Enemy Front

Released today.
Reviews ain't in yet, thanks to E3.

Looks like Far Cry 3 mixed with the good Medal of Honor games and Bad Company.

Thoughts?

I've never heard of this game but after watching the trailer and reading about it, it looks pretty cool. Definitely something that I'll snag if reviews are strong.

I have been waiting for reviews, its a City Interactive game so even though the last Sniper: Ghost Warrior game was decent I dont see this one being very good. I am still pumped to play it as at its worse it looks like its a simple fun WWII shooter about killing nazis.

Its also part of the trifecta of the 2014 WWII games, the other being Wolfenstein and Sniper Elite III (I dont think there is another WWII shooter worth a damn this year)

Haven't seen it before now. A CryEngine game, apparently.

Their website: http://enemyfront.com/

It all looks quite underwhelming from what I've seen of it so far. The fact that it doesn't bring anything visibly new to the table is really going to hurt it when you consider how inflated new game prices are nowadays.

First impressions after an hour playing: good game. I give Enemy Front 7,5/10. Why? Because I missedd to WWII shooter games. Enemy Front have great story, we can choose mission to complete and weapons just like CI Games promised. Soundtrack is big plus for me it is very matched to what is going around us.

Downloading it now, the advertising and such piqued my interests.

If it is good I will be happy, if not I will just shrug it off.

Agent Larkin:
Downloading it now, the advertising and such piqued my interests.
If it is good I will be happy, if not I will just shrug it off.

So...what are your first impressions?

Huh. A game about WWII Eastern European (Polish?) partisans.

Well, that's interesting. Don't remember seeing somethi...

Oh. They still managed to conjure up an American protagonist.

Cute.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked