Your top 6 pokemon

Pages PREV 1 2

im not much of a "make the best team freaking ever" kinda pokemon player but my favorite pokemon are.

Vaporeon
Pidgeot
Charizard
Flareon
Houndoom
Articuno

There are in no particular order:
1. Shedinja

2. Cacturne

3. Haunter

4. Gyarados

5. Mawile

6. Honchkrow

Its been a while since i played the game, so i am gonna have to bend the rules a bit.
Anyway, last game i played was Platinum version (still need to get my hands on Black 2, not gonna bother with Black) And i'm just gonna mention the team i used to kick the elite 4's ass.

#1 Empoleon (lvl 77) This guy can kick the ass of almost every one
#2 Giratina (lvl 60) Does this really need an explanation?
#3 Kadabra (lvl 60) Actually wanted an Alakazam, but i can't trade
#4 Umbreon (lvl 56) Because She's cool
#5 Bibarel (lvl 27) The sucker that gets put in when i need to rest the previous mentioned pokemons. Plus HM slave
#6 Staravia (lvl 20) HM Fly slave.

Honorable mentioning goes to Charizard of course.

Now to get my hands on black 2.....

Espeon
Golurk
Milotic
Clawitzer (that name earns it literally all of the points)
Haxorus
Klefki (but if I could have more than one Vivillon they'd fill this slot)

Umbreon
Magneton
Dugtrio
Pikachu
Blastoise
Steelix

I will include only my favorite Pokemon from any given evolution group, or this list would be very boring. Ponyta is my favorite, but other than that this list is in no order.

1. Ponyta
2. Vulpix
3. Greninja
4. Golurk
5. Espeon
6. Gardevoir

I never played Gen 5 or Gen 6 due to lack of a DS, but my top 6 are:

Torterra
Tyranitar
Swampert
Salamence
Metagross
Lucario

Probably wouldn't make a good team but yeah:
-Lapras
-Aipom
-Umbreon
-Banette
-Dragonite
-Machamp

My current main team (as of yet stuck to my White 2 card because Bank isn't open yet).

1. Hydreigon
2. Heracross
3. Braviary
4. Carracosta
5. Chandelure
6. Eelektross

However with the new Fairy type, I may need to rework my team. Plus, Doublade and Talonflame are serving me very well...

A fairly easy list, actually:

1) Joltik/Galvantula

2) Woobat/Swoobat

3) Noibat/Noivern

4) Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus

5) Kabuto/Kabutops

6) And #6 would be Dunsparce, if it wasn't for the fact that Dunsparce is pretty much useless for anything more practical than looking utterly adorable. So I'm going to have to go with Spritzee/Aromatisse here, the pink, fluffy Plague Doctors.

Well, this is going to be hard. Putting them order is impossible, as my favorites change so often.

Roggenrolla- I just started my first playthrough of White (Yep. Right when X and Y are here.) This motherfucker is the stony wrath of God. Great attacks? Check. Can tank phsical hits like a champ AND has Iron Defense at a low level? Double check. Learns Mud-Slap, my favorite move ever? Done and done. Not a fan of the designs of its evolutions, but if they are just stronger Roggenrollas (if that's even possible) then they are good in my book. I'm avoiding Bulbapedia and other such sites for the duration of my playthrough, but I'm sure it eventually learns Stealth Rock too, which I've heard is Gen V's game-changing supermove, so I have that to look forward to as well. Yeah. Roggenrola is Geodude spliced with Arceus. He also has a cute and enigmatic design to boot, and I like the derpy looking ones.

Marowak- Sick design and cool abilities. Marowak always struck me as a badass for taking a bone club to a superstrength, lightening, and tsunami fight. She's like Batman.

Porygon 2- Yeah, you read that one right. I'm a huge fan of Megaman Battle Network. The idea of a Pokemon that can enter cyberspace fascinates me. I also like 2's design better than 1, so there's that. Porygon Z is awesome too, I guess.

Slowking- I said I liked the derpy ones. I got one for my Firered version in a trade a few years back. I taught him Psychic and Thunder. It was like having Albus goddamn Dumbledore in your party! It was awesome! Also, I love his design!

Gligar- My favorite for a very long time. Ground is my second favorite type, and I just think he's awesome. No real justification, he's just a fun concept.

Ursaring- Normal is my all-time favorite Pokemon type, as it includes the most variety of Pokemon and includes badasses like this guy. Ursaring is a giant goddamn bear, he doesn't need to take your crap! He'll just smash your party and be done with it. Damn shame that you can't catch Ursaring and Gligar in the same game...

There's actually a lot of really cool Pokemon designs in X and Y, and in fact those games contain the absolute most awesome Pokemon of all time: Hawlucha.

It's a freakin' luchador bird! They gave me King of Fighters' Tizoc/Griffin as a damn pokemon! This alone has me so jazzed I am almost considering actually buying the game. Maybe.

Other favorites:
Snorlax, for being the laziest and still one of the strongest Pokemon.
Alakazam for having the most magnificent moustache.
Torterra for having a freakin' tree growing out of its back.
Chandelure for being a super-classy ghost chandelier and reminding me of Phantom of the Opera.
Farfetch'd for dat leek.

It's actually surprisingly hard to narrow the list down to just 6, though. Honorable mentions go to Wailmer for being the most adorable whale-thing ever conceived, Ludicolo for being the second least racially sensitive Pokemon, and Bouffalant for keepin' it oldschool with that fantastic afro.

1. Empoleon
2. Scolipede
3. Typhlosion
4. Staraptor
5. Tyranitar
6. Noivern

This list is full of win, and will get images soon.

Totodile
Sigilyph
Joltik
Crobat
Torchic
Xatu

I'd have to go with:

Charizard
Lugia
Mew
Cyndaquil
Shamin
Meloetta

1: banette: why because its a freaking puppet a Evil dimented puppet THATS JUST BEYOND AWESOME

2: abomasnow: yeti pokemon FTW

3:golurk: i just love this guys design

4:magcargo and lanturn tie: magcargo for his derpy design i just find it so amusing and lanturn because it was one of the most nostalgic pokemon of gen 2 and it just looks majestic

5: venomoth: another nostagic pokemon and it knew psychic which was a godsend for gen 1 since psychic moves where some of the most overpowered moves ever and plus i like moths ^^

6:claydol: it knows hyperbeam at a very early level it has a neet design and its got some pretty good moves like as said before hyper beam

hounerable mentions

forretress: its a metal conker for crying out loud (yes its a conker look at its design it looks like a conker inside his shell) and i just have a strange love for this little guy

shuckle: SO ADORABLE nuff said

relacanth: based on my fav fish the colecanth (aka living fossl) which is found in the seas of Madagascar and theres just something so misterious about this rock fish its not the most powerful pokemon but definatly interesting

cincinno: chinchillas are awesome and this guy is just so adorable i have a thing for adorable pokemon even if they aint very powerfull

whimsicott: now a flying/fairy type so dragon pokemon beware and gotta love that afro

hydregion: out of all the gen 5 pokes this is gotta be one of the best designs of the entire gen i mean this guy is awesome

drifblim: it a ghost blimb awesome

flabebe and floetta: adorableness overload XD

every other ghost type pokemon that isnt as good as banette: its my fav type ever and i love evry ghost type poke

goomy line: a slug dragon type never seen that before well played game freak

pangoro:EAT YOUR HEART OUT PO

and proberbly many more

Pangoro, it's so classy and powerful at the same time!
Ampharos, my favorite electric type.
Darmanitan, I favor power, and with a charcoal, sheer force, and fire punch/flare blitz combo...oooh boy.
Haunter, best ghost design, and he's just so cool!
Honchcrow, it's like Vivaldi's pet.
ARGH I can't do this! There are so many, I can't choose just six!

Ok, gun to my head, I suppose Zangoose.

Malamar, destroyer of minds and reason as when you think psychic dark you think physical sweeper/cuddle fish demon.
Dusknoir, fire,thunder,ice and shadow punch lead to a ghost that PUNCHES dragons to death.
Donphan, ROLLOUT!
Tangrowth, he is just so innocent and badass at the same time.
Ferrothron, scentiant spiked steel ball OF DOOM!
Joltik, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:

1. Sylveon
2. Jolteon
3. Espeon
4. Furfrou
5. Meowstic
6. Greninja

So yeah, I like this new generation.
Sylveon because, well, honestly just look at it.

...Plus it devours the souls of those uppity dragon-types and puts them in their place. Which I love.

Jolteon and Espeon because they are both cool cat bros that kill with lightning and mind-stuff.
Furfrou because it's big and fluffy and doesn't give a fuck.
Meowstic because it's gotten over all those 'Nam flashbacks and is now just so done with this shit.
Greninja because GODDAMN NINJA FROG DO I NEED ANOTHER REASON?!

I an't boil it down to six. Just can't. Best I can do is give you six cool ones off the top of my head.
Espeon
Nidoking
Fearow (yeah)
Marowak
Kingler
Venusaur

Galliam:
I an't boil it down to six. Just can't. Best I can do is give you six cool ones off the top of my head.
Espeon
Nidoking
Fearow (yeah)
Marowak
Kingler
Venusaur

venasaur marowack kingler fearow and nidoking all had cool designs

while espeon has a very graceful design

My favourite six are as follows:

Charizard
Typholosion
Blastoise
Pidgeot
Gengar
Alakazam

I prefer the earlier Pokemon to the newer gen however, after hearing many positive things about Fletchlings final form I am going to have to evolve mine and see for myself.

In real life? Oh that changes everything.

Also, I don't know any past the first 151 so I'm one of those guys, but here goes:

Pidgeotto - Flying Pokemon, nuff said.
Lapras - Surfing Pokemon, nuff said.
Eevee - Would make for a nice pet I think.
Bulbasaur - My favourite Pokemon.
Machop - Who is gonna fuck with a Machop?
Geodude - Able to fly, and very strong, handy.

Wow, I've just been thinking about this myself recently. Keeping this to 6 is the hard part, but I think I'd go:

Misdreavus
Leafeon
Milotic
Glaceon
Altaria
Magneton

With honorable mentions to Rotom, Arcanine, Flygon, Gardevoir, Gallade, and probably a load of others I'm forgetting off the top of my head... This is far harder than it probably should be.

My favorite 6 in no particular order:

Flygon
Garchomp
Charizard
Typholosion
Dragonite
Lucario

Off the top of my head:

1) Mega Charizard Y
2) Gyarados
3) Tyrantrum
4) Mega Garchomp
5) Steelix
6) Infernape

And we'd totally run around being badasses all day.

If I were to become a real Pokemon trainer-

Gardivour
Garchomp
Luxray
Typhlosion
Chandelure
Swampert

If I were picking for having them as pet/ buddy-
Eevee
Aron
Lavitar
Ralt (I'm pretty sure that is a bad idea due to it can feel my emotion)
Gible
Nidoran Male

psuedo-legendaries and starters not excluded,

1.Clefairy
2.Dunsparce
3.Mareep
4.Joltik
5.Tauros
6.Blissey

In no particular order...

Nidoking
Aggron
Ferrothorn
Skarmory
Hippowdon
Gliscor

Though putting them ALL on one team makes it incredibly imbalanced.

Considering that they're going to evolve eventually, my team of six Pokemon will be...

Lead: Fennekin
2: Bulbasaur
3: Larvitar
4: Pikachu
5: Snorlax
6: Sandile

Of course, if they can't evolve...

Fennekin
Venusaur
Tyranitar
Pikachu
Snorlax
Krookodile

I don't think I can do this after playing Y. It would have been easy before, but that animation...

How can I not say slowpoke after seeing it's "I'm getting punched in the face" eyes?

Or the stupid little happy ice cream cone things? They're just floating there smilin at you, then they go to ice beam and their eyes like glow red and their expression is so serious!

Full animation changes everything man. All I know is I used to like Mr. Mime, and now I can't stand Mr. Mime. STOP PRETENDING THERE'S A WALL THERE!

Steelix
Crobat
Galvantula
Tauros
Blastoise
Noctowl

For no particular reason...

1. Snorlax
2. Lapras
3. Starmie
4. Nine Tails
5. Aerodactyl
6. Jolteon

Still short four of these in X :(

...and yes, I'm a gen 1 fan.

I'm gonna leave 6th gen pokes out of my list. Too early to decide.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked