick :-\

I have to say grenades in pockets is definately the most fun thing IMO

mezzing raiders and watching their heads explode, cause they always walk a bit, then turn nuts, realize they have no gun, run for it an *booom*

makes my day everyday...

I like the old man who is going to commit suicide in Rivit City, I followed him up to the hanger outside and put him out his misery with a Nail Board

Dizzy Day:
I like the old man who is going to commit suicide in Rivit City, I followed him up to the hanger outside and put him out his misery with a Nail Board

Heh. Suicide is not the answer - random murder at the hands of bored strangers is.

Mosine:

JakubK666:

Where do u get the SatComm to do that?

They're those giant satellite dishes.There are three of them but I can't remember which one can be triggered. It's definitely not the one that consists of three satellite towers connected together and it's not the one across the river on very west side of the map that cannot be entered until Enclave shows up. That leaves you with the third one which I can't pin-point at the moment.Inside you'll find Talon Mercs and a single Scientist. He'll run around but once you kill him, he'll drop his computer password. The launch codes are either on him or in the PC. Once you're done, just climb up the stairs to the very top, enter the codes into the terminal, climb onto the nearby ladder hatch and enjoy the fireworks.

Not quite as impressive as FATMAN MIRV or Megaton explosion but way above exploding cars and ordinary FATMAN, nevertheless.

Headwouend:
Once saw on Youtube how a guy went out with a shitload of frag mines, placed them behind the sheriff and attacked him. He was literally blown out of the park. Did that with some other NPCs too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jowfxw-f_EE

I saw a similar thing called 40 frag mines and one old man. Made me crease for hours :)http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVDgTxr7fM

King wiL:

Headwouend:

I saw a similar thing called 40 frag mines and one old man. Made me crease for hours :)http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVDgTxr7fM

Same guy.

This struck me as hilarious: escaping the vault as a baby.

I can't wait to get back into this game less then a hour in I got the RROD. Today when I registered I got the email saying it's been fixed and there sending it back. The bloody mess perk makes everything more fun and I never get tired of using VATS.

geldonyetich:

This struck me as hilarious: escaping the vault as a baby.

Yes. Yes it is. (Appropriate remark: Hahaha... Gary...)
I personally think running around crashing random Raider parties with Fawkes and wearing a power fist is fun (Hide behind things, wait for him to draw them out, and administer beatdown), but there's not all that much creative I've done so far. I'm only 60 some hours in, give me a break! :P

Taking out Colonel Autumn with a Fatman to the face was excessive, but satisfying.

Waiting until merchants go to bed and put landmines where they stand.
Or putting mines on beds, outside doors, along paths, hell anywhere if someone walks over it the fun times ensue.

Aardvark:
Taking out Colonel Autumn with a Fatman to the face

You may have just discovered the sole thing that salvages Fallout 3's current ending.

JakubK666:

Other fun things to do:

1.Get child killing mod.
2.Go Little Lamplight.
3.Pull out a Fat Man.
4.??????
5.FUN!

How exactly would that work? Lamplight's Great Chamber is so crampt that you'd probably get caught in your own blast zone if you unleashed that much explosive power.

Dizzy Day:

Regulator duster. I played trough the entire game wearing that coat, biker goggles and a mohawk.

You have to take the this perk called "Sherrif" or "Bounty hunter", I can't remeber. It has a picture of sheriff anyway.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked